All Comments on 'My Stepmom's a Fox, But...'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn

One of the best stories I've ever read. Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing.

The best I've ever read on this site.

xavierwxavierwalmost 9 years ago
DAMN!!

I agree with the other comments that proclaim the excellence of this piece! There is only one other who could have compared to your writing in this piece and he fell off the face of the Earth years ago. You have written the very BEST story I have read on this site, EVER!

I'm going to list you as my Favorite THEN I'll go in search of others you've written.

Take a bow!

X-Man

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Just wonderful

Exciting reading. Xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 2

Needs like 50 more chapters

John73UKJohn73UKalmost 9 years ago
A great read...

I'm looking forward to reading more about Steven and selena...also how does dad react when he finds out?

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super story

A most excellent story for sure

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
wow.

Excellent story. A few oops that need fixed, but a fun read. Good corrector definition, a good flow, and story line. Thanks, looking forward to reading more.

elbashaelbashaabout 8 years ago
Great writing

You should add more stories within the same category 👍

Taskmaster42aTaskmaster42aover 7 years ago
Add more chapters

Would like to see more chapters. What happens with Sarah ? What happens when Renee returns ? Will he invite his mother up to show off his slave Serena and let his mother have a little revenge ?

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Story

But there is So much to Follow-up on. Like Sarah he should bring her in and Take control of her just like Step-Mommy. Then there's Renee she could come and use Step-Mommy or Sarah. Plus Bobby deserves some Gratification.

Azrael1801Azrael1801over 6 years ago
Continuation

More of the same please, keep it simple dont add other sub stories/plots that take your story off course like most other writers do

Passion4WFPassion4WFover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Magnificent story! Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Without a doubt, one of the hottest fucking domination stories I've ever read.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
6 ☆s

3rd time reading, still makes this old disabled vet hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What about his innocent mom ? ? ? What kind of loveless prick is he to just drop her ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot stuff

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

Is this guy seeking revenge on behalf of his mother? Does he hate his father? This isn't a tale of lust between a young college guy and his slightly 'older than him' step-mother. This is complete debasement of the step-mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he hates his father and her, and perhaps even himself. Also doesn't seem to grasp that "the child... *were* already growing..." is blatantly wrong.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was so hot and and sexy.

pedro147pedro147about 1 year ago

An extremely hot story, thank you

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/7/2023) OH, Hell YES!!! Very well done. I hope there's a sequel to this story. It's been eight years. Does Sarah get initiated into his harem? Does Renee stick around? And did she seduce hubby after picking him up at the airport? I hope not. Five stars and on my list.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Excellent story, wonder which one it was meant to be the ending of?

rbloch66rbloch661 day ago

Excellent story, well written. Women say they want to be treated as equals, but for some, that just simply is not true. This story leaves room for expansion, but is satisfying as is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...