My Submissive Little Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please fuck your pussy Sir, please make it cum on your big fucking dick. Please let me cum on your cock Sir."

You feel the head of my cock slide into your soaked pussy and realize that I am going to fuck you while the WeVibe keeps working. After few slow thrusts your orgasm build and you think you are going to go crazy.

"Please can I cum on your hard cock, Sir? This Sub needs to cum so badly, please Sir can I cum?!?"

"Cum for me Bella"

You relax your restraints and a massive tidal wave washes over you, weakening all your joints but you manage to maintain the position. Your vision goes blurry for a second and you forget where you are. When you come around you realize that you are still in position and you are still getting fucked. In fact the pace is climbing. My hands explore your slim waist, lightly smack your ass, reach forward and pinch and play with your nipples and you feel another orgasm building quickly. As I keep fucking you and exploring your body I begin to explain.

"Bella, my beautiful submissive wife, I want to reclaim a word from your past, I want it to be associated with love and trust and with devotion to each other's pleasure. While we play through a scene you understand that your body belongs to me right?"

"Yes Sir"

You manage through gritted teeth and your orgasm build higher.

"And you will do anything I ask you to do?"

"Yes Sir"

Your orgasm is closer still.

"Now I want you to understand that there is nothing negative about this word. In fact it is a symbol of your obedience and what a great little Sub you are. While we are doing a scene, you are my own personal sexy little slut."

This word takes you back a step, but you have never heard it said with so much love and affection. The WeVibe and the fucking are making your head spin again and you think about the situation you are in. You are in a safe environment with someone you love and trust, and they are giving you the best pleasure of your life. The idea crosses your mind of a dual life, and you smile at the idea of being my personal slut. It is like that old Shaggy song lyric "A Lady on the street and a Freak in the bed."

"We are in a loving, trusting relationship and I don't want to hurt you but I do want to open your mind to a world of possibilities. For me to be able to do that, you need to trust me and do what I ask of you. Can you do that?"

"Yes Sir" Getting closer to orgasm.

"Good girl, so tell me, what are you?"

"Sir?" even closer to orgasm.

"You are my sexy little slut, do you understand that?

"Yes Sir" trying to fight the building orgasm

"So, what are you?"

You now realize that now only are you going to have to be comfortable with that word but you going to have to use it to describe yourself. Washed away are the negative undertones of the term, you realize that for me, and only for me, there is nothing wrong with being a slut. In fact the idea of having that devious side suddenly inspires you. The idea of having wanton sexuality, with no negative judgement, focused toward one safe person, excites you. Your reservations leaving you as your orgasm builds to a fever pitch, you call out:

"I'm you sexy little slut Sir. mmm That feels so good, please fuck your Slut's pussy Sir."

My pace quickens hearing you say those words.

"Please can I cum Sir? Please can this slut cum on your big dick Sir? Fuck your slut Sir, Fuck me hard"

That is all I can take.

"Cum for me, my amazing little Sub Slut, my god you are sexy!"

We both share a mind altering orgasm as we ride out the feeling with slower and slower thrusts. I pull you upright, sweat glistening on our bodies. Lightly biting your shoulder I whisper in your ear.

"We have almost finished, you are doing such a great job, this is so god damn sexy. Now you get a rest, sit in the chair and slouch down. It is time for me to take care of you."

I remove the WeVibe as you sit down in the big leather chair. I bring over the handcuff key and unhook one of your wrists, your relief is short lived as I lift your legs up and recuff your hands trapping your legs up by your body. Reaching into the bag I pull out the nipple clips and attach them firmly to your still rock hard nipples. I put the bilndfold over your eyes and put the chain from the nipple clips between your teeth.

You look so vulnerable with your legs trapped and held up by your cuffed hands, you vision blinded and your nipples pulled up by your gorgeous mouth. Kneeling in front of you I take a slow long lick all the way from the little rosebud of your asshole to the raised bump of your clit. I go to work gently on your now tender clit as you feel yourself relax into the chair, you mind lost in the music playing while my tongue does it's magic. A finger slides into your pussy and starts to play with your G-Spot and you feel you orgasm building again. How many was that? You try to count; Three? Four?

My tongue moves down and tastes your sweet juices but doesn't stop there. My tongue teases your little rosebud and I feel your whole body quiver and shake. I devote myself to the task: my tongue teasing and playing with your asshole, one hand has a finger circling your G-Spot while the other is playing with your clit. The chain in your teeth pulls on your pinched nipples and the pleasure becomes more than you can take. You start begging through gritted teeth with the chain still in your mouth.

"Please can I cum Sir?"

This time I don't make you wait, reaching up I free both your nipples and roll them in my hands while the feeling returns to them, all the while liking all around your little rosebud. This proves to be too much for you as yet another orgasm washes over your whole body. I slow down and let you come down slowly. Freeing both your hands you rub your wrists and remove your blindfold.

"You can stretch out for a second baby, how was that for you?"

"Oh Sir, that was the most amazing sexual experience of my life, I had no idea that was possible."

"You have one last job my little Sub Slut, I am going to sit back, I want you to use those baby wipes to clean me off, you can put on some flavoured lube if you like but I want you to use both your hands and put everything you have into giving the best Blow-job you can. Practice getting deeper but try to keep the pace consistent."

I sit down in the chair and you fall to your knees on the yoga mat and blanket in front of me. You clean my whole groin area to your satisfaction and start to work. You keep one hand on the base of my dick at all times and slide your head up and down. The lube and drool work to lubricate your hand and mouth and you start to develop a rhythm. Your other hand lifts up and just holds my balls with your thumb gently rolling them around in the sac. The hand on my cock now starts moving up and down with your mouth, looking into my eyes you can see my desire and how much effect your work is having on me. That excites you and you let out a little moan of pride that sends vibrations through my dick.

"Oh god, you are so fucking good at this"

"mmm" you purr

"That feels so fucking good, keep going baby,"

You jaw and arm begin to be sore.

"Don't stop Bella, that feels so fucking good."

Getting tired you want to finish me as quickly as possible and you know just what will send me over the top. Puling my dick out of your mouth for a moment you keep stroking it. Looking up at me you say:

"I want you to cum in my mouth"

Caught off guard you feel my reaction as my balls tighten and my cock twitched in your mouth. Pulling out again you re-enforce the idea.

"I am your little cock-sucking slut, I want you to cum in my mouth Sir."

You are still not very excited about the idea of cum, but the mere thought that through the power of role play and suggestion you could bring me over the top and bring me that level of pleasure seems worth it after the experiences we just had. Finally it is your turn to say it...

"Cum for me baby"

That is all I needed to hear as I explode through a massive orgasm. Your lips seal around the head of my cock and the feeling of cuming in your warm mouth makes my whole body twitch. You quickly spit the cum into a handy towel and go back to sucking and licking the head of my now ultra-sensitive cock. You enjoy the power reversal as your every movement makes my body twitch and convulse while I gently push your head away to defend my sensitive penis. Teasingly you go in for a few more licks and sucks enjoying my reaction and smiling, proud of your accomplishments today.

You look into my eyes and say. "Thank you, Sir!"

As I come down from one of the best orgasms of my life I join you on the floor. Padded by the yoga mat and a comfortable, furry blanket, we hold each-other and gently caress each-other's exhausted bodies. We talk of the parts we loved and the parts that we weren't so sure about. Then slowly, when we are ready we go downstairs and I get a shower going for us. I lovingly wash your body, no longer focusing on you as a sex object but instead, the scene over I remind you that I am still your loving husband, who just wants you to be safe, warm and happy. The feeling is contagious as you grab my loofa and start to wash me. Both clean we go to the bedroom and just snuggle together in silence.

You fall asleep in my arms and I roll over as exhaustion takes hold of me as well.

It has been an amazing sexual experience and I am so proud of you for being so brave about it, but secretly we both hope that... it is only the beginning of a brand new chapter in our sexual lives.

12