My Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bath was ready, I went to get her from her bed where she was lying watching TV. I told her it was time to bathe.

"I'll be right there. I just want to see a little bit more of the movie. I've seen the start of it twice, but I've never seen how it ends. Sit down and watch with me," Laurel said as she patted the bed. I got in beside her. The movie was painfully boring to me, especially since I had no idea what was going on. But, I watched with her. I held her hand as we watched, but when I started to softly tickle her arm and hand, she pulled away. Finally, the movie ended and again I drained and filled the tub.

She came into the bathroom and began to untie her robe.

"Oh, Paul Honey would you run down and get me another coffee? I didn't get to finish mine before."

When I returned with the coffee she was already in the tub and covered with bubbles which blocked my view of any part of her body. I knelt next to the tub and, when she offered me her foot, I washed it and massaged it then the other one. She asked me to wash her back which I did. She washed the rest of her body herself so I did not get to look or touch.

"It's getting close to our time, Baby," she cooed. "You're going to need to get the key to your cage."

"Absolutely! Where is it!?" I asked with excitement.

"Well, Robert and I were concerned that when you were first locked up you might hunt for the key and try to escape. So rather than hiding it in the house, he buried it in the back yard. We drew a little map on my phone so we could find it later. We were pretty drunk at the time. In any case, you remember I lost my phone at the beach this summer? So, no map. I do have a general idea of where it is. We put it in a little tin and buried it on the left side of the stone path about half way from the house to the pool, I think. It shouldn't be hard to find," Laurel explained.

An hour later I stood outside with my yard partially dug up and no key. Laurel called down from the window. "The left side, I said!"

"This is the left side!" I called.

"The left side when you're facing thehouse, not the pool, silly!"

"Oh," I said and began digging on the other side.

"You better not use that key when you find it. Just bring it up to me!" she cried

Thankfully on close inspection I found an area where the ground looked like it might have been disturbed at some point. I found the box in 15 minutes and ran back in. I proudly held up the key for her to see, then put it down on her nightstand.

"Good boy!" she said. "You better go take a shower before you get anywhere near me." As I left the room, I saw her pick up her phone and soon heard the sound of a text being sent.

I went to the bathroom and showered. I was extremely excited now. I had actually seen the key. I put on my robe, naked underneath and went back to the bedroom. The sun was beginning to set and the golden light shone on her face and hair. I lit a few candles in the room. She wore a short, black, silky nightgown. I sat on the bed next to her. I could smell her perfume. My penis was trying to break free. I took her in my arms and placed my lips on hers. She didn't pull away, but didn't really kiss me back either. I put my hand on her breast over the nightgown and she didn't push it away. Somewhere in the haze of my excitement, I thought I heard a car pull up outside.

"It's time, my darling," she said in a sultry voice.

She got the key from the nightstand and told me to lie on my back. She moved down so her face was inches away from my imprisoned cock. I could feel her warm breath on it through the holes in the tube. Her fingers again gently caressed my balls, further increasing my arousal. She put the key in the lock. The key entering the lock excited me like nothing before as it reminded me of the fact that in a few minutes I would be in her. I was afraid the lock might be stuck since It had gotten wet many times and had never been opened, but it opened. My heart raced as she slipped the lock out of the pin of the device. She grasped the cage pulled it a few millimeters but quickly put it back. She did this several times giggling each time she put it back. She kept teasing me like that for several minutes. She put her fingers inside her panties and told me how wet her pussy was and how ready she was for my hard, little cock. She played with the crotch of her panties, giving me fleeting glimpses of her pussy. I heard the text message notification from her phone and hoped she wouldn't stop to read the message. She didn't.

She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry to tease you Paul, but the anticipation heightens the experience, doesn't it? But this time, it's real, honey, I'm taking it off right now"

She again reached for the cage to remove it, but, before she did, the doorbell rang.

"Just ignore it," I said

"No silly, you should go see who it is. It might be a package I'm waiting for and you might need to sign for it," Laurel said. "Don't worry sexy, I'll be right here when you get back," she added and kissed me on the cheek.

Then, in the blink of an eye, she replaced the lock. My cage had been unlocked, but not removed. Dejectedly I put on my robe and went downstairs. I peeked through the curtains and my heart sank. Standing on the porch was Robert. I knew I had no choice but to let him in.

"Hey little buddy. How did the big day go? Did you do it? You must have come in like two seconds I bet. I bet it felt great after being locked up for so long, right?" Robert said in a somewhat mocking tone.

"Well, it hasn't actually happened yet. We were just about to when you rang the bell," I replied.

"Robert," I asked, "is there any way I could ask you to come back later?"

"I totally understand why you're asking me that and believe me I'd like to help you out, but I just can't today. It's been almost two days since I've come and need your wife's cunt more than usual today. Sorry dude," Robert said with a shrug

"I'll go get Laurel," I said sadly.

"Who was at the door. Was it the package?" she asked when I returned to the bedroom.

Feeling completely deflated I said, "It's Robert"

"Wow, I didn't expect him today. Is he coming up?"

"He's waiting downstairs."

"Well, have him come up here, Paul," she said with a smile

"Laurel, couldn't we just this once ask him to go away? I mean, I've been waiting a year for this special birthday. I want you so bad Honey," I whined.

"Well we can't be rude to him, can we?" she replied crossly

I brought Robert upstairs. He greeted her with a long deep kiss and grabbed her ass as he embraced her. She put her hands on the bulge in his pants and said, "I've been waiting for a package and it looks like I just got a big one!"

"This is such a pleasant surprise! I've been thinking about you all day. It's Paulie's birthday today and he's had such a special day! There was a special breakfast and a bath with a foot massage and I arranged a treasure hunt for him in the back yard," Laurel said.

"Robert, do you realize that Paul has had his little penis locked in chastity for one whole year today? Remember I told you I promised to unlock him and let him fuck me on his birthday. We were just about to when you came over. Wow! What timing you have," she winked at him as she said the last part.

Laurel turned to me and said, "Honey, would you be a sweetheart and go make Robert and me a drink?"

"Of course," I replied and headed down to the bar.

Robert only drank single-malt scotch, so that was quick and easy. I made Laurel a gin martini with olives. I put the drinks on a tray along with some of the cheese and crackers from the morning. When I got back to the room Robert was sitting on the loveseat and Laurel was straddling his lap. Her nightgown was pulled off her shoulders and her breasts were exposed. Finally, I was able to get a look at her tits. She was grinding on his lap like a stripper and he was alternating between kissing her lips and sucking her nipples. They heard me come in and Laurel slipped off his lap and covered her breasts. I served them their drinks and knelt on the carpet by my wife.

"You have been such a great husband this year Paul. You're always thinking of little ways to please me and Robert too. Don't think I haven't noticed. That is why you are going to get your reward in a little while. Right now though, I wonder if you can help me with something else?" she asked.

"I'm happy to do anything I can for you sweetheart," I replied

"Really anything, Paul?"

"Absolutely, anything"

She looked at Robert and asked him to stand. He drank the rest of his scotch in one gulp and stood up. She asked me to kneel in front of Robert. It was a short distance and I was already on the floor, so I crawled to him. They both giggled at that.

When I was on my knees in front of him, Laurel said, "For a long time now, Robert has been doing an amazing job of caring for my sexual wellbeing, which you are unable to do. I don't think you have ever properly thanked him for doing your job for you. I know you've washed his car and done his laundry and polished his shoes, and that's very nice, but it's not exactly the way you should thank him."

She went on, "Paul, look up at Robert's eyes and unbuckle his belt. Then I want you to unfasten and unzip his pants. Pull his pants down and help him step out of them and remove his socks."

Silently I did as she asked. Laurel unbuttoned his dress shirt and slipped it off. I was on my knees in front of his magnificent penis which was visible through his tight boxer briefs. Laurel told me to kiss his cock through his underwear, starting at the base and kissing my way to the tip. With each kiss, I should look into his eyes and thank him for taking such good care of my wife.

I did as I was told. Each time I kissed his cock I looked lovingly into his eyes and said, "Thank you, Robert for taking such good care of Laurel. She deserves all the pleasure she desires. I know I could never begin to meet her needs."

Robert looked down at me with a bemused smile, but did not say anything. Laurel told me to hook my fingers in the waistband of his briefs and slowly pull them down. His penis had grown firmer from the attention I had given it. I pulled his tight boxer briefs down slowly and soon his hard penis sprang free and slapped me in the face as it did.

"I think you know what to do now, Honey. However, I don't just want you to suck it, I want you to worship it. Kiss and lick his balls. Kiss his shaft and press it against your cheek. Suck it deeply, but don't be in a hurry to make him come. His cock is your God and I want you to pray to it," Laurel instructed.

I kissed and licked his balls and with my lips on his scrotum hip erection reached well above the top of my head. I gently held it in both my hands and kissed and licked my way to the tip. I wrapped my arms around it and hugged it to my face. Looking into his eyes, I opened my mouth wide and took the head of his cock. His massive cockhead completely filled my mouth. I washed around it with my tongue. I loved the manly smell of his cock and the taste of the precum that had already started to drip. I gently caressed his balls and the rest of his shaft. I removed my mouth from him and while I stroked him with my hand, I moved my mouth to his balls and kissed and licked them. I took one and then the other of his big testicles into my mouth and gently sucked. I lightly flicked my tongue over his taint and worked it down close to his asshole and lingered there for a while before kissing my way back up his shaft and again taking him in my mouth.

He put his hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. I could only take about a third of his length. He pressed the head of his penis toward the back of my throat. I thought he had gone as deep into my mouth and throat as possible, but he held my head tighter and I felt the pressure at the back of my throat increasing. I gagged, but with my lips so tightly stretched over his shaft, it made no sound. Gradually as the pressure increased I felt it going down my throat until it ultimately reached the point that my lips were almost at his balls.

He continued to force his giant dick in and out of my throat. I stroked his shaft as it slid in and out my mouth and with the other hand I continued to caress his balls. In time, the pace of his thrusts quickened and I could hear his breathing louder and faster. His big hands gripped the back of my head harder, holding it motionless. Suddenly he thrust deeply and stopped. I could feel the spasms in his penis as he began to ejaculate. All at once, he pulled out of my throat and laid his monster tool on my face. Has hand pumped his shaft and I began to feel glob after glob of hot thick cum hitting my face. It landed on my forehead, in my left eye, on my nose and my lips. When his huge ejaculation was over, he put his penis back in my mouth where my tongue gently bathed it. I milked his shaft to extract the last remaining drops of cum from it and swallowed them. In time his penis began to soften and he pulled it out of my warm mouth.

"What a good boy you are! You did that so willingly, without the least sign of reluctance or distaste. A person would have to get the idea that you really liked that and that maybe you had been hoping for it. I'm very proud of you Paul," Laurel said with amusement. "Now, little man, would you please go downstairs and make us some dinner? We'll be busy up here for a couple hours and we'll certainly be hungry when we're done. And Honey, after dinner it will be time for the big treat you've been waiting for! Oh baby, also don't wipe Robert's semen off your face. I like seeing it on you!"

"Don't let it drip in our dinner though!" said Robert and he and Laurel laughed.

"Of course I'll make dinner, Laurel," I said.

I went down to the kitchen, thinking about what I would make them for dinner. As I walked, the air made the semen on my face feel cool. There was a chicken in the fridge and I took it out and began to prepare it for roasting. I was going to make pan-roasted chicken with lemon/garlic sauce along with oven roasted potatoes. There was some nice asparagus in the fridge that I would steam and I'd make a green salad. As I prepared their dinner I could occasionally hear Laurel's cries of pleasure. Although it had been a very frustrating day, I remained excited at the thought of fucking Laurel later.

I was about ready to put the chicken in the oven when I received a text. I quickly wiped the raw chicken off my hands and looked at my phone. The text was from Laurel. It read, "Cleanup on aisle 7!! ." I understood immediately that my cleaning services were needed upstairs. I went upstairs without delay.

Upon entering the room, I saw a familiar scene. Robert was lying on his back with his massive penis still half hard. Laurel was next to him on her side with her head on his chest. She was a little sweaty and her hair was a mess. I always keep a box of baby wipes in a warmer and I brought this and some towels in.

"Robert first," said Laurel

I came to the side of the bed and looked. There was a glob of come on the tip of Robert's cock. I held his penis and brought my face to its head and licked away the remaining cum. I got out my warm wipes and gently wiped his cock and balls. I also cleaned between his ass cheeks in case he was sweaty there. When I was done, I kissed the head of his penis and thanked him for fucking Laurel so well.

I moved to the other side of the bed to attend to my wife. Robert's cum was oozing out of her. Normally I would clean this with my tongue, but with my face already covered in dried semen, Laurel didn't want me to put my face near her. I got a small plastic cup from the bathroom and used it to collect the bulk of the cum seeping from Laurel's vagina.

"Cheers," Laurel said raising her martini glass.

I raised my cup of cum and drank it down then licked the cup clean. I proceeded to clean my wife's vagina tenderly with the warm wipes until she finally pushed my hand away and told me to go back to the kitchen to finish making dinner.

I returned to the kitchen and got the chicken in the oven. I prepared the salad and made dressing and got the asparagus trimmed and ready to cook. I selected a nice bottle of wine and opened it to breath while I set the table. I heard Laurel have another screaming orgasm. Once more I was called upstairs for cleanup duty. I was in a bit of a panic because the chicken was nearly done and I wanted it to be perfect for them. I was afraid that they might keep me upstairs for too long and the chicken would get dry.

Laurel and Robert looked like they had just run a marathon. I performed my duties, gave them each a glass of cold water and started the shower. After they got in the shower I ran downstairs. The chicken was just right and I took it out and covered it with foil.

I ran back upstairs to be ready to dry them as they got out. Robert got out first. I handed him a towel and then kneeling in front of him I used another towel to dry his legs, penis, balls and the crack of his ass. Next Laurel emerged and would only let me dry her back, not wanting to allow me to touch her breasts or vagina. I told them dinner would be ready in 15 minutes and went back to the kitchen.

When dinner was on the table, I went upstairs and asked them to come to the dining room. Soon they arrived and took their seats in the dining room. I poured them wine and served their salads and returned to the kitchen. I nibbled on some salad myself. In time, I served the rest of the meal and kept their wine glasses full. When they were done, I brought them glasses of port and again returned to the kitchen. A bit later, I heard Laurel calling me and I went into the dining room.

"Paul, that was a very nice birthday dinner you made. Thank you for being so good to us," Laurel said.

"You certainly don't need to thank me, Honey, it makes me very happy to please you two," I replied.

"You know, Paulie, that is one of the things I love most about you. Most men would be angry at their wives for taking a lover. They would get all jealous and hurt. Most men would divorce a cheating wife. You, on the other hand, truly embrace the situation. You understand that you could never be the kind of man that could give a woman physical pleasure or even arouse her. You're short and skinny and you're losing your hair. Anyone can see there is no bulge in your pants. So, you have found your place in the world. You're a worker ant. You will never fertilize the Queen but you will wait on her. You actually enjoy waiting on us and generally being our servant. I think you get more pleasure from serving us than you would get from sex," said Laurel.

"I suppose I do," I said. "I still like sex though and I'm still looking forward to making love with you later, Honey. I must say you were right, though, all the anticipation today has gotten me more excited than ever!"

"Well I'm looking forward to our little rendez vous too, my sweet little man. But, before we get to that, would you do me a big favor? Would you be an angel and go and suck Robert's cock till it's hard again?" she asked.

Robert still sat in the dining room table, but he had pulled his chair away from the table. I responded to Laurel by walking over to him and dropping to my knees. I untied his shoes and slipped them off along with his socks. I unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and pulled down the zipper. He lifted up a bit to let me slip them off. My heart skips a beat almost every time I see his beautiful cock. I began by planting soft little kisses all over his penis and balls before taking has flaccid dick into my warm mouth. His soft penis was probably three times bigger than my erect one. It did not take long for his cock to come to life. It's remarkable to feel a cock like that grow in your mouth. Soon it had grown to its full size. I bobbed up and down on it and stroked it with my hand.