All Comments on 'My Speedo Fetish'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
falcon29falcon29over 7 years ago
Weird

I don't know, man. There is a multitude of different fetishes, and I guess this isn't any weirder than some. I'm sorry, but I just don't get it.

The story was too focused on the Speedos, though, fetish aside. It needs 'fleshing out'. Does Justin live all alone? Do his parents live there? What about Nathan?

Like I said, it needs more depth to succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy attraction

I get that the speedo may have been the catalyst to their sexual exploration, but at some point, don't you have to remove speedo and look at the actual sexy contents? At some point, sucking the actual cock has got to be a better read that sucking the speedo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like this

on the right guy they are sexy my fetish is pantys love to suck a guy in them and make him cum in them then sucking his cum threw them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

That's so hot...I'm very aroused and hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

What a hot story! Speedos are such a turn-on and this story makes a great fantasy out of them.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Speedos

I've always loved seeing fit guys bulging in tight Speedos, but after reading your story I'm going to have to buy a pair to jerk off into!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Speedo suck

Oh Hell Yeah! Love this! First time I sucked cock was with a buddy in the showers after swim practice! Beautiful!

TightWetSpeedosTightWetSpeedosover 2 years ago

I totally understand the Speedo fetish! They are so sexy and feel great on your cock and bum. I have heaps of them. I like to pump my cock in speedos and then wear them to the beach or pool with a big bulge. I'm turned on by mens and womens speedos swimsuits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous