All Comments on 'My Story of Ben Ch. 03'

by raincitychild

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
surfrod4funsurfrod4funover 7 years ago
Keep Writing

Your stories are very well thought out and descriptive. Keep up the good work. Please do more.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Sad

It makes me sad this adventure had to end. Brought back memories of a girlfriend in college, passionate but lives that couldn't mesh for the long term. That's been fifty years ago and I treasure those memories.

Hughjhard9Hughjhard9over 7 years ago
A Wonderful Tale Well Told

This is a very fine story told with patience and skill by the finest new writer I've seen appear on lit in a long time. RCC is a major emerging talent. Do not miss any of her stories; I certainly won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So sad

Wish Ben had more guts! Well written story that is typical of older/younger real life stories. Someone always seems to bring relationship destroying baggage with them and the love story ends as a result. If I were him, I'd man up and figure out a way to be with this beauty for the last of my life, the love and dedication Mia has exibited toward him is a rare treasure not to be discarded for any reason imho!

A Treat

auwingerauwingeralmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I just stumbled across your Story of Ben and I loved it. Sadly it ended like life usually does, but it was a terrific story that has us all wishing it would have been able to work itself out differently. Please keep writing, and we'll all keep reading!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous