My Stepmom's a Fox, But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you said you didn't like to suck cock. See how easy you are to break, to train."

"Sir you didn't come. What did I do wrong?"

"This cum is reserved for another place."

I placed a hand under her arm, stood her up, leaned her face first over the table, and guided my throbbing cock to the gates of her asshole. She gasped in sudden fear. When the head of my cock reached the brown puckered opening she jerked forward, but she was trapped, she wasn't going anywhere. The tip pushed past her quivering sphincter. She moaned, bit her lower lip, grimaced in pain. Then she looked over her shoulder and apologized.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm a virgin back there."

I eased the cockhead in. She winced. I continued, entering her slowly, filling the dark tunnel with small forceful shoves. I wanted her to feel, to remember, every sensation as her body yielded to the unnatural intrusion. I kept going, each push a bit more vigorous than the one before. The fear that had initially crossed Selena's face dissolved. She appreciated my gentle careful entry, she knew she was right to give herself to me.

And then the log that hung from my waist was buried in my step-mom's ass. I paused, looked down on her. She was panting. She was my cock-whore who'd surrendered herself to me as often as I wanted, whenever I wanted.

I stroked my dick in and out of the forbidden hole, establishing a steady rhythm. As her asshole stretched and accommodated itself to me, I picked up the pace. I looked at the mirror. Selena followed my eyes, watching us. Did she recognize the woman there? The one whose eyes burned with twisted desire? The crazy slut who was being taken by her step-son? She started shoving back into me. I pounded her mercilessly; she snorted and writhed on the table. My body tensed and my thrusts became jerky and uneven. Selena took her breasts into her hands, squeezed them hard, twisted her nipples, craving the pain and humiliation.

Selena's orgasm came in a series of waves. The first ripple flowed through and over her. Her cunt and asshole merged, enflaming nerve endings she didn't know existed. The next wave was bigger, promising more. She started grunting, "Unh, unh, unh, unh," and when the next wave came her voice descended to the bestial, "Unnnh! Unnnnhh! Unnnnnhhh! Unnnnnnhhhh!"

When the next arrived, she whooped, "Oh my god, that's it, Here it is, oh god yes, Oh Yes, Oh fucking YES!"

Then another wave, leveling her, letting her know the tsunami was near. Her voice pitched high, straining, she begged, "NOW, NOW, NOW! Come on, stud. Blow it in my asshole! Let me have it, you magnificent bastard, let me have it! Let your whore have it! Take what's yours sit. Train me, break me, make me your slave!"

I pinched her clit between two fingers and she went off. Her asshole spasmed, clenched down on my cock, and I sprayed a load of cum into her, but kept going, ravaging her at a frenzied, insane pace, pumping my cock in and out her backdoor, caring nothing for her comfort. Her screams, merging pain and joy, were so loud she buried her mouth in her forearm, afraid, even in this neighborhood of multi-acre lots that someone might hear her. Her body shook; she flailed on my dick like a child's toy. I yanked my cock from her asshole, flipped her over, and sprayed a second load of cum over her stomach and chest. Selena dipped a shaky fingertip into the cream on her tits and smeared it into her flesh, whimpering, "Yeessss, oh yessss, Yessss, oh Yessss." As she fingered my cum I trapped her clit against her body and dragged her exhausted body through a string of secondary orgasms that teetered between pleasure and pain. Finally her limbs went limp, her breathing slowed, she curled up on the table, closed her eyes, passed out.

By the time she awoke I was sitting on the couch. I had showered; I was fully dressed. She looked at me, a happy smile on her face, reflecting joyful acceptance of her new status. Still, I thought, why not make sure?

"Taste yourself."

She reached for her asshole, pushed a finger past the battered rim, winced in pain, drew it out, sucked on it. She dipped a finger into her pussy and licked it clean. She gathered some of the cum drying on her tits and brought it to her mouth.

"Play with yourself little whore."

Two fingers entered her swollen pussy, gathered juice, moved it to her clit. When she'd fully coated the nub she started working it with her thumb while her fingers returned to her pussy, stroking the engorged sore pink lips. It hurt; it felt good. I watched, barely interested, as if evaluating second-rate horse flesh. My indifferent attitude humiliated and aroused her, those parts of her mind had fused together. Redness touched her cheeks; her pussy twitched and swelled.

"How does it feel whore? You're a filthy, cock-hungry little tramp. You ruined my parents' marriage, but my dad's cock was not enough. You thought you liked being fucked my frat boys, but I've shown you the truth. Its my cock you love having shoved in your hot little body and you don't care which hole I chose. Your cunt's on fire; your nipples are hard. Thinking about me and what I make you do drives you crazy. You're addicted to my dick. You love being fucked like a two-dollar whore."

My words vibrated through her, consumed her consciousness. She squeezed her legs together, trying to draw every ounce of pleasure from her hand.

"Uuuunnnhhhhhh."

"Look at you. Look how horny you are. You want it bad, don't you little whore? You're a desperate, sex-crazed slut who'll do anything she's told. You'll fuck your step-son, you'll fuck anyone I tell you to. I could sell your body on the street.."

Her pussy clenched tight. "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhhhhhh."

"You're a filthy little cock-sucking, ass-fucking, step-son fucking slut. You watched me fuck Renee. Well, Renee's not only a far better fuck than you'll ever be; she's a friend, lover, partner; you're a cunt, cum-rag, chattel, property. You're my personal slut."

She pushed a third, then fourth, finger into her aching snatch.

"Uuuuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhh, Uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"After you watched Renee and I you shoved a big dildo in your dripping cunt. You came real hard wishing it was my dick, longing to be my personal slut. My father's not enough. Your little frat boys ain't enough. You'd rather spread your legs for me and play with your pussy then be with any of them. The thought of it makes you so fucking hot."

Waves of pleasure rolled over her. She opened her eyes, stared at the ceiling, licked her lips, worked her sex. A pool of juice formed on the table. She squirmed and writhed. She ground herself into her hand, bucking her hips up and down. Her breathing was fast and ragged.

"Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Play with your clit slut."

She pressed her fingers to the throbbing nub, whimpered in shame, whimpered in need. I watched the tension build within her.

"Look at me slut."

She did; her eyes glowed with perverted need. Her pussy spasmed, bright electric flashes of arousal crackled through her. She trapped her clit under her thumb and drove it into her body.

"Pinch your nipples."

She took hold of a breast and squeezed the nipple hard; the pain morphed into pleasure. Her fingers moved faster and faster. Electricity, powerful and intense, flowed through her. She howled.

"Twist it, hurt yourself slut."

She yanked the nipple in a hard motion.

"Come."

Then, with my permission, the orgasm hit her. Her world split wide open; Everything went grey and pleasure, beautiful agonizing delicious painful pleasure, exploded through her body. She screamed, a scream full of ecstasy and raw carnal need. The pleasure rolled through her, radiating from her dripping sex to every corner of her body. She shuddered and twisted on the table as if a human sacrifice in a fertility ritual of a forgotten mystery religion.

Her fingers slowed, then stopped. I watched as the aftershocks reverberated through her. Juice dripped from pussy.

I got-up, went to the kitchen, got myself an apple and a glass of water, returned. She was curled up on the table.

"Stand up, face me whore."

Using her hands to steady herself, she struggled to her feet. I pinched her nipples. Her tits swelled; the nipples hardened. Her eyes shone. Despite her exhaustion, she was ready to go again, her conversion into a sex-toy well on its way.

"Let me explain the rules. First and most obviously, you are property. You belong to me. You'll do anything I desire. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she replied. Her stomach growled; her pussy throbbed in excitement.

"I will loan you out. When I do, you will obey the others as you obey me. Is that clear?"

For a moment her eyes looked up, imagining the friends I might give her to. Would I let her play with Renee? A shudder of desire ran though her.

She started to answer, but then paused, looking down. She was rolling something around in her head, testing it. Did it express her feelings? Did it express the new her, the one I'd shown her? She looked back up, determination clear on her face.

"Yes master."

I was a bit surprised. I had not anticipated a total collapse so quickly. I thought it would take a bit longer. Renee was a helluva teacher. I went on, not missing a beat.

"No more visits with frat boys."

"Yes master."

"As to my father, how often do you two go at it?'

"Once a week, sometimes twice master."

"Well let's make sure he's happy. You're about to become a bit of a nympho. Let's try it five times a week."

Although the thought of servicing my father was unpleasant, she did not hesitate.

"Yes master."

* * * *

That night, Selena and Dad took Renee and I to one of the city's best restaurants. Although there is no way to be sure, I suspect the child Selena had nine months later were already growing in her womb.