All Comments on 'My Son TJ'

by squarejohn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Boring

Old story nothing new no buildup

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 14 years ago
Very Well Done

I love these. Please continue the story.

Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 14 years ago
Short but good!

While the story is a little familiar it does have "personality".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Boring At All

Nice character development, as far as it went. Pretty good scene descriptions, though short. I do like the concept of virgin son and a mother who likes to explore. Three or four pages would have been better, given me time to stroke my own cock. Want to see these two learn to sexually stimulate each other to the point of wildness. Other relatives, friends and neighbors should join them, give the young man further lessons.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good loving story

Erotic and hot along with being a sweet loving story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Good Start...

... to a good story. definitely needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot

That's the way it would be. He would cum very quickly because it was his first time. But, oh, how good it felt-drove him right up the wall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Mom, I want to lick you..uh...down there."

TJ's a sweet innocent 19 year old, a little shy, as the quote above, from this excellent story, shows. But he has the instinct of plenty of boys, he's drawn to his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful, mysterious hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. He feels the urge to slurp his own mother's cunt, when he's face to face with it, he carefully studies it and really likes what he sees. TJ happily attacks his mother's twat with his lips and tongue, dives back in between her thighs to slurp it some more, he's hard like never before. Mom cums like crazy and invites her big good-looking boy to stick his big fat prick up the same cunt he came out of. TJ grins and obliges his mom, like the good son he is. Sliding his young dick up his mother's mommy-hole is heaven, it's so tight and warm and cozy! TJ fiercely fucks his mother's cunt, giving her one cum after the other, finally unloading his hot young balls and shooting his mom a great big twatful of his rich foaming sperm. Both mother and son know that that's exactly where his young sperm belongs, and TJ'll be doing his righteous job over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Seconds

Liked the story,a follow on would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous