All Comments on 'My Struggles with Trupti Ch. 01'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManover 6 years ago
Myself Gaucho Man

So the legend is back .... after 5 years ?

And what a way to arrive... Well written and in Ludicrous mode.

I've read all your stories but have never posted a comment - since you seemed to dropped out of Lit and you've been awol online too.

I'd love to read more - so please do put your life on hold and keep posting on Lit :-D

PS : have you edited your profile ? I remember it containing kinks that would've violated Lit regulations :-)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Reminds me of the femme side of " Fight Club " - the Ed Norton and Brad Pitt dual sides of character coin

Samantha Jones and Carrie Bradshaw relationship is weak tea in contrast to this. Great to have author active again. I really enjoyed Sex in the City series , but truth be told the last sequel showed the worthy actresses had aged out of their roles ( although my Kristin Davis torch is eternal ). I'm not a producer but if I were urbanslut would be writer on madeover version of show.

So the Samantha/ Carrie dynamic is covered . I'm praying a Charlotte equivalent appears in future installment. Miranda? Kind of ambivalent about her. That's the author's cross to carry.

Full marks * * * * *

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 6 years ago
Wow !

This really breaks away from The Crowd. I'm impressed. You made me smile. Thank You. . . . . and Keep up the Good Work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back superstar

Finally, when i was about to give up on seeing anymore of your stories, you are back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

What a brilliant story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell Yeah

Finally a great series with Indian protagonist that actually makes sense. Thanks a lot!

Aj2010Aj2010over 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

I would often check here for you. Great to see you back.

I am going to read this slow and leisurely sitting in my bed as I remember what your stories do to me.

uncannykinksuncannykinksover 6 years ago
Awsome

Welcome back.

Big fan of your work.

This is a start of a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

Ohh was searching for your stories always here

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Copy cat.

You just copied the whole "fight club" movie. I mean come on. . . Porno version of fight club 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story dear

Hello from Greece! Interesting story dear. To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything. A great part of love is forgiveness. All earth living entities are made from the same material. We must forgiuve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Parallels spotted

After all these years, your style of writing is still gripping. But I couldn't help but notice the fight club plot in this one,on how the story ubravels, hahaha!! DM me on reddit , creative_unicorn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous