All Comments on 'My Sub Roommate'

by aiajason

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too random

Not realistic and no personality build up at all. Think about normal human interaction to help develop the plotline at a slower space. Despite it being erotica, the best stories fit into context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well I loved it and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the story and it's certainly arousing but I have a couple issues with the beginning. In a situation where she didn't want him, her answers would have been the same. Her roommate would be making unwanted advances and not backing when she said no (which she did). Consent above all.

I also found the build up a little fast. One moment they were talking and the next they were fucking. The transition was too fast to enjoy.

Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading more.

aiajasonaiajasonover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments!!

I appreciate everyone who took the time to write a comment, and agree with a lot of what the commenters had to say! I'm going to continue this new adventure of erotic writing and try to create some enjoyable and arousing stories!!

aiajasonaiajasonover 8 years agoAuthor
My Sub

My sub wrote this story and we are a writing team, and more stories to come. She actually has a final version that has been edited, and I will post that soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous