All Comments on 'My Story (Becoming Not Straight)'

by dicklick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Your typos...

...are so distracting. Do NOT let spell check be your only editing tool, If a typo makes a real word, it's ignored. Read your stories carefully and/or get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same Here

Ok the layout of this does not really match a story it seems to be more of a collection of thoughts and feelings.

To the points and feelings you have raised in this, its nice to see that someone is sexually fucked up in the same way as me. I had a similar child hood experience to you.

I find women pretty and attractive, to a certain extent I enjoy the sex as well. However while not finding men overly attractive (I just see them as guys as well) I find the sex incredibly intense an enjoyable. I agree on your thoughts that it maybe to do with being pursued as opposed to pursuing. Or it could be a confidence issue.

Anyway thanks for posting your thoughts, its nice in a way to know that sexuality confusion is something that affects more than just myself.

Now in life i'm just looking for companionship, someone to love and enjoy my life with. Gender will not be the deciding factor in this, but a emotional and intellectual connection will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You read my mind

This 'story' is so close to my own experiences that you could have stolen it from my own head. It's eerie in its similarity. I'm still struggling to find a category or definition too. I can so relate to your tale. I wish you all the best in finding your happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of the worst...

...examples I've ever started to read and then given up on. Terrible, awful, thrown- together words signifying far less than might have been if the "author" could write coherently. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so horny

I want to be fucked hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdicklick@dicklick
I want to start writing, and I want to write about things I'm passionate about...Like my sexual desires. If anyone wants to correspond, send me a note.