All Comments on 'My Soon To Be-Ex Step-Daughter'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Good idea , so-so execution

The narrator is such a schlub / poindexter, it's pitiful. Some bonding moments and instances of core mutual attraction in flashbacks were called for. Also it would be fantastic if callus, soon to be ex-wife gets paid back by seeing the two main characters together.

I HATE being so negative and apologize for that. I can get that way when an author has excellent idea and settles for mere stroke story instead of something special.Good luck with continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start

Great start, really exciting. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
19 years

after 19 years I do not think I could get pass the daughter thing. I know

under the law it is ok. I wonder why he never adopted her. this is only a

tale and not a maury tv show where it does happen. father and daughter

thing where everyone hates the father and calls him a pervert.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

I am in the like it so far category. Every author has his or her style and I happen to like the direct approach. This story can go in a lot of directions and I look forward to seeing how many you take. I will admit that the whole revenge on the wife would seem wrong, just because she finally admits to her sexual preference, should not make her the baddy. But its your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NICE!!!!!!

I like your stories because the women have nice small delicious breasts. I get tired of the unrealistic 50 DDDD stories. I appreciate you efforts to make reasonable characters with reasonable bodies. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice start indeed

Lordslamdawgg, where can we read some of your own work to set the benchmark?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
definitely very good

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fag?

Are you a teenager? The comment about 'if a guy did that, he's totally a fag' is out of place. You should take it out.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice story. I like it. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous