All Comments on 'My Son's Girlfriend'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not very realistic

But a fun fantasy I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed

If you want realistic write about your life.Other wise just enjoy the story

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Sounds just like my dad

He was a"rouge" as he put it. Described himself as Robin of locksley.

Didn't like the first bit, with his cucking and the cleaner cheating on her husband.

But when he hooked up with the sons ex,I applauded that.

Good second half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Comment as bad as the story!

Actually Eric_Shift, he wasn't a rouge (look it up) - he called himself a rogue (again, look it up!).

However, he has obviously got no concept of "speech marks" to indicate what is supposed to be words uttered by one of the characters. Consequently it is a blur as to what is intended to be descriptive and what is intended to be speech.

Over all, it is about a 'two star' effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'll say what others won't

This was lousy writing. Even allowing for differences in writing styles between the two sides of the pond, this was just badly structured. Quotation marks were the biggest problem, but hardly the only one.

I'm not an English professor; I just want to be able to follow a story without having to do too much heavy lifting. Editors exist. Get one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

qualitywheat, I hate to say it but your writing really sucks. Seriously. Quit writing. You're wasting bandwidth for this site. You acknowledged in another story's comments section that you sucked. Realize it then.

And don't pay attention to morons like BigDaddyRich. He applauds any story even if it started with only a comma and ends with only a period. His opinion is for morons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boring!

Probably the most boring and non-erotic story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked the story

i thought it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a bloody shame!!

What could have been a very good story and you f*ck it up because you haven't got a clue how to show the difference between 'story' and "speech"!!

Get someone who attended an English lesson to explain how to do it!!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Hey ... All you anonymous commentors.....

This is not a English class! If you want to show us the difference between "story" and "speech" then write a damn story. You have a lot of nerve tearing down someone else's effort on this site!

Loved the "STORY" and enjoyed the ending with him ending up with Niki. However I do think the girl might be a LITTLE more pissed about being, in essence, raped through being drugged! But she did like him so it all works out I guess!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous