My Submission to a Real Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Suck sissy boy. Suck your cunt juices off my fingers. You are such a nasty slut I know you want to do it, don't you bitch?'

I was still shaking from nearly cumming and I wanted to do it. It was so nasty but I wanted to do it so badly. What is wrong with me? 'Yes Master, please let me suck your fingers clean.' I did it and I got so turned on doing it till he pulled his fingers from my mouth, slapped me lightly and laughed at me.

'Get your fag ass to the frig and bring me another beer. You can have one too slut.'

I stand up, my cock rock hard and my asshole still feels like it's wide open. 'Yes Master, thank you Master for letting me have one too.'

'Don't worry katt, you will earn it. Now go and let me see my sissy bitch in action.'

I swish my ass as I walk away from him and go into the kitchen. My cock is still hard but not like it was. I reach down and stroke it several times but it feels too good and I force myself to stop. God, I can't believe what is happening. It's so crazy but I can't stop myself from behaving like I have been. Not only do I do it, but I like it a lot, even when he's rather mean to me. He likes to make sure I understand what is happening and what a fag I must be to let it happen and even want it. I bring our beers back into the living room and kneel in front of him and offer him his beer.

'Took you long enough katt. You better have not been playing with that pathetic cock while you were in there,' he says looking down at me from the soft chair he is sitting in. 'You were, weren't you bitch? You made me wait so you could play with your cock. I can see it on your face. I don't believe this. Tell me.'

I know what could happen if I lied and he knew I lied that could turn out very bad so I confessed. 'I'm sorry Master, I did, but I only stroked it seven or eight times. I'm really sorry, I won't ever do it again, I promise,' realizing how badly it hurt and really didn't want to be punished anymore. My ass still hurts every time I touch it.

Drink your beer katt. I know you are trying hard to be a good sissy boy katt, but then you go and do something like this. You seem to need to test me katt. That is very disappointing.'

'I'm sorry Master, I really am trying. I don't want to test you at all Master. I want to do whatever you want me to do to please you. Please tell me how to please you Master. I want to please you, really,' thinking about what a sissy whiny voice that was. I really must be a sissy wimp.

'Drink you beer katt and I want you to show me what you did in the kitchen. Show me sissy boy,' he says as he reaches up and takes my beer into his hand and makes me take a big drink then he pulls the bottle away. 'Stroke that clit sissy boy.'

I almost choke by the time he lowered my beer but do as told reaching down and taking my cock into my hand and hold it tight as I stroke my cock and I can feel it respond. I don't make eye contact and stroke it several times and can't believe how good it feels. He holds the beer up to my lips and presses it between them.

'Suck sissy boy, suck on your bottle like it's a nice hard cock.'

I suck on it as he presses it deep in my mouth and then starts sliding it in and out slowly, pausing at times, lifting the bottle making me drink. It was hard to drink with it being poured deep into my mouth and it was hard not to choke.

'I didn't tell you to stop stroking your clit sissy boy but if you cum...trust me you don't want to cum. I can't wait to make you jerk off in front of some strangers. Other people need to see what a sissy pervert you are. I'm sure they will be impressed watching you lick it all out of the palm of your hand, cumslut. I really want to make you do it in front of several women. You would do that for me wouldn't you katt? Wear your sissy panties into a strange room full of women, stroke your cock as they all watch and talk to you till you cum and then eat it all up like a nasty little sissy fagboy.'

It's all I can do to keep from cumming as he talks to me like this making me feel so humiliated because I know I would do it if he was along to make me. 'Yes Master, if it would please you.'

'We will see katt. Now go into the bedroom. I brought in some different clothes for you to wear. You have 30 minutes to get ready. I hope you realize that not impressing me would not be a good thing. I want to see my sissy standing there looking like she is getting ready to go stand on a corner and make some money for her Master. katt is not a good little sissy, katt is a fucking submissive sissy whore. I almost hope you do disappoint me, I just loved listening to you cry like a little girl. Oh, also katt, I don't want to see a girl, it should be obvious that you are really a boy that likes to dress up like a sissy.' He swats my ass hard and tells me 30 minutes again.

I go into the other room, trying to understand what is happening, my mind racing. I go look in the bag and start looking through things and thinking about how he wants me looking like a whore. I take out a pink leather corset. It's more for just the waist stopping several inches below my breasts. Damn, I mean pecs. I start putting it on but don't tighten it too much and go look in the mirror. I can't stop staring at myself in the mirror and how I look in the corset. I take out a pair of black seamed nylons and put them on making sure the seams are straight. I hook the garters on the corset to the nylons holding them high on my legs. Then I tighten up the corset as tight as I can. I turn and look in the mirror and see how the corset makes my ass stick out more and when I look at the nylons coming up my legs I let out a moan. Realize my cock is trying to get hard but there is no room to grow. Feel it pressing against the plastic jail. My senses all feel so intense.

Then I take a pair of silky pink panties out of the bag, and pull them up covering my little cage. I put on the black patent leather pumps with 4" heels. I have to admit I have practiced a lot in heels when I'm playing alone. I put them on and stand in front of the mirror. I like the way I look and turn and check out the back side and love the way the heels make my legs and ass look so different. I swish my ass a little as I smile in the mirror looking at myself.

Feeling excited about how I look, I kind of forget about the situation I'm in and just get into trying to look as hot as I can. I'm slender to start with and now my waist looks even slimmer and it makes my ass stick out even more.

I take the black leather miniskirt out of the bad and put it on. I have to pull it down to get it to cover the garters but the top of my nylons still show. Also in the bag, a lacy black bra that had built in silicone breast forms. Looked like there were a least a D cup. I put it on and when I looked at myself it all felt different. I just stared at myself and how I looked with big tits. I couldn't stop myself from reaching up and playing with them. I was surprised how heavy they felt on my chest. I moved a little and watched as there moved with me. It felt so weird but I loved it.

One of the last items in the bag was a very sheer pink blouse and I put it on. The black bra was so obvious through it. I looked so slutty and I just smiled. I tucked the blouse into the leather skirt and found a wide black patent leather belt and put it on. Swishing my way to the mirror, I couldn't believe how feminine I looked. Feminine but also dressed like a whore. I looked at the time and saw I only had 10 minutes left.

I went to the makeup dresser and sprayed some of one of the hair sprays on my hair and combed it back behind my ears. I sprayed more on it making it look wet and holding it in place. I couldn't wait to put on some lipstick and found some that matched the pink I was wearing. I put some on and loved the way it looked. I found some other stuff that gave my lips a wet look. I put a little of the lipstick on my cheeks rubbing it in giving them a pinkish glow. I put some mascara on making my lashes stand out more but that is all the makeup I put on remembering what he said about wanting me to look like a boy who liked dressing up.

Looking around I found some gold loop bracelets and put several on both wrists then my eyes froze when I saw a necklace with half inch high letters spelling out 'SISSY BOI'. I knew I had to wear it. He had placed it on the dresser to where I couldn't miss it and he would know that. I put it on and went to the mirror and just looked at myself. I picked up a bottle of perfume and put too much on. I just continued staring at myself. I was flying on the exstacy and loved everything about dressing up like this. I hope he likes it. I made my way back to the living room, my heels clicking on the tile floor. He was sitting in his soft chair having a drink. 'My, my katt, aren't you just the sexiest little sissy whore in the whole city. Come on in, let it out whore.'

I walk across the room to him swishing my ass like I had seen so many whores do in movies. I was getting into acting like a whore for him and thought this might turn out to be really hot.

The lipstick looked so wet on my lips and I stopped in front of him, licked my lips, smiled at him. 'Ten bucks and I suck your cock for you Mister.'

'Cheap little fucking whore aren't you. Really, you would suck cock for ten dollars?'

Getting into my role, 'Yea sweetie, I would suck cock so good.'

'That's good, let go.'

Go? What is he talking about? I can't go anywhere dressed like this. 'You want me to go out dressed like this?'

'Isn't that what I said, just because you are a whore you don't have to be such a bimbo. Now pick up that pink purse and let's go.'

It's a rather large pink leather bag that you carry by the strap over your shoulder. I pick it up and look inside and see some makeup, some condoms and a large buttplug. He grabs my upper arm and pulls me along taking me out to his car and helps me in. The short skirt rides up to the top of the nylons exposing the garters.

'Where are we going Master?'

'You don't worry about it whore.'

I can't believe his attitude acting like he's my pimp or something. He isn't at all respectful and definite likes humiliating me. I'm so nervous being out dressed like this. I look around trying to figure out where we are going and notice we are getting into the part of town with the xxx movie theaters and bookstores, lot of gay clubs and girls on almost every corner. I just stare at the wild scene as he drives down this one street. He pulls over and parks near one corner.

'You will get out and go to that corner in front of us. You will then walk straight ahead to the next corner. There doesn't seem to be any whores working that corner. I will pick you up once you have been approached by three men. When you go to their cars, don't get in, lean down by passenger window, legs straight, ass stuck out and talk to the man. You will tell him that your man is picking you up in a couple minutes but if wants to come back tomorrow you would love to suck his cock for ten bucks, fifteen if he wants to cum in your mouth. You ask him to show you his cock.'

'Please Master, please don't make me do this, please,' I plead with him.

'I will be watching you whore, you disappoint me, you will regret it. I want to see my sissy whore strut her stuff. Now get your fag ass to your corner and get to work bitch.'

I force myself to get out and I see the people close to me turn and look. I can't believe what I was doing. I look back at Master and the look I got said it all. I moved over to the corner and see a couple black whores checking me out.

'Keep walking bitch, we don't want your kind on this corner sissy boy.'

I walk across the street and see the men cruising by and definitely checking me out. It was so strange to have men checking me out but I realized it kind of turned me on and I tried harder to look like a sissy whore. I finally reached the other corner and as I go there a car came around the corner and stopped. Saw him leaning down checking me out and his passenger window lowers. I swish over and lean down to the window, sticking my ass out swaying it just enough.

'Hello baby. 'You're a cute little sissy. I bet you love sucking cock don't you. You want to suck my cock? How much?'

'My man picking me up in a couple minutes but if you want to come back tomorrow baby, I will give you such a great blow job. Ten bucks, fifteen if you want to cum in my mouth.'

'I just love cheap whores baby, especially sissy boys like you. Sissies make the best cocksuckers. Nice ass too. How much to bang that ass of yours?'

'Fifty dollars and you can fuck me bareback and cum in my ass,' I tell him not knowing where that came from but when he asked me that, I couldn't help myself, I wanted to sound like a nasty whore. It doesn't matter. I won't be here tomorrow anyway.

'Hundred bucks, you come to my hotel room and I use you any fucking way I want for two hours. I know what little sissy boys like you need.'

'Ok. I will be here about this time baby. We can party. I will make you feel so good baby,' I tell him getting into the role.

'Whore, you be here.'

I promise him I will and he drives away. I move back onto the corner and can't believe how much that turned me on. Two more guys stopped and I told them what I had been told to say. I asked if I could see their cocks and one guy actually showed me a nice cock. Had to be at least eight inches. Thinking how I would really like to suck his cock. After they left, you pick me back up and drive off but stop a couple blocks later at a xxx-rated bookstore.

'What happened with the men you talked to? The first man talked to you quite a while.'

'It was crazy, I told him about the blowjob and cumming in my mouth. Then he wanted to know how much to fuck me. I was so surprised but I told him fifty dollars and he could fuck me bareback and cum in my ass. I couldn't believe how it turned me on to be talking to that man like a real whore. It was easy to say those things when I know it isn't going to happen. I told him I would be here tomorrow at the same time. I think I could have got him to pay me more. Tell him you said I had to get more to do that.'

'You will get him up to $200 or you will make up the difference giving blowjobs in a place like this for ten bucks.'

'I didn't mean I would meet him for real tomorrow Master. I just said that to get into my role as a whore.'

'Your role as a whore? You are a whore katt. I will bring you back tomorrow night and you will get your fag ass to work and make me some money. Do we have a problem here? I have a wooden paddle at home that just loves it when I have a problem.'

'Please Master, please don't make me do this,' I beg.

SLAP!! 'Stop your fucking whining. I was going to take you home but your fucking whining has to stop. You always have to test me. Well, bitch, I have a test for you. Get your whore out of this car, into the back of that bookstore. You have fifteen minutes to get in there and back with at least ten dollars and a mouthful of cum. NOW BITCH!!

Fifteen minutes later, I come out of the bookstore, tears in my eyes as I walk to your car. Holding my lips together, my mouth full of some stranger's cum. I get in wiping the tears from my eyes.

'Give me the money whore,' and I hand the $15 dollar bills to you. 'Now whore, open your mouth. It better be full of cum or you will go right back in there.'

I open my mouth letting him see how much cum was in my mouth. I couldn't believe how much the man came and when I opened my mouth some cum slide from the corners of my mouth. I keep my mouth open as he just looked at me. It made me feel like such a dirty pathetic sissy fag.

'Swallow and clean the cum off your face bitch. Then tell me what happened.'

I swallowed all the cum but the taste of cum was still strong in my mouth and I think about what happened in there and start telling him about it.

'I went back to the booths in the back. It was so dark and there were these cheap looking booths and then a hallway in back that led to the bathrooms.

There were several men leaning against the booths and when I passed a couple of the booths I could hear someone sucking a cock.

I got to the back of the area where the hallway was and there was this guy standing there, I guess he was in mid 40's. He was tall and built and had on black leather pants and boots. A matching leather vest accented the black hair on his chest and the leather armbands on his pecs highlighted his muscles. He was something to look at and I know that I had stared at him.

'Come here sissy.'

I couldn't resist and hoped that maybe doing as told wasn't such a bad deal. He asked me what a sissy whore was doing in this place meant for real men. I told him the truth, that my Master had sent me in here and that I had fifteen minutes to come back to him with $10 and a mouthful of cum.'

'If your Master only thinks you are worth $10, you must be a bad cocksucker. You a bad cocksucker, sissy boy?'

I notice several other men gathered back behind us by the booths watching us. 'No Sir, I will suck your cock so good. Will you help me out please?'

'Pay you money for the privilege of sucking this cock?' he asks as he reaches down and takes his cock from his leather pants. It's so hard and is at least eight inches and has a nice mushroom head. 'I don't think so. Now whore, maybe you should ask the men watching if they will pay to watch you suck my cock, watch me cum in your mouth.'

I feel so humiliated by I know I'm running out of time. 'Please, I need $10, will anyone help me out? I promise to put on a good show for you.' I hear laughing and nasty comments but a man comes forward and holds out a ten dollar bill.

'If I give you this, you will show me the cum in your mouth before you leave, ok?'

I nod my head yes and he hands me the ten then talks another guy to throw in another five. I turn to the leather man, 'Please Sir, can I suck you cock and will you please cum in my mouth.'

He moves till he's right in front of me and I look down too embarrassed to do otherwise. 'Lift up your skirt and pull your panties down to the bottom of your ass cheeks. I'm sure the men would like to see your sissy ass.'

I don't know what Master might do to me if I don't go back to him without success. I reach down and lift up my leather skirt so the men can see my panties. He reaches down and holds it up as I slide my panties down off my ass. My smooth ass pale white but there are several red lines crossing it from the crop Master used on me earlier when I displeased him.

'Looks like the whore has been a bad sissy and had her sweet ass whipped,' one of the men watching says and the others laugh. It's so humiliating. The leather man reaches down and swats my ass hard and the men laugh. Then he does the other cheek and the men can see his red handprint of both cheeks.

'Get on your knees whore. Your mouth has been paid for, now it's time to earn that money.' I kneel down in front of him and can feel wetness through my nylons and realize what I'm probably kneeling in. 'Ok whore, beg to suck my cock.'

I start begging him when he stops me.

'Men, does she sound like a sissy. I don't think so. Look up at me bitch,' and when I do he slaps me hard. 'They paid to watch a sissy whore suck a real man's cock. You better start acting like a proper sissy whore or I will walk your sorry ass right out to your Master and tell him about your behavior. You are a fucking sissy whore, act like it.'

I start sucking his cock and it isn't long till his hands are holding my head as he face fucks me. He takes his cock out and smears the juices all over my face then slides his cock back into his mouth. I hear the others egging him on and it isn't long till he cums in my mouth. His hands push me back making me land on my bare ass on the dirty floor. I get up and press through the men as they swat at my ass and hurry back to the car.