All Comments on 'My Soon To Be-Ex Step-Daughter Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to lie or to lay

It is a pity that you cannot get to grips with these two verbs.Please look them up.It will only take a short while and there is information on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more then one page

you need to write more then one page. it's to short just being one page. you need to expand the story to at least two pages. also I agree that you need to work on you verbs.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
The transition from raunchy sexgames with the two girls in the lounge

to the declaration of everlasting monogamous love for the step-daughter in the bedroom is completely unconvincing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not great.

It's hard to take the attempt at a daddy-daughter romance seriously when you've thrown in the raunchy roommates bit before with the three-way tease.

I continue to check out your efforts as it's rare to find something where the participants aren't supposed to be built like porn stars. It's a shame your pair still mainly resort to porno-style chatter during sex. This tosses realism right out the window but I guess a lot of fans who look for quick stroke stories actually like that crap.

Even as a quickie, it was over so soon that I have to call it a fail. It was made even worse by trying to suggest it was going to be something better or deeper than a stroke story. So a two-way fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not gonna say its a total failure

He is suppose to be an attorney,, she is suppose to be a college student

My question is,,why do they sound like a couple of pre teens playing hide the wiener

Probably more than it deserves,, but will give it a deuce

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
critics

It's hard to be a credible critic when your own spelling and syntax are deficient.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really a sweet story . I enjoyed it . Just needed to add a little more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous