All Comments on 'My Son's Roommate'

by unfaithfulmilf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shang40shang40over 8 years ago
seducing friend of son means mine

My extra sensual mom seduced my friend Parag. I was knowing that he had hots for her so I created a situation that they will get more time to talk, go to market and specially mall where they can do intimate shopping.

She showed me a two piece nighty which he selected for her. And then their intimacy gone stronger. He once drove her to a park where they engaged in serious kissing and he moved his large palms on her big boobs and huge ass.

When they arrived her face was flushed. Next day again they went for more cuddles and I saw them doing. Three days later I took them to a bar where they danced closely in front of me and more with kissing and tight .

This made it clear that both wanted each other. So night he stayed at our place and when I went to sleep they entered next room and he made her his by taking three times.

Morning she was very happy and in pure bliss.

After lunch they had short session of missionary style and night again. Due to her moaning I went to see and saw them naked.

Later I joined them by cleaning her well satisfied and saturated pussy.

A week later he deflowered her anally. This gave me opportunity to know her ass kingdom too.

Once I was allowed to suck his cock and balls to make him ready for her.

Nowadays she makes me lick her before they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story- Poor Editing

Hot story but has so many typos, the narrative was affected.

Used to be a time when Literotica had submission standards.

One of my stories was rejected for 2 typos- I had to resubmit.

This story would never have been accepted.

Literotica- enforce good quality standards for everyone.

Author- Keep writing, but either spell check/grammar check or get an editor

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Great story, even if it was a bit short, but it went straight to the point! Seeing as the son was used to seeing his Mom dressed in a slutty way it would have been good if she had fucked Devon while her son watched.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

What the fuck is Shang40 on about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature white wife enjoys to greet her stalliins in only a pair of 6inch clear sole plaform heels. We call them her bbc shoes. She will suck him to completion swallowing every drop. Then he will fuck her long hard and deep for an hour or more. Its very exciting to watch my wife suck a huge black cock dressed only in her high heels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start little errors, but good

little errors but great idea/story,would of love for her son to get up and walking in on his friend fucking her,and maybe join in, i remember when my son had walked in on me fucking his best friend,we were so wrapped up in the moment we could not of stooped at the moment,he never did join us, but it worked out good for all of us, after all he's now my son in law SEXYSUE401

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I fucked my son’s college roommate.

I was supposed to go to my son’s college to for a visit one weekend. He left a message on our home phone after I had left so I didn’t know he decided to go on a ski trip with his friends instead. I showed up and knocked on his door and his roommate Trevor answered. When he told me Kyle had left he must have seen how dejected I was. He offered to take me out to lunch. Over lunch I noticed him flirting with me. Having a young man half my age do that must have lit a fire in me as I began to tease him back. We walked around the small town and soon found ourselves in a cute little park. We sat and talked for a bit and soon the talk was getting a bit risqué. When he said that he had never been attracted to anyone like me but I was definitely making him aroused, I have to say I felt a tingle between my legs. I made up my mind that since I was dumped by my sone this weekend, I would have some fun. Trevor invited me to hang around and go to a party later. We went and after a few drinks, it was clear he was being a bit protective of me when other boys came around. Soon he asked me to dance and after a few faster ones a slower one came on and I melted into his arms. That first touch was like a spark to a fuse. I looked up into his eyes and pulled his head to mine for a kiss. We left and went back to the dorm where he proceeded to show me just how much stamina young boys have. I spent the weekend in his bed and now whenever Kyle is coming home for holidays, I make it a point to see that Trevor is invited. We have managed to have sex several times during those visits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I love hearing about white married women having their pussy abused by black man. We have this huge black guy working in our warehouse. He’s covered in tattoos athletic built. Oh did I say he was my boss and somewhat cocky. I’m hoping someday soon I can find a way to ask him if he would like to fuck my wife. Because I’m almost 100% he could get my wife to do anything he wanted her to . What do you all think. I will keep y’all posted

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck the typos, errors, resubmissions, the next time I'm visiting my daughter at school I intend to bed a nice young black stud. If he wants to be a mother-fucker then I want to be the white mother he's fucking, then I'll write about it for you fellows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunfaithfulmilf@unfaithfulmilf
When My husband is with me I am his! When we are apart I do NOT become predatory, howeveri am a prime target to be led astray! If you are looking for Sexual prey to enjoy I am your girl. If you are looking for someone to seduce you… sorry. Love to be dominated and used! love t...