My Submission to Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shaved and waited and wondered what the items could be. 6 o'clock arrived and so did my Mistress. I was in the requested position, curtains drawn of course. I could hear her having a conversation with her friend. Oh no, I definately wasn't up for this! my hands were in handcuffs, I couldn't see either! what was I going to do to tell her I didn't want to be humiliated in front of her friend. The living room door opened, I tried to hide.

"OK, I'll see you in the week, bye." Laura said, and the front door closed. I was so relieved. She could see me on the floor tucked up in a ball trying to cover my now shrivled willy.

"What's the matter with you, don't you want company?"

"No Mistress." I replied, still lying on the floor.

"Well, unfortunately for you, I am the boss, and if I wanted Diane to see what you were doing and ask her if she wanted to try you out I would have. Clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Don't worry, I want you all to myself at the moment. You will need to be trained a lot more before I let you loose on anyone else!" Mistress picked me up and placed me back where she wanted me. "I've been to the gym and I feel horny so I'm going to need pleasuring."

"OK, Mistress" I replied.

I could hear rustling in a bag then Mistress walking behind me towards the 42 inch TV and DVD Player. I heard a DVD case opening and the TV come on. She came back towards me and i assumed was taking her clothes off. I heard her sit on the sofa in front of me and the DVD came on and I heard a male voice say:

"Hello, thank you for purchasing "Gaywatch"." Gaywatch! Was this really going to happen? Was I really going to have to pleasure my wife as she was watching gay porn? Yes, was the answer.

The action started and Mistress lowered my head towards her already moist pussy.

"Be very slow and gentle. I want to watch and enjoy it all." She said. I didn't reply, I just did as I was told. I knelt for 2 and a half hours gently licking and sucking on my Mistress's pussy, it got wetter with every passing minute. She would comment on certain things to keep me up-to-date with what she was watching.

"Mmm, what a gorgeously big cock. I love watching guys fuck each other. I wish they would both fuck me. Mmm I really need a big fat cock inside me." With every comment I could feel my cock expand. It suddenly occurred to me: I really want her to get fucked. She needs a big cock in her right now. For the last two weeks she hasn't been penetrated once. I just wished I could stop, pin her down, fuck her hard and watch the impressions on her face but now wasn't the time for that.

The movie finished with climaxes all round, including Mistress, excluding me. Mistress told me to stand and she told me that I had leaked so much precum that it had looked like I had pissed everywhere. As with the previous 7 nights, Mistress licked, sucked and played with my cock until I begged her to stop and so we went to bed very happy.

Every night for the next fortnight my job was the same, the only difference was the genre of porn. It went from Gay to Gangbang to Bisexual to Lesbian to Femdom to Shemales. Every genre had a different affect on Mistress and her pussy. The genres which really made her gush were the Gangbang, Femdom, Shemale and Cuckolding videos. Had she found what really turned her on and was this a sign for my future activities? I know one thing, for that month, I had a smooth face which was wet every night. I was the pleasurer.

5 Opening Up

"Steve, over the last month or so I have really found myself. I needed to have you pleasure me for so long as a test of your submissive sexual nature. I'm glad to say that you passes with flying colours and I feel comfortable enough to take much greater steps into this lifestyle." I was so delighted. Over the last 30 days I had a constant hard-on which I could not do anything about but I was more than happy to serve my Mistress in which ever way turned her on most. I was intrigued to find out what she had in mind for "greater steps".

"I am having a break for a few days. Your rules still apply so don't get too excited. I will let you know what I plan next for us with a text next week."

The following week was the hardest sexually of my life. I knew a kinky text could come at anytime, my mind would not stop thinking about my Mistress's new plan. Then it came (the text not my cock). I was at work and was very intrigued and excited by the message. It read:

"Ok my slut, I am ready to continue my journey of pleasure and your training to serve me. Please look at this profile on this swingers site: XXXX and let me know what you think. I have something important to tell you tonight regarding the profile. And for your pleasure, I have a suprise for you. Love you. Mistress Laura."

I was apprehensive to look at the profile as I really didnt know what to expect. I clicked the link and saw the following profile:

Name: Kinky_Hotwife

About Me: I am a 28 year old wife who is free to try whatever I like as I have a brilliantly submissive husband what just wants me to pleasure myself in whatever ways I wish. I am very new to this so am quite nervous and would only like to chat to patient understanding people

What I'm Looking For: I am looking to chat (at first) to hot guys around my age. Must have a bigger cock than my sub husband (6 inches) and a sexy hairy body. Must be caring and kinky. Send me a message with a face and cock pic if you're interested.

Pics: There were some very sexy pictures of my wife which we took when we were quite horny one day. She is in lingerie and looking very suggestively at the camera.

My immediate feelings were of shock, excitement and jealousy. This was really happening! I imagined her flirting etc with hot guys and my cock began to grow. I had to stop thinking about it because I was in work!

When I got home my Mistress summoned me upstairs and there she was lying in bed with a low cut top on, a full face of make-up and her hair had been cut and styled.

"Are you going out?" I asked.

"No, I've just been to the hairdressers and had a wax and spray tan. Just felt like making myself look sexy around the house for a change. That brings me on to what I wanted to chat about Steve. Although I have enjoyed the last month I think you realise that the oral you give me which has been amazing, by the way just isn't enough for me. I know you are aware of the term "hotwife" and I have been so excited by the idea. I've decided to explore my version of becoming your hotwife. I do not like the word "cuckold" as it implies all sorts of negative things about the husband and it encourages a "Bull" to humiliate the "cuck" in front of the wife. This is something I will never be into but the idea of being able to explore with your permission is something I really want to try. I want to show you something." She said, as per usual my cock was hard by what she was saying. She took out an 8 inch brown realistic dildo with balls attached. I could see the glint in her eye as she said

"This will be my new friend. As you know I need deep fucking and I'm sorry but your cock doesn't quite fill my cunt as I'd like. I think this will, and regularly. From now on you will have less sexual contact with me. I will be spending my evenings in bed with my laptop looking for sexy guys to chat and flirt with, maybe have some webcam sex too. You will not be allowed in the same room as me as I do this. I will send you little teasers of what I'm getting up to."

Wow, I was to become an online cuckold. It's one of my fantasies to watch my wife use a massive dildo in front of me but it looks like another guy will see that before I do. That should have annoyed me but it didn't, it turned me on more than anything in the world. I couldn't wait to see how Mistress's new plan would pan out.

"I have one last suprise for you slut. I have setup up an account on a cuckold forum site. I've added pictures of myself and I want you to regularly log in and read some stuff and chat to other sub husbands. Please ignore the "Bulls" on there as they will only want to fuck me and I will not be interested. Any queries you have you can chat about them on there and I'm sure the other cuckolds will be able to help you. When I am busy in our bedroom you are only allowed to use this site. Obviously my other rules apply of not touching your cock. Any questions? No? Good, now please leave me alone for the rest of the night. If I'm not already satisfied when you come to bed I might need you to pleasure me."

I totally understood, and as soon as I went downstairs I logged onto the cuckolds forum. I chatted for three hours with a submissive husband who's wife has been with many guys from swinger sites. His wife would phone him during the act of fucking another man and would make him lick clean her cum soaked panties when she arrived home. I was so horny during the chat and to make things even better I knew that my wife was now actively looking for another guy to chat to. Well its not as good as fucking them but its a start.

During the next two weeks there were significant advances/changes in our Dom/sub relationship. I still hadn't cum but things had really started going with Laura and her new friend who she found on the swingers site. His name was Joe, he was 35, lived 50 miles from us and had an 8.5 inch cock apparantly. I hadn't actually seen him but I had seen his effects on my Mistress. She was much more open now about other men and didn't take my feelings into consideration when planning her fun (which was so horny for me). My wife and Joe had chatted every night for 9 days and luckily enough for me, my Mistress allowed me to witness their sexy conversations on messenger using teamviewer which allows me remote access to view her laptop from my mobile phone. Here is one extract which I found particularly erotic:

Kinky_Hotwife: Hi Joe, how are you today? x

Stud_Joe_35: Hiya gorgeous, I'm great thanks now that you are on here. Thanks for letting me have a glimpse of you last night on cam.

Kinky_Hotwife: No probs, it was a pleasure. Im hoping to show you a bit more of myself soon, I'm a bit shy at the moment.

Stud_Joe_35: Cool! I can't wait to see what you look like. What did you think of me btw?

Kinky_Hotwife: Very sexy! lol, I thought about you when I was getting licked out by my hubby last night. Just wish I could have had your big cock here with me. I havent been fucked for such a long time!

Stud_Joe_35: Why not?! You look SO hot! Why don't you want sex with your hubby?

Kinky_Hotwife: I love him and he has his uses but fucking me hard and long is not one of them. Thats why I'm here.

Stud_Joe_35: So are you looking to meet eventually or just online stuff?

Kinky_Hotwife: Yes I want to meet a guy eventually but need to build up the confidence.

Stud_Joe_35: I'd love to help you with that. How do you fancy a bit of cam2cam fun?

Kinky_Hotwife: Yeah, why not. Steve is out so I have the house to myself.

Stud_Joe_35: You naughty girl! lol

Kinky_Hotwife: Let me see you first! xxx

Stud_Joe_35: OK, hang on

Kinky_Hotwife: OK

Stud_Joe_35: Here I am

Kinky_Hotwife: Mmm, sexy! You look so much fitter than my hubby. It shows you work-out!

Stud_Joe_35: Thanks. Your turn. x

Kinky_Hotwife: OK, just going to turn the webcam on

Stud_Joe_35: OK x

Kinky_Hotwife: Here you go. x

Stud_Joe_35: Wow!!!! I didnt realise you would be in sexy lingerie and high heels

Kinky_Hotwife: Well, I bought these yesterday especially for you. Hubby hasn't seen them and won't because they're just for you.

Stud_Joe_35: Wow thanks.

Kinky_Hotwife: No probs, wanna show me what's in your trousers then?

Stud_Joe_35: Sure, its all excited with your gorgeous body. Mmmm

Kinky_Hotwife: That is the sexiest cock I have ever seen. I wish I was there to suck and fuck it

Stud_Joe_35: Well that could be arranged...

Kinky_Hotwife: We don't live that far from each other. wink x

I was cut-off from the conversation at this point. Did I touch my cock when reading this realtime conversation? Yes I did but it really was the most erotic conversation I ever read. 46 days of denial was not the only cause of my horny feelings. This was the start of something which I had fantasised about for many years. Laura flirting, suggesting and downright cheating on me (well online anyway). I wasn't allowed to see my Mistress on cam but that just added to the naughtiness of it all. She was doing it behind my back.

My Mistress was contantly on her phone chatting and searching for new cock. There's nothing like over hearing a chat where your wife is flirting and laughing with a guy she really wants to fuck safe in the knowledge that I am perfectly happy with it. I only gave Laura oral twice in a fortnight and when I did I could tell she had really fucked herself hard with her new dildo. Her opened up cunt was aching for my tongue to finish the job off and give the clit the orgasm. I did and Laura was satisfied again. My Mistress was opening up in more ways than one during that hot fortnight.

6 Progression

"I'm going out Saturday with Diane. We're going to meet a few people from the gym." Laura and Diane had been to the gym religiously for the past 3 months and I could see the difference in Laura's figure. She was now much more toned and as a result of the last 3 months in the bedroom she was a much more confident, comfortable, loving and horny wife.

"I'm going to be flirting with a few of the guys and if I get the opportunity then I may have a cheeky kiss." She had a slutty grin when she said this without a hint of worry about how I felt about it because she knew it excited me as much as her. "You will help me to get ready and you will log onto the cuckolds forum site and chat to other cuckolds, updating them on my progress. I'm going for a shower, come up in 20 minutes."

"OK Mistress." By this stage I knew she really was on the lookout for sexy guys to flirt with. I would do anything to keep her happy and comfortable so that she will explore her slutty feelings when out. A few drinks with probably help. I waited 20 minutes and went to get a big bath towel and helped Laura out of the bath. I dried her off and passed her a glass of wine. For the next twenty minutes I watched her get ready, doing little things like pushing her cleavage up, not for her husband but for a stranger. She snogged me before she left. "Keep your phone on, I'll text with any developments."

Again, as with most of my sex life for the last 3 months, it was all about the waiting and anticipation. I logged onto the cuckold forum and explained in the chatroom that my dominant wife was out on the pull for the first time and it was interesting hearing other stories of other hotwives' first nights out on the pull. My first text came at around 9:30:

"I love you VERY much! Diane has left me with one of the guys from the gym. He's boring but so sexy, but married though."

"OK, I love you too! Whats his name? Have a bit of a flirt with him if you fancy him." I replied and updated the cuckold chatroom.

"OK, he's called Carl will let you know how it goes x."

Well that was very positive. I asked myself what did I want from this evening? For her to pull and go back to their place? Or just a flirt and back to me? Beggars can't be choosers so I would be happy with whatever she wanted to try for her first time.

Beep beep, a message came through at 10:45:

"He's definitely NOT boring! lol" Everone seemed to be getting excited by this text in the chatroom. Everyone wanted to know why he wasn't boring, so I asked her.

"Why? What have you been talking about?"

"Well, Diane has pulled so I had to get to chatting to him and we've been talking about sex with his wife being boring and he's been admiring me at the gym!"

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked impatiently

Twenty agonising minutes went by and I was starting to worry, then another text:

"We'll see."

I didnt get another text until 1.30 am saying that she was on her way home. It was a hard 3 hours not knowing what she had been doing (if anything). My Mistress walked into the house and beckoned me to go upstairs. I did as instructed after I said goodbye to the fellow cuckolds on the net. When I got up to our bedroom she was lying on the bed with her black dress hitched up and her knickers off. I hadn't properly seen her pussy for a while and it was as gorgeous as ever, but I wanted to know what happened!

"Come here Steve, start licking while I tell you what happened tonight and what is about to happen." I hadn't licked her for what seemed ages but it was definitely as tasty as ever. She began:

"As you know Carl and I were chatting most of tonight and something DID happen between us." She looked at me and waited for a reaction. She got one, I increase the speed of the licking. "We chatted about our sexual experiences and I explained what were getting up to and that I was free to do anything I wanted. He was very excited by it and said that you must be a very good husband. He asked me if I'd done anything with anyone else yet and I said no. He asked if there was any chance I'd be interested in going back to his place for a coffee. His wife was away with friends. I said no to tonight but that I did find him very sexy. I kissed him and he responded by touching the inside of my leg. I felt so excited and I knew I was wet after all of the sexy chat so I pulled his hand up towards my cunt and he slipped his fingers underneath my knickers and felt how wet I was. I pulled away and said thats all for tonight but I gave him my number and caught up with Diane. He sent me a picture message an hour later and it said that he wanted me to have his present. It was a picture of his cock. My God Steve look at it." I stopped and looked at the picture. It was massive, at least nine inches I asked her how she felt about it and she said "Its amazing, I really love you for letting me do this, I want to give you a treat."

She stood up, stripped off and told me to do the same. She went to her bag and brought out her 8 inch dildo which was attached to a strapon. She told me to put it on and fuck her like it was the first time. I put it on and saw her on all fours at the edge of the bed. "Mmm, fuck me Carl." She said. Did I hear correctly? Carl? I just carried on and she took the 8 inches well, she was obviously very turned on after the night's events. "Harder Carl! Fuck me like my husband can't!" She started fingering her clit and I fucked her as hard as I could. The groans coming from Laura told me the dildo was hitting the spot. It wasn't long until she was telling me she was cumming and she then said the words I waited for for 3 months. "Cum on my ass slut, NOW!" I pulled the dildo out and the strapon off and wanked for 3 seconds until I felt an amazing explosion that lasted for literally 30 seconds. There were gallons of cum spurting all over my Mistress's ass and in her between her crack. "Clean it up slut, with your mouth." I was shocked, I had never tasted cum but I was so grateful that I dropped down and licked from her clit all the way up her crack and slurped all the cum that covered her nice round ass. I didnt enjoy the taste but the feelings of submission totally overcame. My pleasure was satisfied but Laura's developments pleasured me than any orgasm could ever do.

7 Sadistic Wife

"I have been chatting with an experienced Femdom, who thinks I've been wasting you as my sub slut and has given me some good ideas which I want to try on you next week. I will give you details shortly." This was the text message I received in work, three days after Laura had been kissed and touched by her gym friend Carl. She had been to the gym twice since and has seen Carl there who smiled at her and sent her a text message saying he enjoyed their time together on the weekend.