My Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert looked at Laurel and said, "Come here baby." She came to him and pushed me away and told me to go ahead and clear the dishes. I picked up some of the dishes and took them to the kitchen. When I returned to the dining room, Laurel was straddling him as he sat in the chair. She was bouncing up and down on his huge tool and moaning. I grabbed another bunch of dinner dishes and went back to the kitchen. I washed those and returned to the dining room. This time I found them on the carpet next to the dining room table. She was on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind. He held on to her hips and fucked her fast and hard.

"FUCK ME BABY! FUCK THIS HOT CUNT! I'M YOUR BITCH, BABY, FUCK ME LIKE A DOG!!"

I took the last of the dishes into the kitchen and finished my chores. When I was finally done in the kitchen, I found Laurel lying on the couch, half asleep with more come seeping from her vagina. Robert had apparently dozed off on the floor as well with his back up against the sofa but woke when he heard me enter the room.

I went back to the kitchen and got a warm wet towel to clean him with. I gently cleaned his genitals and gave his penis another kiss before handing him his pants, socks and shoes. He dressed sleepily and went over to Laurel and said, "You're amazing, Babe. I'll call you tomorrow."

At last, he was gone. Laurel was lying on the couch looking exhausted from all the sex and from the four glasses of wine she had at dinner. I knelt by the couch and looked at her beautiful face and stroked her hair. She smiled at me and I moved in and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Paul, your face is covered in crusty dried semen! I like Robert's cum, but only when it's fresh," she declared with a snicker.

"May I wash it off now?

"Sure Honey," she yawned.

"When I come back will it be time for my treat?" I asked eagerly.

"I'm all yours now, mister," she said slurring a bit.

I ran upstairs and washed the cum of my face. I put on clean pajamas and a robe, brushed my teeth and had a quick shave. Then, I ran downstairs.

Laurel was still on the couch and I could hear the heavy breathing of sleep. I knelt near her face again and began to kiss her. She was sound asleep. In her sleep, she pushed my face away. She woke up a bit and opened her eyes slightly.

In sleep and alcohol slurred speech she said, "Hi Honey Bunny, would you get me a blanket, I'm so chilly?"

I left and returned shortly with the blanket. Laurel had rolled over facing the back of the sofa and was curled up in a fetal position. Her panty-covered ass looked extremely hot. I gently shook her. "I have the blanket Honey," I said.

She did not react. I shook her a little harder. She murmured a little but did not wake up. Again, I knelt on the floor by the couch. I began to kiss her neck and ear. At the same time, I cupped her ass cheek through her panties. She really was deeply asleep. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties and began to caress her ass. Still, Laurel did not react. Feeling a little bolder, I worked a finger down to her pussy lips and caressed her there, trying to work my finger into her hole.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Laurel asked.

"I'm sorry," I whined, "but it's so late and I still haven't had the treat I've been waiting all year for."

"Awwww, you poor thing. This day must have been so frustrating for you, but you can't expect me to let you fuck me now. I'm sooooo tired and besides my pussy is so sore from Robert. I couldn't possibly put anything in there now, not even your little peepee," Laurel said, yawning.

"But you promised!! All year you've promised me on my birthday you would unlock my cock and let me fuck you!! I've been waiting a whole year!" I cried.

"I know baby, but sometimes things just don't work out the way we want them too. Somehow, there just wasn't time for it today. But, you did have a very nice birthday, didn't you? I mean, you got your special breakfast, you got to massage my feet in the bath, you got to have a treasure hunt for your key, you got to thank Robert in a very special way and you got to wear his semen on your face all evening. You even got to touch my pussy for a few seconds, albeit without permission. It really was a special day for you," she said as in a tone of voice one would use to console a small child.

"Ok, ok. Just let me masturbate! Please!" I begged.

"I'm sorry baby. We just can't do that," She replied, still talking to me as if I were a child.

"But why not?! I understand you're tired and that your vagina is sore, but why can't I just quickly give myself an orgasm? It's been a whole year!"

"It's just not possible Paul," she said in a colder tone.

"Why!? Why isn't that possible?!" I asked

"Oh poor baby. You can't play with yourself because I gave your key to Robert when he left"

"Whaaaat!? Why?!" As I said this I felt the tears beginning to well up. In a moment, I was sobbing.

"Awwww. Is little Paulie crying?" There was definite mocking when she said this and even a stifled little laugh. "Look baby, when Robert left, it was well after midnight. Your birthday is over now, Honey. I wasn't going to go outside and bury your key again, so I gave it to Robert. In fact, Robert is going to be in charge of it for now."

"But you promised!!" I sobbed

"I know I did and I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you today. Your next birthday will be here before you know it and I'm sure it will work out better for you."

"I have to wait another year?!?" I asked, crying harder.

"Well of course you do. Unlocking Mr. Teeny Weeny is only for birthdays"

"But he didn't get unlocked!!"

"Well he didn't get out this year and I've already told you I'm sorry things didn't work out. I worked very hard to make your birthday special and I'm starting to get a little annoyed at the way you're acting. For God's sake Paul, I shared Robert's cock with you and that's the most valuable thing I have in my life. If you're so anxious to play with a penis, ask him if you can suck his dick again. I think he wants you to do that again anyway. He also told me he wants to fuck your ass, although I can't imagine anyone being able to take that monster that way. For now, though, I want you to stop talking about this. I'm going to bed," Laurel said and turned to go upstairs.

I straightened up the house a little bit and dejectedly walked up the stairs. As I walked past her room I saw the door only half closed. I saw my wife lying on her back with her knees up. She was holding her big dildo with two hands and pumping it in and out of her pussy. I stopped and kept watching. Her sore vagina must have recovered faster than she thought it would. She didn't really seem very tired either. She fucked herself to a loud orgasm and slowly removed the dildo. It was then she saw me.

"Well I'm not sure I approve of your spying on me like that, but I'm going to let that slide. Did you enjoy the show?"

"I thought your vagina was too sore to have anything in it and you were too tired to do anything," I complained

"Look mister, I've had just about enough of this for one day! Whether my pussy is sore or not is my business not yours! Your birthday is over for this year and you're just going to have to deal with it!!"

At that moment, I accepted the fact that there would be another year of chastity. Up till that point I held out hope that Robert hadn't really taken the key or that Laurel had a spare one hidden somewhere. That hope now evaporated. I turned to walk to my little room.

"Good night Laurel. Thank you for a great birthday," I said softly.

"There's my good boy. I'm glad you enjoyed your day. Honey, would you please do one thing for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course, Honey, anything."

She picked up the dildo and held it out to me. "Would you please clean this before you go to bed. I was so wet thinking about Robert and it's a mess. I think there was still some of his cum in me too. Goodnight Birthday Boy."

"Goodnight Honey," I said, taking the big, sticky dildo from her. I went downstairs and thoroughly cleaned the toy. The dildo was realistic and had big veins. You have to be careful to clean cum and vaginal secretions along the sides of the veins. It's easy to miss those spots. "My wife has the cleanest and best maintained sex toys in the world," I thought and smiled with pride.