My Stepmom is a Naughty Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some time later that I heard the bang of Nancy's door as Daisy slammed it shut behind her as she entered Nancy's bedroom. I had my cupboard door open so I could hear every word.

Nancy sounded as if she was smiling as she said, "Now that you're the horny old man's sex slave, all our problems are solved."

Daisy sounded irritated when she replied through what sounded like gritted teeth, "Firstly Daddy is not that old and secondly I think he's kind of sweet. Anyway, you've still got to please my brother so you'd better get on with it."

Nancy sounded calm as she explained, "Oh no dear. I don't have to do anything. Now Daddy's banging you it means we can stay as long as we like. We can relax. I could even start dating again. It's been well over a year since I've been on a date. What with all this business of the website and police I've not had time for any pleasure. I didn't realize I needed sex but now I'm getting desperate. There's a rich doctor at work who can't keep his eyes off me. I think I'll let him benefit from my horniness. Then if he doesn't want his wife to find out, he'll have to pay me off."

"What about Junior?" said Daisy sounding smug, "Both men need to agree to us staying and he'll need some of what Daddy got if he's to agree."

"Oh no dear," said Nancy even more smugly, "we don't have to worry about Junior now. You saw those teen magazines we found under your Dad's bed when we were looking for money. He has been masturbating for years looking at those. Fucking his schoolgirl daughter has to be the achievement of his greatest fantasy. There's no way that he would allow Junior to make us end our stay."

Nancy continued, "Junior is not even going to get a handjob from me now. You saw the magazines he keeps in his drawer. He's into voluptuous mature women. He was almost dribbling with lust as he looked at my cleavage. He thinks he'll be getting his hands on these large breasts and squeezing my big ass and even fucking me. Well that will be in his wet dreams because that horny little teenage jerk will get nothing from me and I'm going to get a great deal of pleasure when I walk into his bedroom now and tell him so."

Daisy screeched at her, "That's so unfair. You fucking bitch!"

With that, I could hear Nancy laugh as she walked towards her door, so I quickly closed my cupboard door and lay back on the bed. A few seconds later, without any knock, Nancy opened my door and marched in, standing calmly at the end of bed. This time no buttons were undone and no cleavage showing.

I smiled at her, pointed to the bulge in my boxers and said, "Percy's been waiting."

She looked at me with a hard triumphant look and said, "I think you know what recently happened between your dad and your sister. Well there is no way that your dad will now make us leave. I therefore have no need to make," she hesitated looking for the right words, "Percy happy."

I smiled again, "that's a pity, because it means I will have to tell Dad about the Sexy Mexican Brides and about Jake the Banker."

She gasped in horror. "How did you know?" she said in a whisper.

I ignored the question and said, "You know how Dad feels about criminal behavior of any sort. Of course, Daisy will be able to stay. I'm just deciding whether or not to inform the police about you. If Percy gets his pleasure then I don't think the police will need to be informed, but either way you still need to leave tomorrow."

She looked stunned as I got off the bed and walked towards her. Like my Dad had been, I was similarly encumbered by my boner sticking up like a tent pole in my boxers.

When I arrived in front of her I reached up to the top of her tunic and slowly undid each of the buttons down the front. She was staring at me uncomprehending what was happening. One minute she had been in charge, the next minute I had completely turned the tables on her. She stood there frozen as the tunic came apart, more and more of her cleavage coming into view. She was wearing a lacy white bra that was working hard to keep her delicious melons constrained.

Eventually with all buttons undone, I pushed the tunic over her shoulders so that it fell behind her. She looked at me aghast. I stood back and gazed at this voluptuous sex goddess before me. Standing in her high stiletto heels, wearing only her white bra and matching panties, with her garter belt holding up her black seamed stockings, she was a teenage boy's object of lust.

I leered in her face and said, "Well Mommy really is a naughty nurse, isn't she!"

She snarled at me, "You are a little teenage shit."

"Now, now, Mommy," I said. "Why don't you give me a kiss, while I squeeze your big ass." With that I put my hands around her, slipping my hands inside her panties and grasping her warm big firm buttocks."

She hesitated at first, but then grudgingly slowly opened her lips. I slid my tongue inside her mouth and licked and sucked her tongue, loving the feel of her tongue wrestling mine as she sought unsuccessfully to lessen the intimacy.

While we were tongue tussling my hands were kneading and grasping her beautiful butt, the garter straps trapping my fingers as I explored the backs of her thighs and her stocking tops. I loved the feel of her ass as her buttock muscles automatically clenched as I groped her.

Eventually, I reluctantly let go of her ass in order to move my hands up to undo the hooks of her brassiere. As I did so, I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered; "Now we're going to release Mommy's goodies."

I could feel the tension in her voice as she hissed, "You're just a dirty little boy."

But she knew I'd won. She knew I was now going to handle her big yummy breasts. Those magnificent melons that I had previously only seen as a glimpse of cleavage were now to be mine to squeeze and suck.

As the last hook undid, I slowly peeled the straps round, finally pulling the bra away completely. Her melons were big and succulent and begging me to gorge myself on them. I groaned and grabbed at them, squeezing and mauling them and pushing the darker pink flesh of areola and nipple into my mouth to suck and guzzle the tasty flesh.

Nancy was moaning in humiliation. Extra loud moans of mortification sounded as one nipple then the other erupted in my mouth. She hated the pleasure I was getting from devouring her sumptuous hooters but I could sense that she was also desperately trying to stop herself from showing any arousal from my ministrations.

I didn't go easy on her. I let go her left tit and slid my hand down her stomach, sliding my fingers inside the top of her panties through her pubic hair to her pussy.

"Oh no!" Nancy moaned, as I stroked her clitoris and felt the pussy juice on my fingers.

She didn't know that I knew she had been without sex for so long, but she did know that I was getting the benefit of her desperation for sex. Now that she was juiced up I pushed her back quickly on the bed and ripped her panties off.

She didn't struggle but screamed with shame and expectation as I placed my helmet at the entrance to her pussy. My hard cock was throbbing with excitement as I pushed in a couple of inches which brought another scream of "Aaargh!"

Her pussy was tight but juicy and as I pushed further in it felt like a velvet glove gripping my boner. Each time I pushed now I was greeted with an answering push, as her pussy tried to suck my boner deeper inside her.

"You love my big cock, don't you Mummy!" I jeered.

She groaned, realizing at last that she was eagerly thrusting back at me, trying to get as much of my cock inside her as possible. She sobbed, "You fucking little bastard!" but still couldn't stop herself pushing her pelvis towards me.

I grinned at her. I was completely in charge and knew I could fuck her however I wanted. I reached out and grabbed a stiletto heel in each hand. Holding her stockinged legs apart I thrust in and out with a steady rhythm, loving the way her big tits swayed on her chest in time with my thrusts.

She was moaning, trying to keep her lovely eyes shut so as not to have to look at me, but her moans started increasing and I knew her orgasm was close. Although I could have kept going I decided to draw it to a conclusion as I wanted to feel the full benefit of her orgasm as I was cumming.

Letting go her legs, I fell forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth, my right hand sliding onto her thigh flesh intertwining with the stocking top and garter strap. My left hand grabbed her right breast pinching the nipple. Nancy's orgasm was momentous. All that abstinence for over a year had built up so that her scream was deafening. Her vagina went into spasm and contracted, squeezing my boner as I started shooting my cum in fiery spurts deep inside her.

I wondered if she had noticed that I had cum quicker than usual. As I slid my cock out of her I moved up her body so that my cock was touching her lips. Although not rock hard, it was thick and still substantially engorged with blood. I pushed at her lips and she opened her eyes looking horrified.

As I looked down at her I said calmly, "Of course, if you were to be nice to me from now on, not only would I not inform the police of your criminal activities, but I could also let you stay as long as you wanted."

For what seemed a long time I could see her brain working behind her pretty eyes until eventually she slowly half-smiled and whispered, "Why don't you put Percy in Mommy's mouth."

With that she opened her lips to that "O" shape that invites the insertion of a penis and I slipped Percy in accordingly.

She slowly sucked my helmet, licking off and swallowing the pussy and cum juices that still lingered on it, until my cock was as hard as a rock. I pulled out and lay on my back. Nancy smiled, this time more broadly, and reading my unspoken request for her to be on top, slung her leg across me and impaled herself on my manhood.

She squeezed her stockinged legs either side of me and began humping me, her ass moving backwards and forwards. She was grinding her pussy against my pelvic bone.

She was relaxed now. "I've seen your magazines you dirty little boy. You like big mature women like me don't you." With that she pushed her big ass down harder, pressing into me and straightened her back so that her big jugs thrust out in front of her.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned.

"You like Mommy on top fucking you, don't you, with my big tits in your face."

She contracted her vaginal muscles as she said it, her pussy squeezing my sensitive boner.

"God yes," I groaned again.

"I see from your magazines that you're a stockings and straps boy. Well I'll always wear a garter belt for you," she reassured me with a smirk.

I slid my hands along her moving thighs to the pink flesh at the tops of her stockings.

She was now thrusting more forcibly and I guess she was realizing that this time I would be taking a lot longer to cum. I squeezed her tits as she rode me and began slapping them together.

As I was mauling her delicious globes, she began putting even more effort in her thrusts muttering, "Mommy's going to ride you to orgasm baby."

Just then I became aware that Daisy had come into the room and had been watching us. She had a look on her face that was triumphant. Walking towards us on the bed she said in a smug voice, "Well Mommy, seems that you're having to fuck my brother after all."

Nancy heard her but ignored the comment. Instead she leant forward, grasping the bed rail for leverage and impaled herself up and down my boner. As she was now leaning forward I was able to suck and guzzle on her big nipples as she was fucking me.

Having reached the bed, Daisy winked at me, leant behind Mommy and grasped my balls.

The little minx was squeezing them as Nancy was skewering herself up and down my hard tender meat. As Nancy was fucking me I was suckling on her teats as my testicles were exquisitely teased by Daisy.

Suddenly I could feel Nancy hit her climax as her pussy contracted around my cock. I could hold back no longer and my cum jetted into Nancy's vagina, spouting shot after agonizing pulsing shot.

Nancy collapsed on top of me and as I lay on the bed with my sister and stepmom I at last realized how wonderful the traditional American family can be.