My Submission to a Real Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master just looks at me. 'You really are such a nasty sissy. Time to take you home bitch.'

We get back to my place. I'm still flying on the ecstasy and can't stop thinking about what I did. I know men were taking pictures of me with their phones in the bookstore. What if they show up on line?

'Have fun katt? I really think you have potential as a fag whore. You even lined up a john for tomorrow. Maybe I should take you shopping and buy you a nice dress.'

God, he surely won't make me follow through with that. I was just playing the role to please him.

He swats my ass, 'Go get me another beer.'

When I come back he is sitting in the soft chair, his cock hard in his hand. I hand him his beer and drop to my knees in front of him and take his cock into my mouth and start sucking him.

'You did well katt, I'm pleased by your obedience. I want you to go into the bedroom, take off all your clothes except the corset, nylons and heels. Clean yourself up and fix your makeup. You look like you have sucked a dozen cocks. Then I want you to get on the bed, lie on your back, lift your knees, spread your legs. Lift up and put a pillow under your ass. Display your pussy for your Master, now go.'

I go into the bedroom and get in the position he described. It was such a exposed position and it made me feel so submissive. He walks into the bedroom and goes to the end of the bed and looks at me.

'Tell me what you are katt.'

'I'm a sissy bitch Sir and I'm a faggot.'

'You want men to use you don't you katt? You need men to show you what you really are, a submissive faggot wimp. I know, you want to be a sissy, don't ever forget that you are such a failure as a man that you need to be treated like a sissy bitch.'

He turns and picks up something off the dresser. It's a clear glass dildo, about 8" long and it has 4 bulbs up the length of it, starting small and getting bigger till last one is about an inch and a full wide. He takes some lube and starts rubbing it up and down on the dildo till it glistening. Then he comes and sits next to me on the bed and looks down on me.

'I can see the way you look at it katt, imagining it sliding into your pussy. You want it so badly don't you katt?' he says sliding his hand up and down it slowly.'

I do want it and it's all I can do not to raise my ass up begging for it. I look up at him. 'Yes Master, I want it. I want it so much, please Master.' He leans over me and starts rubbing the dildo lightly against my pussy. Laying there on my back, knees spread, and lifted, feet flat on the bed, as you tease my pussy, leaving it empty as you tease my hole with the wet tip. I bite my lip, the quietly ask in my feminine voice, 'Please Master, please.'

'Please what katt?' he says as he pushes the tip against me harder.

'Please fuck my pussy Master, make me your bitch.' He presses harder and the first bubble on the dildo slides into my ass. I moan as my ass clamps down on it.

'You want more katt, you want more cock.'

I bite me lip trying to maintain, but it feels good and I want more. 'Yes, I want more.'

'More what bitch?'

'More cock Master, I want more cock,' I answer and feel the next bubble on the dildo pressing harder and I moan loudly as I feel it slip in. He slowly pulls it back out then back in again making me cry out. I can't stop from lifting up my ass wanting it. He leans over and kisses me as he rotates the dildo in my pussy making me moan into his mouth. I'm so high and turned on, I can't help myself. 'More cock, please Master, more cock.' He presses the next bubble against my ass and I can tell it's bigger. He keeps the pressure on until it slides in and my pussy clamps down on it.

'That's a good girl katt. Sissies love having their pussies full of cock,' he says as he slides first one of the bubbles out of my pussy then one more and then slides them back in one right after the other. I tense up as the feeling hits me when he slides the cock out and then back in. It feels so good.

'Let me hear the sissy slut come out katt, be the sissy bitch you want to be. Beg for more cock.'

I feel so out of control and I know what I need to do and I press my hips up, moaning loudly, you hear 'More cock, more cock, fuck me,' in a more feminine voice then before. I feel him push the last bubble against my pussy, it feels so big but I press up wanting it, needing it.

'Let katt out, let the sissy beg, beg like the sissy bitch she is,' he says pressing harder but not enough to let it in. He is just holding my hole open wide.

My voice high and so fem, 'Please Master, please give it to me. Fuck me Master,' I say and cry out loudly as he pushes the dildo in just far enough to open me as wide as the dildo and just holds it there. I beg for it, I beg to be fucked and he finally slides it in and my pussy clamps down on it. It feels so big in me and I can feel the dildo deep up my ass.

Try to relax but the dildo feels so big. Then I feel you start to pull it out and the big bubble opens me wide again. I cry out loudly as one bubble after another is slowly slide out of my pussy. Then I feel it at my hole again and he starts sliding it back in and I feel it open me wider and wider. My head back on the bed eyes closed trying to figure out my thoughts. It hurt some when he fucks me with it but it doesn't take long till I was pressing up wanting to feel it deep in me.

'Fuck me Master, turn me into a gay sissy boy. Fuck my cunt, oh god yes, like that,' as I feel you press the dildo deep in me holding it there as I hump against it. I wanted it so badly.

'That's a good girl katt, fuck it. You will learn to cum like a sissy katt. You will be kept caged. I know sissies like you can't stop from playing with themselves, so I will control that. Sissies should only be concerned about one cock and if they need to cum, they better learn how to cum like girls do.'

He starts stroking my cock as he slowly fucks me, it feels so good and I know I'm close to cumming. 'May I cum Master? Please Master?'

'No I don't think you have earned that again yet,' he says slowly pulling the dildo from me.

He hands it to me telling me to clean it. I'm so turn on that I slide it into my mouth, suck it and start cleaning it with my tongue. He watches me suck it then take it from my mouth and start I lick up and down it. I feel so nasty doing it but love it. I act like such a slut.

'You ready to earn that right to cum katt. Are you willing to do that?'

'Do what Master?'

'Whatever I want katt. You ready for that?'

'Yes Master, I want to please you and will do as told.'

'Well katt, I'm concerned about these,' he says taking my balls into his hand. Sissies need to learn why they are even allowed to have balls. They don't deserve them. You aren't enough of a man to have balls are you? Look at me!'

I look at him and when he sees me look at him, he squeezed my balls harder and pulled down on them. Straining as it hurts, 'No Master, I'm not a man enough to balls.'

'Sissies like you are allowed to have balls so this can happen,' he says as he squeezes my balls so hard pulling up almost lifting me off the bed. They are there so real men can remind you of your place.'

He takes his hand and holds my balls back tight in their sacks. Then he starts spanking them. My balls are so sensitive and even though his slaps weren't hard they still hurt. I cry out and feel tears coming to my eyes.

'You can be a better sissy. You aren't trying hard enough. You are my sissy slave. What you want doesn't matter. You met with me to be my sissy bitch, so you better start trying harder. Understand cunt.'

Tears running down my cheeks, 'Yes Master, I promise I will try harder,' my voice higher than before, embarrassing high.

'See, i knew you had it in you, cunt. If I see you trying to be anything but a faggy little sissy bitch, you will regret it,' he says as he releases my balls and goes back to stroking me, putting more lube in his palm.

My balls still hurt but he was making my cock feel so good. I was moaning like a total sissy, telling him how good it felt. I knew I was close to cumming. 'Master please let me cum, please, it feels so good.'

'You cum when I tell you to cum bitch, you understand that?'

'Yes Master, but it feels so good, sometimes you know...'

'Now thank me for punishing your balls.'

It really hurt but I don't think that is what he wants to hear and don't want to disappoint him. 'Thank you Master for punishing my balls, I'm not man enough to have balls.'

'Those balls are mine katt and I will do whatever I want with them. Sometimes you will love it and sometimes you aren't going to like it at all. But you need this don't you fag boy, you need a man to take you where you belong, at his feet, begging to be his sissy.'

'Yes Master, I need a real man like you.'

He lifts my legs straight up, my high heels pointing at the ceiling and he starts spanking me again. He doesn't spank my really hard but my ass is already sore and it's not long till I'm crying hard. I see the look of satisfaction on his face as he makes me cry. He finally stops and gets off the bed.

'katt, I want you to play with your clit and make yourself cum. You know what I expect of you.'

I try to stop sobbing as I play with myself and it isn't long till I'm ready to cum. He is standing there watching me, stroking his own cock. I moan as I cum, catching it all in the palm of my hand. I bring it to my mouth and lick it all up like the sissy bitch I am. Master moves to the edge of the bed and leans over and cums all over my face.

'Leave it there bitch, I want to remember you like this. It's time for me to go now. I know you want a real cock up your ass. You will be receiving some instructions for you online and if you do as told, I will make sure your pussy gets a good fucking next time we are together. I want you to email me a face picture before you go to bed. That cum better still be on your face.'

He walks out and I hear the front door close. I just lay there, my face covered with cum and feeling like such a sissy bitch. Such a submissive sissy faggot.

Hope you like my story.