All Comments on 'My Son's Friends'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for son's friends to come of age

Great story, I can't wait for these boys to age another year. Xoxoxox Annette

William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
5 stars as usual

Another great story from one of the best--if not the very best writer on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun short story

Quite a few women like to tease son's friends. They enjoy getting young guys aroused and get a thrill knowing guys jo for her.

Sks219Sks219almost 8 years ago
Lovely

Loved the detailing and the vivid erotic imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Annette are you planning on fucking your kids friends?

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have often teased my son's friends once they have reached the age if 18. One day my son had gone to college, but his friend didn't need to attend until afternoon so we were in the house alone. I left my door ajar and lay on my bed naked, my legs wide open while I rubbed my pussy. I knew he was there watching so put on a show. I got my biggest life looking dildo and worked it between my wet hairy pussy lips. I kept moaning saying that I was cumming and I could hear his heavy breathing. I squirted high in the air when I finally orgasmed and my young friend could resist no longer. He came into the room with his penis in his hand rubbing it furiously and with a grunt unloaded the contents of his balls all over me. He didnt lose his erection and I invited him to slip it into my waiting pussy. Over the following weeks I taught him how to eat pussy and fuck in many different positions. I just love young cock up my old chute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older Woman/Young Boy

My fantasy has always been to see my 65 year-old wife seduce our 18 year-old neighbor boy. I'm impotent and my wife needs a hard young cock. I give this story a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmm yes

Nothing beats a rock hard young cock. I have fucked our neighbor's son and two of his friends. God I love those tight sexy bodies and those hard dicks, mmmm

asyouwere9asyouwere9over 2 years ago

I love these stories, but it ended pretty quick. It needs a sequel, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous