My Stepmom's a Fox, But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, abruptly, I ended the kiss and reached down, stroking her thighs in long slow motions, then dragged my hand across her stomach to her flushed breasts. I tugged on her nipples. My hand retreated, revisited her stomach and legs, moved to the inside of her thighs. Two fingers entered her wet warm pussy. She gasped, her knees buckled.

"My my, we're a horny little girl, aren't we step-mommy?"

She closed her eyes. I slid my fingers in and out. Her pussy lips yielded, her juice flowed, she squeezed her cunt walls, she issued a low long moan. I stepped back. Her hips rocked forward, trying to re-claim the forbidden contact.

"You're a piece of ass," I said.

Breathing heavily, she said nothing.

"What are you?

She opened her eyes. "Piece of ass."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Piece of ass, sir."

I did not respond. She struggled, trying to discern what she'd done wrong. Then it dawned on her. Carefully enunciating each word, Selena said in a slow sexy voice, "I am a piece of ass, sir."

"Good girl."

"Thank you, sir."

"Turn around."

Her jeans still at her ankles, she shuffled around. I knelt, reached between her legs, and played with the entrance of her pussy. Selena swayed into my hand. I inserted two fingers in her cunt; she moaned.

"Do you let those college boys fuck you up the ass."

"No."

I was surprised by her tone. There was no equivocation; the idea clearly repulsed her. God to know.

"No what."

Her voice faltered, drifting back to the weak and submissive, "No sir."

She 'd said her backside was forbidden ground. Now it was time to show her it didn't matter. I withdrew my finger from her pussy, rubbed the lubricated digit over her anus, forced it inside. She was tight, real tight. I pulled the fingertip from her asshole and rubbed her fanny.

"Piece of ass," I said.

She said, "Piece of ass," adding, after a beat, added, "sir."

I reached for a breast, mashed the tit flesh into her chest, gave her other boob the same treatment. She leaned forward. When my hand left her chest she whimpered in disappointment, only to moan when I drove three fingers into her pussy. She gyrated her hips on my hand.

I stood and, palm spread wide, smacked her ass. Selena jumped. Bobby had said Selena and Sarah liked to be tied up, but did not allow spankings. Well, at least, she hadn't.

Selena squirmed, half-saying, half-mouthing, "Please don't sir."

My hand came down again. She balled up her fists - her arms were still pinned behind her back - and wriggled against the kitchen counter. Selena grimaced; the sensation was more startling than painful.

I brought my hand down again; there was another resounding smack. A hot flare of excitement flashed through Selena. She was surprised by her reaction, how could it hurt and be pleasant at the same time? She wiggled her backside, trying to comprehend what was happening. When I smacked her again a short sharp gasp escaped her lips. Questions flashed through her mind. How had I done this to her, how did I know she'd react this way, how had I made her feel this way? How could I understand her better than she understood herself? Frightened by her own response, she felt small and helpless and powerless, at my mercy, starting to believe she deserved this humiliation.

I spanked her with a slow steady rhythm. She jerked with each blow; her ass glowed with a fiery heat, a heat that spread through her in small invasive waves. Before long, her pussy twitched at each stroke, her clit throbbed steadily. The feeling was primal, beyond her ability to understand. Her mind and body had disassociated. Without quite being aware she was doing it, she angled her hips up, offering me her butt each time I brought my hand down. She was moaning.

I reached for her cunt, probing her sex, pushing deeper. Her pussy was drenched, tumescent. It was time for a little taunting.

"Well step-mommy, I thought you didn't like being spanked. Thought it was dirty, degrading, perhaps? But maybe that's the point, you want to be degraded. You're such an incorrigible little slut. You've loved everything I've done to you."

I brought my hand down again and white-hot sensations flared through her. Any attempt her mind might make to escape her subjugation was undermined, betrayed by the needs of her body. I treated her like an object; then she must be an object. Her pussy synchronized to the spanking, spasming with each stroke. I moved my hand to her clit. She moaned, the sound more animal than human.

I rammed three fingers into her cunt. She thrust forward, impaling herself on my hand, rubbing her clit into my palm. The walls of her pussy shook. Cunt cream covered my hand.

Selena started groaning, broadcasting her need for more. "Aaaaaah...Aaah, Aaaaaaaaahhhhh.. Aaaaaahhhh, Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

"You're a cunt, a whore." Smack

"Aaaaaaah...Aaaah, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh.. Aaaaaaahhhh, Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

"You're pussy, mouth, asshole, tits." Smack.

