All Comments on 'My Step-Son's Wife...A Cheater?'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Entertaining

I liked it!

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

A compact yet exceptional tale exploring the complexities and fraught nature of contemporary extended families. Nicely done.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A good read

Thanks for this story.

ValintValintabout 6 years ago

For a guy who's explicitly aware that his last marriage failed due to a lack of "We", there's an awful lot of "I" in his decision-making.

Pat got very lucky, in that he was almost directly responsible for fucking up Ty's life:

* If Lauren was an evil bitch who wasn't actually interested in staying married (all of which he could reasonably infer), he just gave her a week to empty the bank accounts and run, or a week in which she could make all the preparations to file for divorce against a clueless blindsided husband.

* If reconciliation was possible, he's allowing her to pretend that (a) she's voluntarily ending the affair rather than being caught, and (b) she's voluntarily coming completely clean to her husband rather than hiding it. If Ty were on the fence about reconciling, those are two pretty big factors in determining whether the cheater is actually remorseful and whether you can trust them again... and Pat is letting her lie about it, and would likely be caught permanently in his web of deception (since coming clean *now* about how he knew all along and didn't tell anyone is going to be bad, and would get worse and worse as time goes on).

Pat could have chosen to talk to his wife, or opted to be Switzerland and stay completely out of things. By choosing to get involved, and telling Lauren she was caught rather than Ty, and then threatening her before folding like cardboard, he pretty much chose the worst possible option, and only escaped fucking up everyone's lives (and, consequently, probably destroying his own marriage), because he had the author on his side.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 6 years ago
5

Nice touch at the end. I wonder however if this will entail the truth for both parties to publicly surface ...

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Another great one

Keep it going my man, look forward to the next. How about part 2 about Donna?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5+*

Wonderful read. Looking forward to more.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Very Good

The author handled a tough situation.

No cuck stuff here

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"As I watched them, my dick started to get hard. I had no control over it." - At least he's not getting hard watching his wife cheat!

Re: the office move. Presumably the office didn't REALLY move. Won't Ty notice the next time he goes to her office?

"I was not Ty and what was right for me might not necessarily be right for him and Madge." - Yes, but Ty asked what HE would do, there's no reason why he can't give an honest answer.

I love that Lauren is going to be seriously outed anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You sir

Are an author to watch. You keep getting better. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Till the end I question myself if

lover boy would pay. After all he did. Not as hard as he should. This was today's best story by far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why did he spend major bucks$$$$$. To video and investigate the cheater .

This story just does not add up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why did he spend major bucks?

His wife has (apparently) a lot of money. I got a $20,000 raise this year. I can't believe the things that I spend it on that I would never have done a year ago. Stuff I don't need, hell some stuff I don't want. And it doesn't occur to me (at the time) that I'm being foolish.

The more money you have, the less it means to you. That's my lesson for today.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
"Death Wish" for Cheaters

Death Wish is all about a vigilante dude who has had it up to here with violent criminals getting away with murder in his streets, so he goes out and inflicts a little justice on his own time. This story is practically the same plot, but with cheaters instead of violent criminals.

I like the concept, but feel like it could have been executed better. Charles Bronson (and Bruce Willis) had a background story that helped us to better understand their vigilantism. If Pat had been cheated upon himself, I think that would have lent an extra layer of depth to this story that seems missing. As it stands, he went through a lot of trouble (and cash!) to help his stepson.

I was hoping Lauren would try to seduce him to keep him quiet. That would have been interesting. Then they would become partners-in-crime, which would take this story to a whole different level. Ah, well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
last sentence....

saved the story. Once the divorce is started he needs to give the vids to Ty. And follow thru on letting everyone see them. Ty should move and take the kid with him.

Women like Lauren will usually keep their lifestyle and forget the kid. BTB; she earned it!

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 6 years ago
What an asshole.

Pat was nothing but a giant asshole sticking his nose in where it didn’t belong. The demand to just leave was just plain wrong. Why did he want to destroy the life of Madge by forcing her mother to just walk away.

The advice he gave Ty was too personally motivated by him.

He knew. The responsible thing would have been to inform his wife and discuss the direction to take. Then confront her and give her 24 hours to tell Ty or maybe even just tell her to quit and be a faithful wife that he was watching. But his demand poisoned him and any thought process he had.

Clearly Pat is not much of a human being and really thinks himself so high and mighty.

Now none of this excuses Lauren for her actions. But that is between Ty and Lauren and none of Pat’s god damned business after he informs Lauren that he knows and that either she tells Ty or he will.

And this BS that once a “cheater always a cheater” is just crap. Once a person really understands the consequences of their actions they can and do change. Yes it would be a long road back for them and it might not work out. But that is between Ty and Lauren period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BTB through others as the husband

Interesting the BTB stories where others manage the BTB as the husbands.

FrancisMacomber has some similar stories, where the BTB was managed by others as the husbands.

5***** for this plot!

Today the cheating rate so high, that more and more 'inocent" husbands could be the victims of cheating. So the more sympathy can be to the husband victims from other "inocent" people than 30-50 years ago. This is the main cause for the popularity of the BTB stories! Here an "inocent" stepfather became BTB (Burnt The Bastard) after his sepson's marriage was destroyed by the lover boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The biggest thing missing from this story is a the fallout.

The downfall of Mr. Lafazo and his "club" would've added a some nice closure to the story. Like the spread of an incurable STD throughout the club; as they may have been "visiting" the same woman.

Reading some other comments; I think some readers overlooked or forgot about the foreshadowing. Where character stated that his relationship with step son became strained. Either way as cheaters eventually get careless; as this one did, not taking into account that family members may travel for business. Pat at least didn't out her, he gave her the option; it could be debated when and who it would be better to hear this from. And, since son-in-law already had an idea something was going on it was only a matter of time.

If you asked me, I think the cheaters got off a little too light in this one. But, again it lacks a certain amount of follow through and, at the very least needs an epilogue.

I find it interesting that some will scream that there was no allowing her for any reconciliation possibilty. Heck, I'm a hopeless romantic; I'd like to see a good reconciliation but, real life has shown me that it is just about an impossibility and, the adage of once a cheater always a cheater holds true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixing Present & Past Tenses Only Leads to Confusion

You need to be consistent in your use of verb tenses. Pick your tense: present or past tense not moving from one to the other... only leads to confusion.

robnilrobnilabout 6 years ago
opinions

lot's of opinions on this. personally I like the fact that he hired a PI and got proof of her cheating. even though Ty was his step son he still protected him like his own. that is what family and friends do (hopefully) for one another. Lauren didn't deserve a second chance. she had been cheating for a year and apparently had no intention of stopping any time soon. to the previous poster that talked about destroying the relationship between Lauren and Madge, Lauren was already doing that by spending time with her fucker instead of her husband and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry Mbgdallas

Pat is a Courageous Hero, like the author is becoming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are right.

The biggest thing missing from this story is a the fallout. Anon

One of GREAT cassic of the BTB stories Papatoad wrote his stories so direction that the fallout was the 2/3 of his most stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
3***

Nice try, but the number of characters and the way you handled them was hard for me to follow. Of course, it could have just been me.

Laoshi_SuzeeLaoshi_Suzeeabout 6 years ago
Sorry to say

after reading the first 6 or 7 paragraphs I was totally lost as to who was whom and who was related by blood etc etc etc. Maybe a good story but too confusing at the start where I either like a story and continue or else close it and go to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was all good, . . .

but the last sentence was the best!

Given the stepson's weakness and temerity, I am not at all sure that Lauren is gone for good. Lauren will get custody of Madge. She has already confessed to the affair, and she will tell everyone that she was coerced by her boss, that she said and did horrible things due to her own weakness and sexual drugs the dentist gave her, and that she is in counseling to face her demons and try to regain her dignity and self-respect. All the remorse and excuses will be bullshit, but it will help give her some cover if/when Pat releases the videos. It won't be much, but at least Lauren can hang onto Madge, and, eventually, may turn dumb-nuts around to reconciliation. What has Lauren got to lose?

Of course Lauren will sue Lafazo for sexual harassment, so she and Mrs. Lafazo will get to split up whatever the dentist hasn't already hidden in off shore banks. So Lauren will end up with her daughter, a boost to her finances, and the loss of a husband she no longer loved, respected, nor had any practical use for, except helping pay the bills. And he will still be doing that with the child support payments. Lauren may lose a few friends and some family members, at least for a while. But she is beautiful, unprincipled, has some professional skills, and is a great fuck. Lauren will do just fine. In fact, she'll carefully choose the next dentist she goes to work for and fucks his brains out, so that she can get married again. And she will. Cheaters may not always be cheaters, but some men are Always fools. And Lauren only needs one, more.

An enjoyable story. Too bad Lauren gets away with it, and her husband loses a great piece of ass. Pat should have sent Lauren and Lafazo some of the evidence, anonymously, and told them to quit fucking around and rededicate themselves to their marriages, or their spouses would be notified. That way Lauren and Lafazo live the rest of their marriages with the Sword Of Damocles hanging over their heads, never knowing if and when the sword might drop. Lauren has too little conscience to be bothered by guilt or loss of reputation. But living in constant fear of discovery, and the uncertain consequences, that might toast her tits for quite some time. That might even give her enough time and incentive to grow up and become a decent wife and mother.

A good plot and really thought provoking story. Thanks for your time and talent. And thanks for allowing me to tell you.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

please post another part to this

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

Could have been better. Maybe another page better. A little more drawn out. More of the consequences of the affair. Cost this tale one star.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Nice solid story. The best part...

... was the talk with Ty at the end. The “$64,000 question”. That was interesting. I’ve never heard that one before.

Dialogue was very rough. I dont know anyone who speaks like that. And it’s very much — “A said this. B said that. A said this. B answered A. B said this. A said that.....” It’s something that needs work.

Would have been interestion if Ty had accepted Lauren back, and forgiven her. What becomes the dynamics of the family. Does he bring up the infidelity sometimes. More fights? If she is contrite for how long? And how contrite? Does he keep demanding more contrition of her? And so on. This is all in light of the $64,000 question. Saying if you forgive, and never bring it up again, how does it change things.

Some interesting ideas. How rough the dialogue is, and general overall, I’d normally say it’s a 2-star piece. But because of the $64,000, and how unique it is, I’m vacillating between 3 & 4-stars.

Anyways, please keep it up. Thank you.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 6 years ago
Different than the usual BTB

Usually BTB stories suffer from the protagonist doing complicated and unrealistic plans to get the best of a cheating woman, and then cheats himself, so I was glad to see that this story had neither. Pat had a certain integrity, except when it came to the "we" of his own marriage. Also, it would have been more realistic had many of the information gathering techniques failed, so that only partial information was available and only one or two of them were smoking guns with the rest having possible explanations.

Sadly, if this were a true situation, Lauren would have taken all of the assets, maxed out all charge cards, and gotten custody of Madge. Life is not fair, and when divorce happens, everyone feels they got the short end of the stick.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Very good author

You are an excellent story teller. Rapidly becoming one of my new favorites. Love this one. Stepfather with great integrity and purpose. Husband with principles and backbone ,and cheating DIL and wife gets what she deserves. would like to see second chapter with fallout for sex club.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
only animals who do what?

". . . who doesn't fuck for pleasure? Humans are the only animals who do that...at least as far as we know"

What did that mean? Animals probably don't know that fucking leads to pro-creation. It's instinctual, and always for pleasure. If they didn't like it, it wouldn't happen. All animals (including humans) are driven by biological urges.. It's all being done for the same reason . . . we just dress it up more nicely, throw in a dash of rationale and what-have-you, but otherwise there's not much difference. Some animals are more loyal to their mates on average then humans, and some have no loyalty at all. But when it comes to sex . . . ain't nuthin' really unique to us.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@etchiboy Re: "Nice solid story. The best part..."

You never heard of the $64,000 question? That was an old U.S. television game show, and the ultimate question was worth $64,000. Hence, the idiom that the "$64,000 question" is the key question as to decide what to do.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
eh

well written easy to read and like a lot of ur stories but the 3rd party story doesnt do it for me need that raw emotion that 3rd pat stories dont have

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 6 years ago
Well written story

I had an issue with step father blackmailing the woman. Not his marriage. Maybe ok to tell her he’ll tell her husband in a week, but that’s it! It’s their marriage, their problem. He was putting himself in the role of morality police. However, well written, oh a little heavy handed so I scored it 5

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Disappointing.

Good writing and flow.

But the morals.

Just no good.

A generation ago,

it was mildly accepted,

that parents made decitions

on behalf of grown up children.

Today, absolutely not!

Pat made decisions,

he had no right to make,

right from the start.

Hiring a P.I. was Ty's decision

not his.

Watching the video made

him a PERV, not a parent.

So better luck next time

BaMuoiBa.

With goodwill 3 out of 5 from me.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Controversial! Pat is either a hero or an A-hole?

Should he mind his own business or seek the truth?

Does the saying "the only thing evil men need to succeed is that good men do nothing" apply here? He does have a vested interest after all. If Ty finds out the fallout will effect his mother who is Pat's wife, ergo, his motivation.

As to all the marginal issues e.g. custody predicting the outcome at this stage is purely speculative. Consider she went away to fuck leaving her daughter with her father as he engaged in family activity. Joint custody more than likely. She has a good job, alimony probably an non issue.

I disagree with the banishment option. Lauren should be given the right to decide her own fate i.e. seek reconciliation, divorce, separation, abandonment, knowing the alternative of doing nothing is no longer an option. Actually, threatening to expose Lafazo could be the best move by Pat. Lauren would fear that if her boss is exposed, she probably would be also. She is in the DVDs. This alone would force her to do something preemptive to save her marriage if that's what she wants. The audio on the DVDs clearly show she was not coerced.

Pat had to stay neutral in responding to Ty about what to do. He was compromised he had to recuse himself.

Good story. Innovative plot. A solid 4.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
You know that

As time goes by, cheating will be widely accepted by society! ... Hey it's widely accepted now!......Shooott there won't be a loving wives category of Literotica

Maybe it will be Honest Wives. ..Damn Bitch I'll divorce Her because she won't fuck another Man/Woman!.... You get what I am talking about!

Anyway that's my Comment ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Y'all come back now hear! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Anonymous nitwit who asked “Why did he spend major bucks$$$$$.” (with a period instead of a question mark)

To answer your simple minded question: (Why did he spend major bucks$$$$$. To video and investigate the cheater .) …. Because he wanted to protect his step son, stupid.

///

…. And you actually wrote: (This story just does not add up?) … Dimwits like you are the reason why I always count my change.

///

I can’t believe how many incredibly dumb-ass comments are posted under this story. The ‘anything goes’ Liberal mindset is a devastating brain disorder… and thanks to our Socialist/Marxist school system and Colleges, a fast spreading disease. It’s rapidly destroying our society. Thirty year old freeloading jerk-offs having to be taken to court and forced to move out of mommy and daddy’s basement. (it’s not just the sons, either…. Although, statistically, many more sons are fucking their mothers, just as more daddies are happily boning their live at home daughters) Ours is becoming a TWFDS… Totally Warped, Fucked up, Deadwood Society.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 5 years ago
To SomeOneTwoThree

Just read your comment. It's not his business??? You're a fucking idiot. His son-in-law is family and, after he saw her in the restaurant and then shack up in his hotel with someone who WAS NOT her husband he hired the detectives to get him proof that his son-in-law was married to a cheating slut. Here's a hypothetical question, stupid. If YOU knew that YOUR son-in-laws' wife was cheating on him, wouldn't you TELL HIM THAT SHE'S A CHEATING SLUT? Somehow I think you'd show her your proof and then blackmail her into letting YOU fuck her, TOO. That's the kind of underhanded shit you "Liberal Thinkers" usually pull.

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
re SomeOneTwoThree

Hope you get fucked over by a cheating wife and later learn others knew about her affair but did nothing about it.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Apart from it ending too soon I liked it. I was worried that Pat was going to use the evidence to blackmail Lauren and glad to see that he was a decent man. I would have liked an epilogue to find out what happened to the boys club and it’s members.

It would also have been good to hear how Lauren was caught up in this and if she now regrets what she did.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Needed more

Really would be interesting to see what happened after that to the cheaters and if that club was exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHY THIS OPTION?

As I was reading, I kept thinking, "why doesn't he consult with his wife? After all, Ty is her son, not Pat's?" He uncovered more information, and continued dealing with it on his own -- "why doesn't he tell Jenny? They seem to get along so well together."

Was Pat trying to shield his wife?

If Lauren had done as Pat demanded by simply picking up and leaving husband and daughter -- would that have been less stressful to Jenny than knowing the real reason for the breakup (the way it actually transpired)? Would that have lessened the impact on husband Ty and daughter Madge?

It would have been interesting to investigate the reason(s) for Pat picking this particular option for his demand.

Another option (with or without consulting with wife Jenny), would have been to demand that Lauren stop immediately, but if she ever stepped out of line by cheating or otherwise hurting his stepson, he would out her with all the evidence he had.

Another option, piggybacking off of that, would be to make occasional (once or twice yearly?) sex with him (Pat) a condition for silence. Of course, that would make him a blackmailing cad, inconsistent with the "nice guy" as presented in the story.

(In his comment, Mbgdallas mentions the first options [tell wife / demand stopping], plus has more good ideas. But his portrayal of Pat as a busybody who needs to mind his own business is not consonant with the story. Pat wanted to help his step children, but, as shown by the story's opening, sometimes was in a quandary as to how far to go with it).

In years of reading thousands of Literotica stories, with an emphasis on Loving Wives category, I do not remember reading this storyline/plot.

So for originally, plus being interesting and entertaining (why I frequent Literotica),

I award BaMuoiBa 5 stars for this well written tale.

Since variety is the spice of life (and a feature of Literotica), it might be interesting for the author or another Literotica writer, to use the other story options (mentioned above) in similar tales.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. I really like this story. Th absolutely did the right thing kicking her out. FIL was right to confront the cheating bitch.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Excellent Tale

It moved right along and had a lot of interesting details. I wonder if I will ever eat another hot dog..

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
why didn't he tell Jenny

he didn't want her hurt. He also didn't want to mess up their relationship. But if she didn't confess, I'm sure he would have found a way to alert them.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great stepdad

He did exactly the right thing in outing the cheating daughter in law. The son deserved to know what he was married to. Good job sending the videos to Mrs.Lafazo too. I hope she used them.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
No poor step-dad. And husband

Serious shit you discuss with spouse.

You then let her decide how to tell son and do it jointly.

Kicking her out good.

You also out the whole group.

As widespread as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with jtwheels on his first point, at least. He should have told his wife, and I wonder why he didn't trust her enough to do so. This is a serious family issue that has her child at the center, to boot, and she has a right to be informed, and to involved in the decision making. Further more, you can't claim to have a good marriage while keeping giant secrets from your spouse. I smell trouble in paradise!

A sequel where these issues are addressed would be very nice.

As for jtwheels' other points, I am not as sure. It would depend on the circumstances, and the people involved. One thing is for sure: The final decision on what should be done should be left with the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Retarded

Why wouldn't he tell his wife? He owes first priority to her above even the son. They discuss it together. Sometimes I think these stories are written by single men or men who have been burned while never shared children.

Basically, its dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am sorry to those who like the story and the husband but his main loyalty is to his WIFE. There is no reason to keep the information from her. First, he should have called Jenny immediately and said what he saw and asked her if THEY should hire a PI. Its a decision made TOGETHER. He kept secrets. He lied to his wife and his son in law. It wasn't his place to confront Lauren. It doesn't matter how it ended up. Also, even if he went forward with the PI without Jenny's input, to not tell her the complete disrespect Lauren showed it ridiculous.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Pat did good but when it gets out that he orchestrated Lauren's confession Pat will loose Jenny's understanding due to the secret Pat kept from Jenny - Ty's birth mother. Pat will have lost a certain amount of trust keeping that secret. Pat should have brought Jenny into his this upon his accidental observance and PI findings. I suspect Jenny would have forgiven Pat's secret hold-out but he has now Pat has set himself up for Lauren to burn him.

/

The last line gave me some redemption to the story but Pat's will remain in purgatory until Jenny's informed and endures her reaction.

/

4*, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pat should have told Jenny and then together decided on how to proceed. Also, Ty should make final decision. Great story, excellent author technique

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Great story - thank you!

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

5 stars and well worth it - I liked this story.

Have a nice day

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Good story, but like some of the other commenters, I think Pat should have shared the information with his wife. That's a hell of a secrete to have hidden away not knowing when it might blow up on him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, well done and very realistic. 5 stars

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld3 months ago

Pat should have told Jenny.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Great story. Pop caught her cheating and blew the bitch up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The fact that he keeps hiding things from his wife, especially things pertaining to her biological son, is concerning and makes me believe that their marriage is actually quite frail and likely to fail, not because of cheating but because she will eventually get fed up with his lack of trust.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

And the hits just keep on coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous