My Stepmom is a Naughty Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,100 Followers

Nancy gazed down at my problem with a smirk. "Looks like Percy's very tense," she whispered.

I hadn't heard my cock called that since I'd been a child and Nancy was bathing me. Other kid's parents called their son's penis a Pee Pee or Ding Ding or other such name. Where Nancy had got the name Percy from I had no idea.

She started unbuttoning my boxers and unlike Dad I had no intention of telling her to stop. Percy sprang into view and Nancy pretended to gasp as she said, "Well aren't you a big boy!"

Although she was joking, nevertheless I could sense a certain admiration in her voice. I took after Dad in my cock size but if anything my gun was even bigger.

Her warm hands stretched around my manhood as she started slowly jacking me off, leaning forward all the time so that the top of her cleavage was level with my eyes.

I was starting to groan but, remembering what happened to Dad, I managed to say, "Keep going and you can stay another week."

I didn't want her stopping as Daisy had done just at the critical moment.

"Thank you baby," said Nancy sweetly. "Now Mommy is going to be a naughty nurse and give you a happy ending."

With that, she concentrated on giving me pleasure. One minute she was lightly scratching my helmet with her fingernails, the next she was running her fingertips round the rim of my corona. As she played with me she was whispering, "You like Mommy doing that, don't you!"

I found I was answering in the same vein, "Oh God yes Mommy!"

Soon she'd settled into a two-handed grip firmly jacking my boner in a steady rhythm up and down. I didn't think she'd let me cum twice, so I concentrated on delaying my orgasm as long as I could.

After a few minutes I could sense that she was becoming impatient. I put my hand on her leg and although she went to remove it she obviously thought better of it. She clearly hoped it would help in speeding up my orgasm. However, she kept herself in such a position that the bottom of her tunic was tight around her thighs so I couldn't run my hand up any higher. Nevertheless, the feel of the nylons on her lower legs was exciting and she would have felt my boner twitch in her fingers in appreciation.

Eventually she said, "Baby you're still tense. Lean back and close your eyes and imagine that a woman is lifting herself up and down on your erection."

I lay back and closed my eyes. She moved her hands up and down smoothly, trying to recreate for me the feeling of a woman fucking me.

She started whispering, "Imagine one of your schoolgirl friends on top, or would you prefer someone older. Perhaps you'd prefer a mature woman with large voluptuous breasts and big round buttocks riding you until you cum."

As she said those last words she knew it would be her I was picturing. I cried aloud as my fiery cum shot in the air, sending spurt after spurt through her jacking fingers.

Nancy just smiled at me as she passed me a box of tissues, got off the bed and walked out of the room.

After that day Nancy and Daisy acted as if nothing had happened. They continued to be a pain in the ass. The lounge became a no-go area for Dad and me, but I finally boiled over on the Tuesday morning.

Nancy and Daisy had been getting into Nancy's car to drive off for the day when Nancy came back in saying she needed money for petrol and lunch expenses. Dad calmly handed over about forty dollars, but then ran out after her shouting as she began to drive off. It seemed that one of her tailgate lights was not working. Dad was unsure if this was illegal but to be on the safe side he instructed her to call by his garage to get it fixed. The bill was obviously going to be borne by him. Nancy laughed at the degree he took the law so seriously but drove off with a promise to get it fixed.

It was then that I realized that Dad had been providing them with money for expenses every day.

"Dad," I said, "This has got to stop. We must enforce their leaving date next Sunday."

Dad looked at me sheepishly and said, "I'll try Junior."

I decided to be straight with him. "Look Dad, I know what Daisy did for you, because Nancy did the same thing for me."

He looked at me in astonishment. "Dad, what you did was wrong. It was incest. We both now need to be strong. Nancy and Daisy will try to use their wiles to extend their stay again and this time we must both be firm."

Dad looked me in the eye and shook my hand. "Junior, you're absolutely right. Next time I will be strong."

On the Thursday, as expected Daisy and Nancy approached Dad and me and asked for an extension. We both said "No".

On the Friday I was hiding in the study when as predicted Daisy went into Dad's bedroom.

This time her cheerleader outfit was something I wasn't sure even a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader would wear. Her top was a thin piece of material, like a scarf, tied around her breasts with a knot at the front. She was wearing a pleated blue skirt, which because of its extremely short length did nothing to hide the matching blue panties underneath. As before, she wore no eye makeup but this time her lips were sensuously glossed in red. She looked gorgeous.

Dad had a stern look on his face as he looked hard at her and said, "Go away."

This would have come across as more emphatic if he hadn't got an obvious raging boner that was threatening to split his boxers.

Daisy laughed and seemed to almost skip towards the bed.

"I mean it," said Dad gruffly and to my appreciation he tried to push her hands away.

Daisy would have none of the rejection and teased him, her fingers darting from tickling his chest to lightly stroking his boxers where his hard cock was pressing up against the material.

I have to admit that Dad was putting up a good fight but unfortunately was at a disadvantage as his boxers were not a tight fit. Daisy saw her chance and slipped a hand inside the open gap in the material at the side of his leg and grasped his hot boner with her fingers.

Dad groaned. He was still trying to push her away, but even this effort stopped when Daisy whispered, "I'm going to suck you Daddy like a lollipop."

Dad moaned in submission to the inevitable and lay back, his hands by his side as Daisy carefully peeled his boxers down his legs and threw them on the floor.

His genitals were now fully exposed and he did nothing as Daisy pushed his legs apart and grasped his heavy crinkled scrotum in her left hand. She squeezed it playfully as she used her other hand to guide his tender purple helmet between her glossy red lips and into her hot teenage mouth.

Daisy commenced strongly sucking him with Dad helplessly staring wide-eyed at the ceiling groaning. As Daisy's head went down, Dad's hips thrust up.

After a minute, Daisy halted her sucking momentarily to lick at the tender skin at the base of his mushroom head. Between licks she whispered, "You like your daughter sucking your lollipop, don't you Daddy!"

"FUCKING HELL YES," groaned Dad loudly.

With that affirmation, Daisy went back to sucking Dad's helmet and I knew it wouldn't be long before she'd brought him to completion.

When he started shouting, "I'M CUMMING, SUCK ME DAISY, SUCK ME!" I wondered if she would pull away and finish him off with her hand, but to Dad's blissful enjoyment she kept her lips locked around the rim of his helmet and prepared to start swallowing.

From where I was standing I could see Daisy speeding up her head bobbing. Dad was breathing heavily and almost sobbing as he was orgasming, shooting his wads of cum into his daughter's welcoming mouth.

Daisy kept sucking him and swallowing until she was sure he was finished. As she got up to leave the room she said, "Guess we're staying a bit longer then." laughed and walked out.

Although I was disappointed in Dad's failure to stand up to Daisy, I was excited as hell thinking about the blowjob I was about to get from Nancy.

Half an hour later, as I'd expected, Nancy entered my room and walked straight up to the foot of my bed. She was dressed exactly as before except that she had undone a second button at the top of her tunic so that even more of her cleavage showed.

"Your Dad's agreed we can stay a bit longer." She said it matter-of-factly as if it was a done deal.

"But I haven't agreed," I said also matter-of-factly, intentionally staring at her breasts.

Nancy smiled knowingly and said, "I guess Mommy had better be a naughty nurse again then."

As she stepped towards me I put my hand up in a stop sign and said, "With a bit extra."

Nancy didn't say anything as she walked around the bed and grasped my boxers by their waist band. There was no pretense now at suggesting she was going to relieve my tension. We both knew it was a straightforward deal. She tugged them down my legs and off onto the floor. Then, as Daisy had done, she spread my legs, grasping my scrotum in her left hand and pulled my teenage boner towards her succulent mouth.

She paused just before it reached her lips and whispered, "Shall Mommy give Percy some pleasure?"

"Hell yes!" I gasped.

Fuck, she was good. She obviously had more experience than Daisy as she lazily licked all of my boner from the base up, going around the thick shaft to the rim of my helmet.

She continued this tantalizing licking for ten minutes until I was desperate, thrusting my hips upwards, trying to impale my tip through those glossy red lips.

Eventually she complied with my unspoken request and enclosed my tender young helmet in her hot mouth. She sucked strongly on it believing that I was close to cumming, but I held off.

She started taking me deeper down her throat which felt great, but I was still holding back. She couldn't bring me to a climax with her sexy talk as she had done on the previous occasion because her mouth was full.

As before I had a hand on her leg, but couldn't move it higher as her tunic was tight around her legs. However, this time she moved slightly and I realized with excitement that I could now move my hand up her leg.

I loved the smoothness of the nylon as I slid my hand higher, but was over the moon when I realized she was wearing stockings. My fingers felt the top of her stocking and then the warm flesh of her naked thigh. It was at the point that my finger slid under a garter strap that I exploded with my orgasm.

As I shot my spurts of cum into her mouth, a relieved Nancy sucked hard on my mushroom head and squeezed my balls.

As she stepped away from me, Nancy didn't say a word as I lay there shattered.

The next few days carried on as before with Nancy and Daisy both continuing to be a pain. Dad was very apologetic to me. "I tried Junior," he said, "but I guess I'm just a weak old man."

I told him not to worry and that I had succumbed as well, which seemed to relieve him.

Nancy and Daisy had a few more conversations in Nancy's room which I overheard. Much of it was argument, with Daisy being fairly vitriolic with Nancy at what Daisy had to do for Dad. Nancy was pragmatic saying they had to do whatever it took as they had no money and Dad was rich. The most interesting aspect though was hearing the details of the scam that went wrong.

Apparently Nancy had the idea of a dating site called "Sexy Mexican Brides."

Men would pay an exorbitant amount of fees to meet women that didn't really exist. Nancy needed money to set up the website and front an office and the cash was provided by Jake the Banker.

All went well with the business making lots of income until it was bust by the cops. Nancy escaped being caught as did Jake, who unfortunately had lost a lot of money. Hence Nancy was making monthly repayments to Jake which took all of her earnings.

Hearing how desperate they were got me thinking and I decided to have a talk with Dad.

Initially Dad thought I was again going to say that the women needed to leave.

"Junior, I can't kick them out. Having my cock in Daisy's mouth is the greatest sexual excitement of my life."

"Dad," I said earnestly, "you don't have to. What I'm suggesting is that we insist on fucking them."

Although Dad was unsure, it didn't take much convincing from me to bring him round.

"The important thing Dad is for you to convince them that they would have to leave unless they do what you want."

Dad was getting more excited as I was talking and a look of determination came over his face. Later, on the Wednesday afternoon, Dad went up to Daisy as she was watching television and said in a believable angry tone, "I've finally had it with you two. When you visit me in my bedroom on Friday I will want everything, otherwise you will both be leaving on Saturday morning."

Daisy looked dumbfounded as Dad walked off and later in the evening, through my cupboard walls, I could hear a very earnest conversation as she was telling Nancy about it.

"What the hell did he mean?" asked Daisy, "Surely he doesn't mean what I think he means!"

"I reckon Junior has put him up to this," muttered Nancy. "Still whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets."

"No way," said Daisy.

"Look," said Nancy, "if I am willing to extract Junior's jizz, then you can do whatever it takes with your father. We are paying no rent and he is paying more and more of our expenses, which means that I can afford to pay the instalments on the debt we owe. You have no option unless you want Jake to remove your fingers."

Although there were many angry comments from Daisy after that, there was no refusal.

Early on the Friday evening I waited excitedly in the Study as Daisy walked along the corridor and entered Dad's room. This time she seemed a lot less confident than previously with a shyness that emphasized her young girlishness.

She was dressed in the same pleated blue skirt with matching panties and the same thin scarf of material round her tits. I suspected that even if Daisy had wished to dress more conservatively, Nancy would have insisted on her continuing to dress in that provocative outfit.

This time Dad was fully prepared for her. As she walked into the room, he arose from the bed and confidently walked towards her. His strides were slightly impeded by his boner which was pushing hard against his boxers.

When he reached her, he pulled her towards him and tried to kiss her. Daisy was keeping her lips tightly closed and Dad was only able to lick her face, sliding his wet sloppy tongue from one cheek to the other across her mouth. Daisy was automatically pushing her hips back away from him, but Dad suddenly extended his arms around her and, lifting the hem of her skirt, grasped her young firm round buttocks, pulling her roughly towards him.

Daisy gasped, "Daddy oooh!"

As she exclaimed, Dad saw his opportunity and pushed his tongue into her open mouth, sliding it around and wrestling with her tongue. While his tongue worked her mouth, his fingers were gripping and kneading her ass, pulling her on to him and rubbing his boner against her.

When he pulled away, she was sucking in air to regain her breath and was unable to stop him as he ripped the scarf off which was covering her breasts.

Slipping his left hand under her pleated skirt and inside the elastic of her panties, he gripped her naked right butt cheek, but brought his right hand round to the front to squeeze her left tit, holding it so that he could lean down and suck the nipple. After a minute of slobbering over her left breast, he swapped his hands around, gripping her left butt cheek and sucking on her right nipple.

After another minute he grabbed her hand and dragged her to his armchair. This was one of Dad's favorite chairs in which he liked to read his books and sip a whiskey. However, he had no intention of reading now. He was a man in a hurry and as he sat down he pulled Daisy onto his lap facing away from him.

"That's right baby," he said in a voice made husky with lust, "sit on Daddy's lap like you used to."

I'm sure that Daisy had never sat on his lap like that before. Dad was leaning back and pulling Daisy back towards him. Her arms and legs were outstretched to the sides trying to stop her collapsing backwards.

Pretty soon I realized why my horny father had engineered his daughter into that position as, reaching his arms around her, his hands had complete access to her whole body.

His lips were nuzzling her neck as his fingers squeezed her breasts. Daisy was struggling, her colt-like legs kicking out as Dad squeezed and groped her tits.

"Daddy loves your young full tits my dear," he whispered as he began languorously sliding his hands up and down her whole torso. Inevitably they started sliding lower, past her rucked pleated skirt, slipping past her groin and up and down her inner thighs.

Daisy was becoming frantic. It didn't take a genius to work out the final target for Dad's eager hands and eventually his hands started moving between her legs. Forcing her to keep her legs open, his fingers started initially just lightly brushing the material of her panties that covered her pussy.

From my angle I could see that Daisy was looking pink in the face, her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. She knew what was coming and Dad didn't disappoint. With a final slide of his hands up her inner thighs, he slipped the fingers of both hands inside her panties.

Daisy screamed, "Daddy aaaargh!" as I could see his fingers moving around inside her panties, working her clitoris and slipping a finger or two into her pussy opening.

Dad was loving it. "Ooooh Daisy, you're really juicy, you little schoolgirl slut."

Daisy's legs were kicking harder, her little white socks still covering her feet, but the kicks gradually subsided to be replaced by her squirming on top of him. Her screams had turned to moans as Dad had mischievously continued to manipulate her sex organs with his fingers and I could see a wet patch forming on the front of her panties indicating her obvious strong sexual arousal.

As Dad pushed her off him and propelled her towards the bed, Daisy seemed to be in an almost trancelike state. She continued not to resist as Dad reached under her rucked skirt and peeled down her panties, took off his boxers and positioned himself ready for entry.

He pushed her legs apart exposing her hot pink juicy pussy and inserted his hard meaty boner straight into her opening.

Feeling Dad's big cock driving up her teenage vagina the trancelike state ended abruptly and Daisy shrieked.

Dad didn't hesitate but continued thrusting his phallus into his young fertile daughter. Pretty soon he was inside her to the hilt and was pulling out and stabbing in with hard long strokes.

Daisy was moaning in time to Dad shafting her. I had never seen Dad so energized. He leant forward and gripped her shoulders so that he had more leverage as he fucked her. His scrawny buttocks were feverishly moving backwards and forwards.

It was as this was happening that I saw Nancy. She had come down the corridor quietly and was now looking at Dad fucking his daughter like a madman. I kept well back so that she wouldn't see me, but I need not have worried as all of her attention was on what was happening in the bedroom. Nancy was in her nurse's tunic and looked prepared for her weekly visit to me. She didn't stay long, but I saw a smile of satisfaction on her face as she walked off.

As Nancy left, Daisy was obviously heading for a climax as was Dad. Dad was in heaven. He was fucking a gorgeous young schoolgirl and I found I was envying him. Daisy's legs wrapped round Dad's ass as she pulled him into her as she orgasmed.

Screaming, "DADDY!" her young pussy gripped his boner as her vagina contracted. Dad felt his boner being sucked as his jizz spurted deep inside her, shooting towards his daughter's womb.

As I slipped out of the study and up to my room, I could hear Dad saying, "That was great baby, I'll see you at the same time tomorrow."

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,100 Followers