"Aaaaaaaah...Aaaaah, Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.. Aaaaaaaahhhh, Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Say it." Smack.

"Sir, I'm pussy, aaaahhhhh, mouth, aaaaahhhhhhh, asshole, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, tits, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Come my little slut." Smack.

And as I said it she knew that's what she required, permission. Her body flushed; she babbled, "Oh Sir, fucking god yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, my fucking slut whore cunt body is fucckinngggg cuuuummmmmminnnnggggggggggggg," as she was buffeted by a powerful orgasm.

She stiffened, wiggled and shook, squirted pussy juice. Then, after a final convulsion, she collapsed, laying inert on the counter, presenting herself like a mid-morning snack.

I turned her around.

"I know all about you and Sarah, I know about how you cruise college bars, pick up kids, fuck them."

Her eyes opened.

I planted two fingers in her pussy. I twisted a nipple.

"That's going to stop."

Twist.

"Oooohhh."

"From now on you're my slut. Say it!"

Twist.

"Unnhhhm, I'm your slut sir."

"My cunt."

Twist.

"Uuuunnnhhhhhhh, your cunt sir."

"Slut-whore."

Twist.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh, your slut-whore, your piece of ass, sir."

She started humping my fingers. I pressed her clit to her body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Your cunt will always be ready for my dick."

The pain and pleasure had transported her to another world. She shut her eyes, preoccupied by her body's depraved needs. When I increased the pressure on her nipple she opened her eyes, looked at me, realizing she was supposed to have said something, but was far to addled to know what. "I don't know sir, I'm sorry."

I withdrew my finger from her sex; she needed it back; she struggled to recall what I'd said. Then there was a glimmer in her eyes; through the fog of desire and humiliation she remembered. "Yes, yes, whenever you want sir, fuck me. That's what my cunt is for, that's what I'm for."

"I own you, I own your cunt."

My fingers returned to her pussy. She moaned, "Yes, yes, I understand sir. Own me, own my cunt." I worked her clit; the fire in her belly burned brighter; she whimpered, a bitch dog in heat.

Another orgasm found her. It started small, little waves of pleasure rippling outward from her clit, but grew exponentially. She screamed, her voice echoed off the kitchen walls, her body convulsed, her pussy clamped tight on my fingers.

I allowed her no time to recover. I stepped back, grabbed her long curly hair, and headed for the dining room. Her jeans were still bunched around her ankles and she tripped and staggered behind me. Once there I scattered the figurines that decorated our antique mahogany dining room table to the floor.

"Lose the pants."

She removed her right leg from her jeans and kicked them away.

"Lay down."

She eased herself onto the table.

"Spread your legs." Awkwardly - her movements still restricted by the tank top - she complied.

I undid my belt, unzipped my pants, took my cock in my hand, stroked its length.

"Last night, you enjoyed the show, now you can't stop thinking about my fat dick, can you?"

Her eyes were riveted on my meat. She ran her tongue along her lips. When she began her affair with Dad she had thought his wealth and security would allow her to put her wild days behind her. When she realized she was wrong, she bull-shitted herself, justifying her dalliances with younger men as serving her marriage, letting her fulfil desires she could not suppress. But that had not been the end of her journey. Last night and this morning I'd shown her how truly depraved she was.

She was on her back, desperate to be taken. Last night I'd fucked Renee with a savagery and power that left Selena longing to take Renee's place. Selena wanted to be a fuck-toy. She wanted to be helpless so she told herself she was helpless. She wanted me in control; she didn't want choice.

I looked at her, admiring her beautiful naked body. True, it was the almost accidental beauty of youth, not finely and carefully crafted. Bits of baby fat clung to her frame. She had hooked her husband, her attention had drifted to other things. That would change. She was now responsible for a body I owned, she would be devoted to its upkeep.

I looked into her eyes. There was little resistance, little strength, there. Renee's plan was unfolding to perfection. My hot little step-mom was on her way to becoming a possession.

I placed the palm of her hand over her cunt and rotated it, teasing the soft labial lips. Her flesh quivered; she shivered. I scissored two fingers into her.

"I know Dad wants more children. I know before the marriage you said you did, but now you're saying no. Are you on birth control?

Her face flushed. She understood the importance of my question. I quickened the movement of my fingers inside her and pulled the skin above her clitoris taut, exposing the erect nub of flesh. Selena mewled and jerked her hips; a slave to her body's cravings. "No sir, I make your father wear a condom."

I buried another finger in her, stretching the walls of her twat. Her pussy lips swelled and fully opened, displaying the pink skin within. Selena bucked her hips, her moans louder, more passionate. Her body flushed and glowed, her eyes glazed with need. I drove another finger into her. The heel of my hand buffeted her clit.

Then I stopped.

She looked at me. She knew what I wanted to hear. She didn't hesitate, seizing the opportunity to debase herself.

"Please don't stop sir. I need it."

I gave her a look, the kind that says is that the best you've got.

"My whore body, my slut body, they need it. Please sir."

I smiled, a cruel smile. "You'd like to cum, wouldn't you?"

"Yes sir."

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy.

She stared, lowered her head, and in a barely audible voice said, "Please Sir."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Please sir, please make me come, let me come."

"No, not yet."

She started slowly, but soon the words poured from her, the act of humiliating herself stoking the fire in her belly.

"Please, please sir, make me come. Make me come, let me come. I need it. I'm such a whore, your whore. I'm your slut. Just please, please, please let me come."

I grinned, gloated, and pushed three fingers into her snatch. I squeezed her swollen clitoris between index finger and thumb.

Selena kept talking. She was unable to stop; the acknowledgment of her own depravity had become aphrodisiacal. "Oh shit sir, love it! I love it! I need it! I need it so bad. Do it, do it, please do it to step-mommy. I'm such a slut. I'm such a whore. I'm going to come all over your beautiful step-mommy-fucking-fingers!"

She bucked and squirmed, relishing the sexual assault. Her body began convulsing; she was out of control, wildly humping my hand. She screamed, there was one final body wrenching spasm, and she twisted and flopped on the table, consumed by another orgasm.

At first the idea of seducing Selena had seemed crazy, but the more Renee and I discussed it, the more we brain-stormed, the more I liked it. Now Selena was laying before me, her body flush, drops of sweat rolling off her, her fine tits heaving as she sucked in air. I took my cock in my hand. Selena stared at it, her eyes smoldered, glazed with need. I squeezed it, pulled on it, stretched it, worked my fist up and down its length. Selena squirmed and made little gasping sounds.

I tore the shirt off her body, freeing her arms.

"Please, please, fuck me sir."

I pushed her thighs apart and stepped forward. When the tip of my cock touched her pussy lips, she jumped. The million thoughts racing through her head - guilt, doubt, remorse, fear - crumbled before need, hunger, lust. I was peeling her down to her core.

I entered her in a single forceful motion. She came instantly, yelping like a dog. I did not stop; I pounded her pussy in deep long strokes. She gripped the side of the table and came again. Her head rolled from side to side, her hair whipped back and forth; she gasped for breath as my thick meat penetrated her, pressing its assault.

I slid my cock from her pussy.

"Who do you belong to cunt."

"You sir."

I slammed back into her. Her body bounced. She was dripping wet; juice ran down her leg. She yowled in a noise animal, but unmistakably feminine, and pushed her hips into mine.

I fucked her hard. She writhed and twisted. I had absolute control of her body, reinforcing her feeling of helplessness. I fucked her harder. She twitched and moaned, her body shook, she sobbed, "Oh god yes, please, please, please, please fuck me, fuck me sir."

"You're a sex slave. You live for cock."

Her cunt clenched around my dick; the tingle grew in her belly. Her nipples were taut, juice leaked around the sides of my cock, pooling on the dark wood. She sighed and moaned and rocked her hips; she spread her legs, further opening herself to me. She wailed incoherently.

"You're a sex slave. You live for cock. You crave cum."

She whimpered wordlessly as I punched my cock into her belly. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"What are you?"

Stuttering, stammering, she said, "Sex slave, live for cock, crave cum."

I twisted a nipple. She writhed; her body and soul, if not her conscious mind, savoring my assertion of control. She started shaking, chanting, "Slave, cock, cum, slave, cock, cum, slave, cock, cum, SLAVE, COCK, CUM, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, SIR I'M FUCKKINNGGG CUMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGG." Her pussy muscles clamped down, her fuck tunnel tightened, and I unloaded inside her, flooding her unprotected womb with my seed. She was consumed by a series of jagged explosions, orgasms driven by pleasure and pain, longing and shame, humiliation and surrender. I pulled out of her, watched her quiver and shake, watched her squirt cunt juice. Then it was over. She was limp.

My dick was still thick with blood. Bobby had said Selena and Sarah were reluctant and cursory cock suckers. That would change.

"Time to get it ready slut. Time to suck my dick."

I pushed two fingers into her mouth, prying it open.

"Wider little slut."

She looked at me. There was fear her eyes. I withdrew my hand and she said, in barely a whisper, "Sir, I don't like to use my mouth." She sniffled, "I don't like it."

"It's time you learned."

I directed her to the floor. She knelt. I placed her hand on my cock. She squeezed.

"Sir, it's huge."

I said nothing. She understood. She had stated her objection, but it didn't matter; she still had to do it. She touched the tip of my penis with her index finger. She pulled it away and drew out a string of precum. She brought her thumb to her index finger, then separated them, the precum suspended between them. She stared at the thick liquid, then licked it off, acclimating herself to the taste. Cautiously, she looked up, opened her mouth, closed her eyes, moved forward. My cock bumped against her lips and continued inside, the cock-head pressing against the back of her mouth. She coughed, choked, and instinctively tried to pull back. She could not; I had a firm grip on her head.

She took a second, tried to relax, breathed through her nose. A thin ribbon of drool leaked from the corner of her mouth. My dark musky scent and earthy taste, along with the feeling of having her mouth stuffed, overpowered her other senses. Another wave of helplessness washed over her.

"Good girl, that's right. Take it."

I put pressure on the back of her head, driving her forward. She gagged. I loosened my grip, she drew back a bit. I commenced sawing my cock in and out of her face, battering her mouth.

"That's a good little whore. See how easy it is. This is what your mouth is for, to please cock."

Selena's eyes teared up; she whimpered around the rod jammed into her face. I slowed the pace, prolonging the experience. As I did so Selena learned to relax her jaw. Her gagging and choking petered out. She looked up at me, lust evident in her eyes, being compelled to do what was repugnant adding fuel to the fire between her legs.

"You're doing so much better little whore. You have a talented mouth. I'm going to love using it."

For the first time she voluntarily forced her face over my prick, moving forward, clamping her lips around my cock meat. She ran her fingers up the skin of my inner thigh to the base of my cock, grabbing it, twisting her hand around it. She moaned around my tool, making wet slurping noises. "Mmmph grrph hrrph ymphs ddmmph."

There was no longer a need for force; I released her head. "That's a good little slut. Move your head. Use your tongue. Apply suction."

She hesitated for a moment, in partial-shock, flummoxed by how quickly her resistance had collapsed, stunned by how easily she'd given in. She knew that complying with my instructions she's acknowledge her capitulation, affirm that despite any objection she might make, she loved it, loved being forced and controlled.

So that's what she did. She moved her head up and down my dick, at first tentatively, soon with fervor. She pressed her tongue to the underside of my shaft, focusing on the head. She began sucking, her cheeks hollowing with each up-stroke. She looked at me, her eyes begging for approval.

Then I noticed she was squeezing her thighs together, working her cunt, trying to be subtle, trying to hide her arousal from me, hoping to retain a shred of dignity and autonomy. We couldn't have that. "Do you want to play with your cunt little slut."

She looked up, aware that I'd seen here. She nodded, asking permission. I smiled. Her hand dipped between her legs; she fingered herself.

"You love this, don't you little whore?"

The fire between her legs burned with an intense blue flame; she had two fingers in her cunt and a thumb on her clit. She was desperate to come, to demonstrate her abasement. She bobbed her head up and down my manhood. Wet slurping sucking sounds filled the air, her tongue a whirling dervish of activity. She drove her face forward, making an inarticulate little grunt each time my cock banged into the entrance of her throat.

"Look at me," I commanded. Selena did, locking her eyes on mine. I grabbed her head, immobilized it, and took over, humping into her, using her face as a fuck-toy, further depersonalizing her, reducing her to an object, something to jerk off into. Her hand moved faster on her cunt; she whipped her tongue around my dick, sucking with single-minded ferocity.

I called her, "Fuck-toy, cum-bucket, whore, slave, slut, cum-rag."

Enthraled by my words, frantically, ferociously, she drove four fingers in and out of her pussy. When her orgasm arrived she grunted around the cock stuffed in her face, her pussy twitched, wet warm wetness dripped down her thigh. I pulled her off my cock. Coughing and sputtering, she stared at the dick head. Her tongue went out, licking the air, wanting me back in her mouth. She pushed forward. I held her in place.