All Comments on 'My Son's Best Friend'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the relationship between the two characters and the sex was awesome. I had a friend whose Dad came on to me long ago, and I've always wished that I hadn't been so scared and had let him do what he wanted to me. Thanks to this story, I was able to put myself in Marc's place and thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
definetly continue to tell us more...and

really hottt beginning..to what we hope will be a continuation..with mr. wells & marc getting todd into the scenerio..for some really hottt dad/son/marc sex action..perhaps todd's anger at marc..is really "a cover-up" for his true feelings..and he like marc/dad/ is "bi"

maybe since mrs. wells knows her hubby is bi..we find out she has fantasized about hubby and todd and her together for really hot bi family sex action.. with marc joining in..nothing is hotter for women/moms like myself...and real bi couples..than scenerios like the above..hope you take heed and tell us more..alot more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
believable and hot

well-drawn characters in a hot and believable situation! What more can one ask for?

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 15 years ago
Love the differences

I loved the wild differences in the two guys bodies, and especially the older man's surprise at how well endowed the younger fellow is. The rubbing together of their packages is also very hot. I would love to see more of these two wonderful characters, as I thought they were very good together.

fidofashionfidofashionabout 15 years ago
Excellent hot, older character ...

excellent story ... well paced with a good quality story line ... would like to meet your older "smaller" character again in future stories ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

As a guy with a small dick who was humiliated by a woman whilst at varisty I made sure I was the best pussy licker and aternative lover they had experienced. However I could easily identify with the yearning within the story of being big enough to walk around naked with a dong that does not make one an object of derision. Suffice it to say that today I am fascinated by big dicks and fantasize about being ravaged by one. Certainly would want more than frottage.

hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
very reminicent

tho 6ft tall i was never well blessed 6" at best and like you almost devoid of body hair,and also like you seemed to be very attractive to older men(which suited me fine) so this was very enjoyable to me,i also love big dicks.

P_lease tell us more,also about your wife,as i was never able to tell mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Refreshing!

It´s just so refreshing to read about a man with a "Small" package, which I think, may be much more common in real life....

Nice story - keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Frottage Heaven

Came buckets

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Well written and paced story. And I liked a lot of the detail the author worked into it like frotting and a small cock. I think the idea of having a small cock doing frottage with a larger one is very exciting. And while I'm farily well endowed I think small cocks look neat.

I also liked the way the author captured the various orgasms and ejaculations with semen being left on the other guy's cock or on his back. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It Timmy

Thanks!

ShyTink61ShyTink6111 months ago

I like your style Tim, every story is a good read. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous