All Comments on 'My Story of Ben Ch. 02'

by raincitychild

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
surfrod4funsurfrod4funabout 8 years ago

Excellent, keep writing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Go Ben!

Thanks for Ben's chest hair -- I've always found some chest hair on a guy very sexy and appealing -- especially on an older man who is more "experienced" in sex. Ben seems a fine specimen of manhood, ever eager to please the partner. Long may they love!

TJ678TJ678about 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

Wow! You definitely stoked the erotic flames in this chapter. 😆 As well as setting the stage for future conversations to determine their future. Excellent job not sure how it could have been any better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot!

Awesome job! Please continue your writing. You do great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a question...

Is this Fifty Shades fan fiction? I'm just asking because there are some similarities, although yours is a million times better written. I would love to mention that either way, I love the stories and can't wait to hear more. As someone with an undying attraction to older men, these stories appealed to me anyway and then the sex is hot but also beautifully written. Please keep going :)

HughJardHughJardalmost 8 years ago
Awe inspiring

This fine writer raises the stakes in as hot a second chapter as you will find *****, but should be ************!

texan248texan248almost 8 years ago
Wow

I can't wait for more in this series. Imaginative, sensual, interesting people. Great work.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
WOW!!!!!

You are an exquisite writer. Nothing more to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story wrong category

This is on the whole an excellent sequel to chapter one of this story, but it is really a romance, and belongs in the Romance category. The whole atmosphere of the chapter is one of love, passion, and tenderness, which is why the use of the f word by the characters has a jarring effect at times. The love scenes are well written, but far too short and too infrequent. However, on the whole, raincitychild is a fine and talented author, and gives the reader an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous