All Comments on 'My Son, My Gay Lover'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years agoAuthor
_uck you too cem81778!

You'd better not read any more of my stories then, cem81778, because most are 3 or 4 pages long and some longer. If you want a straight-up fuck-up with no story go elsewhere please.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
A warning that the parent/child relationship here was FATHER/SON would have been nice.

Kind of an important point, for those who don't care to read gay erotica. And I'm not saying that you shouldn't write gay erotica, but if you're clear about content, you'll attract your target audience. I suspect the ratings for this one are going to suffer as a result of the straight readers who wouldn't have otherwise bothered to read a story about homosexuality.

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401almost 9 years ago
Surprised me

I was kind of surprised and put off when I realized this was a father-son rather than mother-son story. I love gay stories and I love incest stories but for some unexplored reason, gay incest stories usually turn me off. But your writing was so consistently excellent and effective that I continued reading. The sex was brutally erotic and surprisingly arousing. So 4 stars for a really good job. Don't know if I'm converted, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for your future stories.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years agoAuthor
My apologies for misleading you

Ahhhhh - sorry.

In my eagerness to provide an erotic tale I honestly and completely forgot to consider that those of you who remain true to your gender would find this to be distasteful. As a result of your objections I've edited the title and tags to ensure that future readers are made aware of the gender-crossing activity.

Changes will take a day or two to appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Cricket old boy!

Not providing a hint that this was a gay story is just not right.

Especially from a normally good mom/son author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
REALLY????

So the title, MY SON, MY GAY LOVER wasn't enuf of a hint on what the subject was?? U people are idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfection

Loving, nuanced and hot! Love erotic stories about father and son coming together.

Great pacing and character development. Look forward to reading more of your work. I am a straight female in your age bracket.

artistmusicianartistmusicianover 8 years ago
perfect father--son incest story

Thank you for this great father/son incest story. I often search for such stories, but often am disappointed (and quit reading) if the son is underage or the sex is abusive on either partner's side. So thanks, first, for having an adult son and consensual, erotic, reciprocal sex. I thought that your story was perfectly paced and developed. I liked that you started with overhearing masturbation and mutual incest fantasies and then built up to sex talk, seeing each other's hard-ons-and wet spots and that wonderful foreplay. I love it when lovers start with clothes on and grope and caress each other through clothes, and even cum in their clothes. You might prolong this phase in your future stores, and dwell a little longer on the mutual masturbation and oral sex. But your sex scenes were great. I loved it that they finally both fucked each other, and that they both plan to continue the relationship. I would love to read more installments. (So many father/son incest stories are spoiled by the father's guilt and determination to not repeat it.) I read your story twice--in two or three settings each time, and it kept me really hot and turned on. I'll probably read it again and look forward to reading other gay stories by you. Thanks.

PrinzmaerchenPrinzmaerchenabout 7 years ago
Awesome

The best Gay/Bi story I have read here up to now....

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
So loving

I truly enjoyed this story and the feelings of love and tenderness are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved It

I am female who loves incest and gay love stories. Loved your scenario and writing. I like a good descriptive story give g naive background of lovers and how they progress to become lovers not just fuck buddies but the tenderness and affection that embodies a real relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to want after reading such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! ... I love Dad and son incest! I used to screw my Dad like that too!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have just masturbated after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved this story! When I was young, I always had wished my Dad and I could/would have done this! The most we ever did (and even then, it was only once) was to jerk each other off. Unfortunately, I got so excited when I felt his hand around my cock that I came immediately! And that was the end of that, and never happened again!

Now I'm 67, and love reading stories like this, so I can pretend I'm young again, and making love to my Dad! So, thank you!

69Rancher69Rancher6 months ago

This is awesome.

I've reread it now.

I love this tale of love!

crewdawgcrewdawg3 months ago

Damn great story! Sure wish this was my son and I's story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2868 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...