My Submission to Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day later I had the following message:

"You have proved your submissive side so far but now I tend to test this submissive attitude to the limit tonight. Be lying on our bed having prepared yourself in the following way: your asshole should be very clean (I suggest using an enema) and I want you perfectly smooth all over exept for your head and eyebrows and eyelashes. I shall see you later. Hairless? I had never shaved my body hair but I thought I'd may aswell give it a go. I had played with my ass before so this sounded cool.

I lay there waiting for Mistress to enter the room. She did along with her bag, she was totally naked except for her thigh-high boots and something which excited me even more. Hanging between her legs was the strap-on that I had used on her the week before. 8 inches looked a lot bigger on her than it did on me! She came over and smoothed my legs.

"Wow you feel so sexy, well done for doing my tasks, i assume your asshole is spotless? Well you better hope it is. I seen you looking at my new cock and I think you want it as much as I do. From now on I want you to serve my cock instead of my pussy. You will become my cocksucking slut." Mistress handed me a bag which I emptied onto the bed. My heart skipped a bit. "Put these on please cocksucker." It was a pair of black lacy panties, fishnet stockings, high heels, a mini denim skirt, a low cut top, a long brunette wig, make-up for my skintone, false nails and eyelashes. I was so shocked, I didnt know what to do or say, so I just did as my Mistress wanted. She helped with putting everything on and she said,

"Mmm, you look quite sexy slut. If you lose that belly you could look quite convincing. Im going to take a few pics of you for your new profile."

"What new profile Mistress?" She could see my cock hardening in my new attire.

"I have setup a transvestite profile for you to find some admirers to play with. The better the pictures I take the more you will have to pull." "Pull?!" I thought, what the hell was going on? "Don't worry about that yet though, we have more pressing matters. After tonight our sex life will change once more. For the better, obviously. Go and stand by the door please slut and put your hands above your head." I did as I was told even though I struggled walking in my new shoes. "Face me, very pretty girl." She strapped my hands above my head and over the door so that I couldn't move them down. She also spread my legs and locked them apart with a leg spreading device. She reached under my new skirt and released my cock and balls so that they were dangling down.

I'd never seen a chastity device before but Mistress took mine out of her bag and attached it as if she had done it a million times. "When you become aroused from now on you will not be able to become erect. This is to make you much more submissive and also restrict your desire to fuck me. I am now the man and you are my slut. You will be treated as such and I will traing you to be able to pleasure others." She grabbed my loose balls and pulled them downwards. "You will learn to enjoy being abused by me and others." She then slapped my balls caused me to scream. "You will learn to pleasure my cock with your mouth and ass." My hands were let loose and I was ordered onto my knees. Mistress grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and fed me her cock with the other. It was the first time I had ever sucked a dildo/cock and I needed guidance. I would gag with every movement into my mouth. "You are a rubbish cocksucker. Don't gag on it, relax. She tried to face-fuck me hard which I seemed to enjoy at my cock was screaming to get out of its new device. You will learn to enjoy the taste of cum and you will eventually be able to take a group of cocks if I so wished. Now make my cock nice and slippery because its going into your new pussy soon. Are you ready to become my slut now?"

"Yes Mistress." Was I really? We would soon find out.

"Get on all fours on the bed then." Mistress ordered. Due to the leg spreader I was left feeling so vunerable. My balls were dangling again and this was just so tempting for Mistress. She pulled them down again and again I screamed. I felt cold on my asshole which I realised was lube. This was it my new Mistress was about to fuck me. I tried to relax. She eased the head into my virgin ass and I could feel it burning through my ass. I relaxed and I could feel the cock sliding in inch by inch. How much more was there to this dildo? My ass felt so full and it was slowly taken out inch by inch. Then in agin, this time quicker than the last time, I was actually starting to feel very submissive and girly. Did I really want to be fucked by a big cock?

"Tell me "harder, faster" slut." I was ordered.

"Please Mistress, fuck me harder!"

She did and I loved it. She was spanking my ass and pulling my balls as she fucked me. Suddenly she stopped, pulled out and replaced her cock with three fingers. She began to massage my G spot which was amazing. I felt like I was about to cum and I told Mistress so. She said, "Not yet, you need to receive my fist before you are allowed to cum." She added another finger into my willing ass and covered her knuckles in lots of lube. I told her to push hard as I really wanted to take her fist to be able to cum. She pushed hard sliding in milimetre by milimetre. Then suddenly my ass was on fire and I realised I had been fisted. It took a minute for the pain to subside but when it did it was the most amazing feeling ever. Mistress's four knuckles rubbed against my G spot which made me on the verge of cumming.

"Faster Mistress please." I begged, and she complied. I had the most amazing orgasm ever. Mainly because my cock was locked up and very soft.

"I'm so impressed slut, you have squirted all over the bed and your little cock isn't even hard. You have learned already that you don't need your cock to receive pleasure. You will only give and receive pleasure by using your ass and mouth. Now clean up your mess with your mouth. I have been taking pictures along the way of your first time as Stephanie but I want one more picture to show everyone just what a real slut you are. Come into the bathroom with me." I was exhausted but I followed Mistress into the bathroom. She ordered me to strip off and lay in the bath. She stood over me so that her wet pussy was over my mouth and there was a long pause. Then I felt a huge gush of warm liquid fill my mouth. She took lots of pictures as my face was showered by here golden liquid. It felt so wrong and that's what made it so horny!

I dried off and was led back to the bedroom. When my Mistress handed me a large buttplug. I want you wear this every evening and remain smooth all over during the next few weeks. I also want you to complete your tranny profile and find as many admirers as possible to become your friend. The more friends you have the better reward you will have from me. I want you so choose a slutty outfit from the internet to wear on a special night which I will arrange. I want to keep checks on your progress every night. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

I was shocked by the developments. A "special night"? I really didn't know what she was capable of now which scared me. She had definitely turned into my sadistic wife.

8 The Big Day

The next few weeks were the strangest of my sexual life. I was told that I should look for admirers of me full dressed in my wife's sexy clothes and makeup, so thats what I did every night for a week. Laura was looking online in a seperate room while I was doing this. The I had the text message which showed that Laura really had become my Mistress and not just my wife:

"Saturday 14th July will be the day when you become a true cuckold tranny slut. I have arranged to meet Joe in a hotel and while I'm out I want you to perform on cam for as many guys as possible. You will keep count of how many guys you have made cum with your slutty acts and will take pictures of their webcams showing me what they look like and their cum. I will try and keep you up to date with how my evening is going too and If you are a good slut I may allow you to watch any fun that I have with Joe on webcam."

Fuck! What had I got myself into? Me dressed as a slut making other blokes cum. I didn't sign up for this. I just wanted Laura to have fun. I suppose the good thing about that Saturday is that she's finally meeting a guy for sex and if I'm good I will be able to watch them! The 14th was only a week away and I had to get myself in the right frame of mind if I was going to actually do this for my Mistress. I wrote on my profile that I was looking for guys to pleasure on cam next Saturday and if they were interested then they should send me a message. By the Wednesday before the big day I had 18 messages from guys wanting to see me on cam. I made sure I bought plenty of alcohol so that i would feel relaxed enough to do whatever they would ask me. I was scared.

Mistress on the other hand was very excited about her first meet with Joe. They had been in near constant contact for over three months and were both looking forward to meeting in person. Laura had prepared for him during the week leading up to the meet by having her pussy waxed, her hair done and she bought new lingerie especially for him. She was going to meet him in a hotel 20 miles away. She hadn't told me about the plan for the evening but I was sure she would go the whole way with Joe.

Saturday morning arrived.

"Are you excited about today slut?" She asked

"Yes, I can't wait to see what happens. This is exactly where I wanted you to be when we started this and I'm sure there will be many more chapters to this story."

"I'm sure there will be slut. Tonight will be very horny for both of us and I really love you for getting us on this road. I'm going to the gym this afternoon and I will be leaving at 6:30. You will then get ready and text when you are about to go on cam. Whatever you asked to do my the guys you will do. I want you to save your conversations and if I see you're being shy then you will punished. OK?"

"Yes Mistress."

6:30 came and Mistress was looking so sexy, I didn't want her to go, I wanted her to stay so that I could fuck her but that wasn't an option at this stage. She snogged me and left. I immediately setup the webcam pointing at our bed and started to get ready into my new clothes that were bought for me by Mistress. By 8:00 I was fully dressed and quite relaxed after downing a can of beer. I was as ready as I'd ever be.

A text message came through from Mistress:

"I'm in the loo of a pub, just met up with him. Its going to be a late night I think, he is so gorgeous! How are you going so far? x"

I told her that I was ready and that she should make the most of his big cock.

I logged onto my tranny profile and a message came through from a guy, then another and another who were all waiting to be pleasured by my wecam performances. I decided to merge the three conversations into one so I didn't have to chat too much and the guys could chat together. One asked to me to put my cam on so I did. I was lying on the bed and I had some nice comments from the guys. I told them that I wanted to wait for other guys to join our conversation before I started "performing" for them. In truth I was just stalling because I was very nervous!

9:30 a message comes through from Laura:

"We've been chatting and flirting. Still in the pub he's sitting really close to me and he's been touching my arms and legs. He put his hand on his cock through his jeans. It was hard. I'm so wet. Don't think it will be too long before we go back to the hotel. How many guys have you made cum so far?"

"I have 15 guys in a conference at the moment and they are all making horny comments about me. I'm about to start doing what they say now. I can't wait to have you home to tell me how things have gone with Joe." I replied

"I want you to be finished by 12:00 and as you have been such a good slut, Joe and I will give you a show that will blow your mind. Love you!"

"Thank you Mistress. Love you too!"

"OK" I thought, down to business. I sent a message to the 15 guys that I was now ready to make them all cum and if any of them had any specific fetishes that they would like me to satisfy.

Nearly all replied get a dildo and one said get a glass. I got a glass and my wife's 8 inch dildo.

"Suck it for us slut." One of them said. So I did. Looking into the lens I tried to deep-throat as much as I could. I looked at the laptop and I could see all fifteen guys wanking on cam, all looking at me and imagining me sucking each of their cocks. It started to appeal to my submissive side for giving pleasure. I class myself as straight but giving pleasure to these guys seemed to be overriding these feelings and made me fantasise about having the fifteen guys in my bedroom. My Mistress had turned me into a sub tranny who craved attention from men. My cock becam hard but i only wanted the dildo in my ass.

11:00 cam and so did another message from my wife:

"Just about to leave to go back to the hotel room with my new man. I can't wait to have his cock in me. Its been 3 months since I was fucked! I've told him that he can have me later and do whatever he wants with me as long as you can watch on webcam. I hope you have made some guys cum by using my big dildo."

"I've been sucking and fucking your dildo for a while now. I still have 6 guys who want to see more so I hope to have these finish off by 12:00 to watch you and Joe."

I asked the remaining 6 guys what they wanted me to do to make them cum. One replied that he wanted me to piss into my own mouth and another wanted me to fist my ass. I asked them if I did it would it make them all cum and they replied that it would. So I lubed my ass and knuckles and told myself to relax. I got on all fours with my ass in the air, directly facing the cam. One finger, then two, then three, then four. Mmm this felt good, could i fist myself though? I pushed as hard as I could and then suddenly it slipped in. I could see one guy shooting his load as I did. Then another shot. I moved my fist around in my ass and I really wanted to cum but I needed to save my submissive feelings for my wife's show. I pulled my fist out of my ass and got onto my back. I lifted my legs slightly so that my cock was hovering over my face. I pushed my bladder so a little bit of pee came from the tip of my cock. I pushed harder and my face was blasted with piss. I opened my mouth and swallowed as much as I could so that I didn't have to clean up much afterwards. The remaining guys came and I thanked them and said bye. I was so horny. I really wanted to see what was going to happen at a hotel 20 miles away.

12:10 She was late. I was desperate to see them. Then a txt came through:

"Log on and look at my webcam slut. I hope your horny!"

I did as she asked and yes I was very horny!

The cam showed Laura sitting on the edge of the hotel bed, fully clothed with a glass of wine.

"Hello, can you hear me slut?"

"Yes Mistress, have you enjoyed?" I replied.

"You will not say another word now slut. I am about to put on a show for you. I do not want you to wank your girly cock. If you fell horny then you can finger yourself."

I looked into Laura's eyes and I could see she was tipsy and very horny. She was trying to look directly into the camera but she was being distracted by something behind the camera. She was smiling at what I assumed was Joe. She called him over with a wave of her hand and he entered the picture and sat on the edge of the bed and waved at the camera.

"Hi Steve." He said.

"Don't think about him, Joe. Concentrate on me sexy." She replied.

"OK gorgeous. I just wanted to say thanks to Steve before we do anything. You have an amazing wife Steve, you're a very lucky guy!"

Laura grabbed the side of his chiselled face and turned it towards hers and started passionately kissing him while laying back on the big bed. The angle of the camera allowed me to see them snogging even when laying on the bed. They were smoothing and touching each other passionately and I could see Joe's hand go in between my wife's legs. It made her moan in pleasure. My hand slid between my legs, passed my cock and straight to my used hole. I was becoming very horny by what I was witnessing.

Withing 10 minutes they were both naked and very close. They were both masturbation each other and I could see that Joe was very hard. Laura sat up, moved onto her knees closer to the camera so that I could see a close up of her face. I could hear her whisper to Joe

"facefuck me." I don't know if I was supposed to hear it but it made me so horny. Joe's cock was way to thick to slide down my wife's throat so she was gagging a lot which made her eyes water, her eye makeup began to run down her face which made her look so slutty. I could see her carressing his balls which he loved by the sounds coming from Joe.

This was almost too much to take in. 10 minutes later Mistress stopped pleasuring Joe's big cock, looked into the camera and winked. I could hear her rustling into her back and showed me what she had. It was two condoms. I thought she must be expecting a long night. Joe was laying on his back with his head facing the camera. Laura straddled him and put on the condom. She got herself ready and slowly lowered herself onto his cock and made the most amazing noise as she did. Joe and I had the most amazing view of Laura's tits as she rode his cock. He started playing with her tits and she lowered herself onto him to kiss him passionately. Laura hadn't been able to ride a cock without worrying about the cock cumming too quickly for many years. She was really enjoying it as she rode him slowly and softly. She looked at the camera and said I wish I had a cock to suck as I was fucking Joe. I felt honoured that she would want my cock to suck. But she smiled behind the camera again. What was going on, she laughed and said

"Come over Carl."

Just as thought things couldn't get any hornier...

Carl was naked and he walked over towards Laura and his massive cock was so hard at watching Joe and Laura having fun, was level with Laura's mouth. She eagerly gobbled it up. All three were now moaning with pleasure.

Carl was warmed up enough after about 5 minutes to put on his condom. Laura stood up, walked over to the camera a started sucking them both off in front of the camera while looking straight at me. She stopped and said to me:

"This, slut, is how I want to be fucked. Watch and learn."

She got onto the bed on all fours so that i could see the length of her body. Joe went to the side where here head was and Carl went to her back end. Laura immediately started sucking Joe's cock. He grabbed her hair and was very forcful. I got a bit worried for a second but I could see Laura was loving it. She raised her ass in the air for Carl to have his way. He obliged. I could see him ease his huge length into my wife's pussy and she gave out a huge scream. He grabbed her round hips and started fucking her with power that I could only dream of.

The two guys changed places a few times and Laura was looking used and abused by their actions but she said to Joe,

"Will you fuck my ass please"

"Sure!" Joe replied.

Carl was laid on his back and Laura guided his cock into herself. Joe positioned himself behind Laura and started licking her asshole. I knew she loved to be rimmed so her moans escalated by what Joe was doing. When he knew she was ready, he got up and started to fuck her ass while spanking her at the same time. This was Laura's fantasy come true. I was in awe of both guys fucking skills.

The fucking continued for another hour in so many different positions and each guy taking turns at times. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Then Laura came over to the camera and said to me: