My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,754 Followers

She made a point to seductively extend her tongue and lick the juice from one finger and then the other one. Immediately, her hand dropped back to her pussy and she got her fingers wet again, but instead of licking them off herself, she extended her hand to me, offering her juice coated fingers to my mouth.

I only had to lean forward a little bit to capture her fingers between my lips, and when I did, I found the juices on her fingers were just as thick and slippery as the juices I sucked directly from her vagina when she sat on my face earlier. I savored her taste and the way her fingers felt in my mouth until she pulled them out and put them between her legs again.

This time, though, she went directly for her clit, using one finger to rub under her little bud as she looked down at me. I could smell her now, and that smell along with the sounds of her finger moving around inside her wet lips was so sensual, my cock was throbbing and I was beginning to worry that I might be tempted to reach down and stroke myself before too much longer.

A glance up to Alison's face told me she might be getting close because her cheeks were pink, her eyes were fixed and staring down at me and she was breathing very shallow. Her finger was circling her clitoris and jutting down between her lips to get more lubrication to fuel her movements. Back and forth she went, down her slit and then back up to her clit where rubbed it lightly and then applied more pressure, repeating the process over and over again.

"Oh." Alison moaned; her eyes were closed and her chest was moving in and out quickly. She was making little sounds – moaning and sighing in time with her fingers. Her hand was drenched now, literally covered from finger tips to wrist with the slippery juice that seemed to be flowing from her vagina.

Then suddenly, she stopped and her shoulders shook and her fingers froze in place hovering above her clit with her finger tip still extended, just a fraction of an inch away from her clit. She was climaxing as she stood there; I was witnessing the finale of her masturbation – not more than a foot in front of me.

I watched for several more minutes while she relaxed her muscles and caught her breath before she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"That's another thing I'd like you to do for me everyday." I said, smiling up at her. "I'll take you somewhere in the house and strip you naked, or, maybe we'll go somewhere in the car. I'd want you to stand in front of me, wherever we were, and touch yourself until you cum."

"I'd like that, Brett." Alison moaned. "I'd like that very much."

Then I reached up for her hand and asked her if she was ready to get on top of me. "It's time, Alison. I can't wait any longer, and I've put you off long enough. It's time for you to finally get your wish.... to feel a cock inside your pussy."

To be continued......

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,754 Followers