All Comments on 'My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 05'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Don't make us wait eighteen more months for the next chapter!

RavedThradRavedThradover 12 years ago
Glad to see that you're back!

Wow, my first ever non-anonymous post on Literotica!

I remember feeling very disappointed when I first started reading stories on this site early this year and happened upon this gem. This is one of the most erotic stories I've ever read, and it had been so long since you'd posted anything that I thought you'd abandoned it. Having by sheer happenstance passed by to check on some of my favorite authors, I am glad to see that you're back, and am hoping to see the next installment soon. Cheers!

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
I love this story

keep it going,,,,, great built up... this story gets better every time i read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh God

This story is so good!! I can't wait to read the next part!! But please don't make us wate long....I want to know how everything else happens!!! Seriously a 5 star story!!

marcus9700marcus9700about 12 years ago
awseome

I really hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wait.....hell no I wont wait neither will your sister.

"WOW" A GREAT STORY , now please try to finish it "PLEASE".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, please

This is a truly excellent story. I can't wait for it to go on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anticipation

I cannot believe I read 5 chapters of this story and this girl is still a virgin. Obviously you have fallen in love with the idea of writing about anticipating the act, as opposed to the EXCITEMENT of doing it. The first two chapters were great, the rest dragged on and on, until the final disappointment of knowing I had read all of this without ever having the satisfaction of saying FINALLY, he did it! Please preface your next effort with a warning that it is more suited for a woman's enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE, MORE

Don't stop with Chapter 5, we need chapter 6 & 7 please. Take your computer somewhere, where they can get back the chapters you thought you lost. Maybe you have a restore point on your computer. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!! Read all of me PLEASE!!!!!......

This is a really good and realisic story but seriosly get on with it already I thought it would have been over two chapters ago,I thought this was a sex story not a novel...lololol, but other then that it is every thing I was looking for.Needles to say if you add some other dialoge and story line and a about a dozen chapters it would make a great book, expesialy for an online book......PLEASE WRITE MORE,PLEASE,PLEASE?

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000about 11 years ago
Over a year and no update?

Authors like you piss me off. I know that real life can fuck up your writing schedule, but its been over a year and still no update which really pisses off fans of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next chapter

Chapter six, please! I LOVE this story. Although it is a little sappy, and I can't imagine somebody realistically expressing their love through words as they do in here, aside from that, the action is very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

You can't leave it there! We need closure, please post more as soon as you have it.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

So when does he complete the act of taking her virginity and why is it taking so long. I want to read it and then her graduation and moving in with him. Please Please.

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago
Hot!

Love it! I hope you finish it one day.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago
Where is chapter 6

Now two years waiting and no chapter 6. Come on where is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

talk about dragging it out jesus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please return my wasted time

There is a difference between building anticipation and just whining on forever.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 06:

I hope to see this soon, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not funny

There's anticipation and there's just plain dragging it out. It's obvious you're never going to finish this story. Talk about cheating—and I mean cheating—your readers!

Why do you think so many people read up to the end of Ch 5? They wanted completion. They wanted resolution! If you, as a fiction writer, don't understand this, at least think about it.

Carol Cedars Gig Harbor WA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really??

I think I got cheated. You could've milked getting her panties off for another 5, maybe 6 chapters and then...you didn't finish the fucking story. Last chapter, 2011 and it's now 2014. I think it's a safe assumption we won't see any more of this story. I hate motherfuckers that don't finish stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Favourite Series on Literotica

I absolutely adore this story, the style, and pace of writing, and how completely sensuous it is. I get completely lost in it everyTime I read it. I'm not sure if you check your account anymore, but please ignore the other Anons griping about hiatuses/how "drawn out" the story is - they seem to forget that writers have lives/can lose inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointed

By the time I got to chapter 4 I was only reading the first sentence of each paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horrible

You suck you have dragged this out for too god dam long. Stop with all the extra mushy crap and just get to the ppint where he fucks the shit out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't listen to the Idiots! It's doing great as it is!

Please don't listen to the idiots that say you're being "to mushy"! If they want to read hollow, debasing porno they can find it everywhere else. This storyline is great, and it's the emotions and devotions that make it actually worthy to be called a story and not just worthless, filthy smut. Keep right on emphasizing love and fidelity! The only negative thing I can even think up is that you haven't posted the ending yet. I understand how hard it is to finish a story, but you've got a lot of people like me on the hook I'm sure. Like I said though, great story! I'm still checking for updates often.

Divinewind57Divinewind57about 9 years ago
Want more of this story

This is a one of a kind. Only one of this type ive read that didnt involve the women being forced or blackmailed into her submission in one way or anouther. I like that what she wanted wasnt used to force her into anything and that instead of going strait for the more hardcore domination and submission etc, but starting slow and easy. I hope this story continues to go slow and build into the more rough stuff overtime.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 9 years ago
A great story!

I really hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really you took so long and never fucked her why?? You suck

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Great story, but.........

.... it's just taking too long to get anywhere.

It took you, what three chapters to get her naked, and after 5 chapters it's hardly got any further.

I'm all for a careful build up, but it's just taking too long now.

I'll stick with it as I like the story line and the characters, but please, move the story on a bit faster !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I keep re-reading! Great!

I keep coming back to re-read this and look for the next chapter every couple of months, but the waiting is driving me up the wall. Your writing style is very good, and the story is made better by the slow building of emotions so don't listen to the people who are just looking for a porno please. I'm crossing my fingers for the continuation soon!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
It's been over 4 years since part 5.......

.....you're not going to finish this now, are you ?

It's so disappointing when a good story isn't finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enough with the hymen worship

I am usually frustrated with authors who rush the story; you have the opposite issue. Chapter after chapter of hymen worship... We get it. Move on. This is a story about a guy with a virgin fetish. I wonder what he will feel once the hymen isn't there for him anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst

This is one of the dumbest stories ..hands down. 5 fucking chapters and they never fuck. This person should never write another fucking story as they long as they live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anticipation adds to the story

I'd say keep it up but your story already does that. The first time as you enter a sister's pussy is to be remembered and cherished.

mfmccann1942mfmccann1942over 6 years ago
Tease much? Where is the next chapter?

Great pace. Just ended too soon. At least one more chapter is needed. And I encourage you to ignore the two comments before this one. You are a natural.

chevotachevotaover 6 years ago
Sad

I am sad that this was never finished. Author has been gone for 6 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holding out hope

It's only been six and a half years, I still believe you'll make your comeback! This is a great story, I'm sad to see it abandoned like this.

BwincflBwincflabout 5 years ago
Continuation

I hope you recover the remaining lost chapters of this story. I actually feel sorry for Alison and Bret and want very much to have you describe how Alison impales herself on Bret’s hard cock. And congrats on your writtington style. I cannot wait to see my girlfriend and bend her over my desk and lick her asshole while I finger her moist pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE

Love this story hope you can finish or recover it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hate....

It's been 8 years since this was posted; more than enough time to finish it. I hate writers that don't fucking finish their stories. You guys shouldn't post a story until it's finished! The website should pull stories that aren't finished after a certain amount of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm greatly disappointed at all the negativity here.

I have loved this story. While I wish there were many more chapters, I'm sympathetic to whatever reason has kept you from it. It's been eight years since you've posted anything, so it seems safe to conclude you're done with Literotica. It's our loss. Thanks for all that you've shared with us.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
UNFINISHED

Tossed Four Chapters to take panties of ,Then Never Fucked her.Prat !!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

I agree with the other comments, it is sad when these authors have a great story and just leave the reader hanging. If authors have no intention of finishing them, then they should delete it. It was a 5 star story until the last chapter, unfinished stories get a 1 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to a story can merely stir the imagination ajf be erotic because of its incompletion.I loved what was written .

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSover 2 years ago

You’re evil for never finishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish you'd finish this!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Someone sure got fucked, but it wasn't Alison. Boy, you sure pissed off a lot of readers, me included, by not finishing the story. The anatomy class was not all that great or something I wasn't looking to read. The fact that Alison had shoved a hairbrush handle up her ass but not her pussy, is kind of hard to believe. What could have been a good brother/sister incest story was pretty much of a flop. Could only give it two stars, only because I was disappointed, but didn't feel it was worth hating.

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 1 year ago

OMG!!!! TOO MUCH TALKING! BORING!!!

uncomonnerduncomonnerd10 months ago

JUST ANOTHER UNFINISHED STORY

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Idk I thought it was hot as hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous