My Summer at Camp Chestlake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Stanley. Eat up."

Stanley flicked his tongue out and dragged it all along the inner portions of her breasts. He found his way out and dragged it around the outside of one of her big jugs. He made his way to her nipple and flicked it around a bit, before proceeding to take what he could into his mouth. Lacey moaned as Stanley began nursing on her funbags. Stanley heard her gasp and then switched to the other breast and started sucking on it as well.

Lacey stroked his cock faster and faster as Stanley feasted on her rack. She pushed them together with her arms and they bulged out around Stanley's head, burying him in her cleavage once more as she jerked his cock even harder.

Stanley pulled his head out of her cleavage and started to moan and gasp. Lacey sensed he was close to orgasm and slowed her jerking, so as not to waste him. Stanley breathed hard and started to calm himself down. Lacey looked down at her bare breasts. Her shirt was still bunched up on top of her chest, but her boobs were more than visible as they jutted out way passed her blouse.

"Had your fill yet?" she asked.

Stanley gasped and let out a small moan.

"I haven't…" Lacey stated as she pressed up against him. "I'll bet you've never had a blowjob before. You're gonna love it."

Stanley's eyes went wide as Lacey slowly crouched down, dragging her huge tits against his body as she did so. He almost blew it when they brushed up against the bulge in his pants. Lacey had teased him by rubbing her chest band up the bulge and then down again before proceeding to take to her knees. She looped her thumbs into Stanley's pj's and slowly pulled them down before letting them fall to the floor. She built up Stanley's self esteem with a gasp as his cock sprang free.

"Oh Stanley! It's so big!" she exclaimed, taking it into her hands.

She looked up at Stanley as she brought her tongue out and flicked it across his head. Stanley gasped as he felt her warm, wet tongue on the tip of his hard cock. Lacey kept eye contact with him as she brought her lips to the tips of his cock and kissed it. She kissed it again and again, and before long she was fully making out with the tip of his cock, frenching it as if it were a boy. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in ecstasy as she made out with it, tonguing it. When she came back from her make-out session she looked up at Stanley and breathed heavily on to the tip of his cock. Stanley thought her warm breath felt so good engulfing his hard dick. He didn't know how much longer he could last if Lacey kept teasing him the way she was.

Lacey brought it around to the side of her face and clenched it to her cheek as if she were accepting a trophy. She closed her eyes as its length messed her glasses, the shaft pressed firmly against her lips as she smothered it in kisses. Her kisses made their way up his length to the tip once more, where she breathed on it again and brought her lips around it without closing them. She slowly brought her mouth down a little way around his length without closing her lips around it. She continued to smother him with her warm breath as she simultaneously jerked him, as if trying to squeeze his cum out. She looked up at Stanley and smiled as she finally closed her lips around his cock, taking him into her mouth at last.

Stanley was in heaven as Lacey's mouth wrapped around him, her tongue darting this way and that as if battling his hard cock. Her warm mouth was putting him into a state of relaxation as her hands jerked his rod into her mouth, trying to drain him completely. Her hands traveled behind him and squeezed his buttcheeks as she sucked him off. She pulled him closer to her and tried to get more of his cock down into her throat. Stanley let out a loud moan when she finally managed to take his full length. He had no idea that Lacey could do that! He knew that Lacey had probably given a few bj's before, but he would have never guessed her to be the lusty bj queen that knelt before him.

Stanley wondered if this was how all guys felt when they received a blowjob. He felt very much like a king, or someone in power, begin serviced by a sultry maiden who only lived to please him. Lacey looked up at him with sexy, wanting eyes as she sucked and slurped all over his member. Stanley couldn't believe that he was finally joining the ranks of those who had had their dicks sucked, and by a busty teenage girl, no less.

Lacey pulled out his dick and let it rest on the corner of her mouth. She smiled up at him and gave him wink.

"How do you like it?" she asked, giving his cock a playful kiss.

"I love it!" Stanley exclaimed.

"How does it feel to join the ranks of men who have gotten a blowjob?" she asked.

Stanley hesitated a moment before answering.

"It feels…great!" he said.

He thought it strange that he had just been thinking that, but he was too far lost to care. He watched as Lacey took him into her mouth yet again, and he reached down to cup her mammoth tits as she did so. He was the first guy to see them, according to her, and he found that extremely hot. They were so perfect; they had just the right amount of bounce and no sag whatsoever. They were perfectly proportionate to the rest of her body, yet looked amazing on her teenage frame. This had to be the most amazing rack in the world.

Lacey let him slip out of her mouth again and leaned back, arching her back as she did so.

"Like my big hooters?" she asked.

"Fuck yes!" Stanley exclaimed, staring at them unblinkingly.

"Aren't they so fucking huge?" she continued. "You're the first person to see them, Stanley. The only person to see them. Does that turn you on?"

Stanley nodded.

"Sit down." She said, gesturing to the end of his bed.

Stanley did as she requested and sat down. He felt as though he was in a trance-like state, yet somehow, completely aware. As he collided with the soft mattress below him, Lacey scooched over to him and got a little more comfortable on her knees. She took his prick into her small, petite hands and brought it to her mouth, where she flicked it with her tongue a couple of times before raising herself up slightly from her knees and letting her chest rest on his thighs. He felt her huge balloons press into his legs, and their softness left him wanting.

Lacey looked up at him with solemn eyes.

"Does your dick want to take a hike between my big, huge mountains?" she asked.

Stanley coughed slightly at these words.

"Wh-what?" he asked, almost scared.

"Big…juicy…melons," She reiterated. "Do you want to fuck them?" she asked, raising a brow and letting his cock fall on the crevice created by her huge tits.

Stanley was almost in shock. He could feel the soft skin of Lacey's beautiful tits through his throbbing cock.

He was having trouble making words.

"Do you want me to bury your cock between my huge fucking jugs so you can bang my new boobs, Stanley?!"

She slid his dick across the tops of her huge orbs. Precum leaked out and drizzled into her cleavage. She never stopped to look down, instead she kept her gaze on the horny nerd in front of her.

Stanley let a small moan escape his lips.

"Well, which is it Stanley??" Lacey asked in a frustrated tone. Precum continued to ooze out of his dick and on to her big rack as she stared him down. "Are you gonna be a nerd forever? Or are you gonna let me use my big boobs to turn you into a stud?"

Stanley was having trouble breathing. He nodded at the busty vixen's request.

Lacey smiled.

"That's what I thought." She said. "I'm gonna bounce these big, beautiful boobs up and down on your hard cock until it drools precum all the way down my cleavage. No breaks, no stopping, and no time to rest…just massive boob-banging. I hope you're ready, Stanley; because my huge tits are about to take you on the ride of your life!"

"Fuck yes!!" Stanley exclaimed. "Take me, Lace! Take me!"

Lacey smiled at him as she began to shove his prick between her massive orbs. Stanley went numb as his hard cock finally penetrated her deep cleavage. The feeling of her huge jugs jiggling around his cock, enveloping it, was too much for him to bear. Lacey winked at him as his dick was fully emerged in her cleavage, leaving only his head to pop out from between her huge tits.

Lacey's wink faded, along with the rest of her, just as Stanley began to erupt. Before long, Lacey's outline was nowhere to be seen, nor was her giant rack. By the time Stanley had finished cumming, there was no sign of Lacey, or her huge boobs, at all.

Stanley sat up in bed, quickly. He was panting and sweating. His room was dark, lit dimly by the light of his computer screen. He looked towards his window to find it closed. He got up and walked over. There was no sign of Lacey. Moreover, the window was locked which indicated that Lacey had never been here. It had all been a dream.

He looked down and noticed his pants were wet.

"They'll dry." He thought.

Slowly he climbed back into bed. With any luck, he'd have another dream like the one he'd just had. The last thing he thought before going back into a deep sleep was that his bed, like his clothes, was also wet.

* * * * * *

"Worth! Hey, Worth! Hurry your little ass up, will ya?"

Bradley Johnson was shouting from the road as Stanley said goodbye to his parents. He honked the horn of his truck to push Stanley along. When he was finally done with his goodbye, Stanley walked down the sidewalk to Brad's truck and hopped in the backseat.

Inside, Stanley was met with the most popular kids in his school. There were three of Brad's friends, all of whom were involved in football or some other type of extracurricular, as well as four of the prettiest girls in school; each of whom sported a pair of C cups, or higher.

Stanley took a seat by the window next to Jennifer, a girl who had humiliated him on numerous occasions with phrases like "Get away from me, freak!" or "Back off creep-o!"

This time, however, she treated him with the utmost respect.

"It's Stanley, right?"

Stanley had to clear his throat before he could speak.

"Uh-hm….yes." he finally managed to say.

"Jennifer." She said, offering him a hand.

Stanley shook it, awkwardly. Her skin was so soft…

He sat down and got comfortable.

In his peripheral, he could make out Jennifer's C cup figure. Her slim body was small and slender, and her medium-length brown hair was done back in a ponytail. Her bangs stuck out quite far, but Stanley could still make out her big, brown eyes. She had this air to her like she was better than everyone else, and indeed she could have been, were it not for her stuck up attitude.

"And so the slut-fest finally begins…" said one of the boys.

It was Barry, Brad's right hand man and best friend. Like Brad, he played sports and was very athletic. Most girls often found his puppy dog brown eyes and dreamy brown hair a sight to behold. He had money, looks, status, and was considered by many to be better looking than Brad. But Brad had one thing Barry didn't: power. Barry often did whatever Brad wished of him, like a loyal dog. This could have been due to several reasons, but for the most part no one really cared what those reasons were, albeit the girls.

"I was only saying hi to him, Barry!" Jennifer said, appalled.

"Right." Barry replied. "I remember when you "said hi" to me as well. Good times."

"You asshole." Jennifer responded, crossing her arms in frustration.

"Yeah c'mon Barry. Leave her alone."

That was the voice of Amy, one of the most popular girls in the bunch, if not the most popular. Her relationship with Jennifer paralleled that of Barry and Brad. She was built similar to her best friend, but with a slightly bigger bust. That was most likely why she was in the passenger's seat of Brad's truck, sitting next to the driver. Her eyes were small and easy to fall into, yet fierce and unstable. That made her an expert in the art of manipulation.

From the seat behind him, a hand reached out and gripped Stanley's shoulder. Stanley let a silent yelp as it gripped his shoulder blade tightly.

"Aw come on you guys. Lighten up. You're scaring the nerd. Ain't that right Stan?"

"Um no..no I'm fine." Stanley said.

He recognized the voice. It was the voice of James, another one of Brad's friends who constantly picked on Stanley.

"We don't want to scare him on his first day. This guy got me through algebra, right Stan?"

Stanley nodded.

He was referring to all the times he had made Stanley do his algebra homework.

"That was nice of you, Stanley." Said a chesty blonde from the backseat.

It was Sharon, a girl with large tits and a small brain.

"Sharon, what did I say about talking?" James said.

"Oh! Right." Sharon said, sitting back in her seat and shutting up.

"You're so mean." Jennifer said to James. "You can talk if you want to Sharon, he doesn't control you."

"Hey mind your own business, slut!" James said in retaliation.

"People better stop calling me slut…"

Jennifer put her hands out as if trying to put a stop to the conversation.

"Yeah, don't call her a slut." Sharon chirped.

"You shut up, fake tits."

Now Stanley heard a new voice. It was coming from the backseat. It was Jake, yet another crony. He had been busy making out with a busty brunette named Cassandra and had been completely oblivious to the conversation until now.

"My boobs aren't fake!"

"Then prove it." He said. "Let's see 'em."

Sharon put her hand's at the bottom of her blouse, preparing to lift it up.

"Don't!" Cassandra said. "That's exactly what they want. You jerk!"

She punched Jake in the arm.

"Aw c'mon, Cass. Baby it was only a joke, you know I only want to see yours."

The next few minutes consisted of non-stop arguing, as well as other noises not pleasant to the ear. As Jake tried to reconcile with Cassandra, Jennifer was explaining to James that she was not a slut. Sharon was explaining, seemingly to everyone, that her boobs were all natural. In the midst of all this, Amy had taken to unbuckling Brad's pants and giving him road head.

Stanley could only sit back in silence and watch all of this take place. Every now and then someone would try to pull him towards their end of the conversation, only to be shut out by someone else.

Up front, Amy was having trouble staying occupied on Brad with all the noise going on. She took her mouth off his dick and gestured for Brad to do something about it.

"Everyone just shut up!" Brad shouted, frustrated.

"James, Jakey…I'm gonna kick your ass! Barry, stop being a little bitch and keep it down. Fuck, it's like a zoo in here."

"No more talking until we get there." Amy stated before leaning down into Brad's lap yet again.

Things were awkwardly quiet for the next few minutes. That, however, didn't last very long. James, finally seeing what was going on with Brad up front, decided to follow suit. He unzipped his pants, took Sharon by the head and pushed her down into his lap. Sharon, surprised at first, quickly caught the rhythm and started to take him into her mouth without missing a beat.

The other couples in the truck engaged in similar actions, with Stanley the only one without a partner. But for the rest of the trip, no one said a word.

* * * * * * * *

Once they arrived they immediately set to work on building a campfire, as the sun was already beginning to set. As he searched the woods for firewood Stanley could not help but think about the actions which took place on the way here. He had seen things he had never seen before, and he felt rather sad that he had yet to experience them. He also battled with jealousy for the other boys, all being pleasured by a busty girl.

"Busty girl…" he thought.

With the mention of those words, all previous thoughts left his mind. So these girls had some nice C's on them – they were nothing compared to Bustygirlbff. He wondered what the other boys would say if Bustygirlbff showed up at camp looking for him. Would the girls be jealous? Would they accept him more if they knew that he was with someone much hotter than them?

As he mulled things over in his fantasy world he collected a vast amount of wood. When he had had enough he figured it was about time to head back to the campsite, but on his way someone blocked his path. It was dark, as the sun had long since been set, but as he approached the figure he recognized the curvy silhouette of Jennifer.

"Stanley!" she called, running towards him.

"What?" Stanley asked, somewhat startled.

"I've been looking everywhere for you." She said.

"You have?"

"Yes!"

Jennifer slowed down and took a few steps closer to him.

"The girls and I are thinking about taking a dip, and we were hoping you could join us."

Stanley stared back blankly at her.

"You mean…in the lake?"

Jennifer nodded.

"What about the guys?" Stanley asked.

"They're all busy searching for firewood." Jennifer said.

"And besides…" she added, pushing herself up against his body.

"We want a real man…"

Stanley was awestruck. He couldn't believe what Jennifer was asking him.

"We might even decide to go skinny dipping…" Jennifer added.

Stanley made a noise that sounded like he was out of breath.

"Hurry and take the firewood back to the campsite!" Jennifer said, backing off. "Then meet us at the lake in ten, okay? See ya there!"

She blew a kiss to Stanley.

Stanley stood there holding the firewood in his hands for a moment contemplating on what just happened. Then, without warning, he dropped the firewood and sprinted off towards the lake.

As he approached, he could see all four girls taking their clothes off by means of the full moon that shimmered slightly over the lake. Amy was the first to take her top off, revealing a very cute bikini top. Soon the other girls followed suit, all showing off their bikinis. When they had all stripped down to just their swimsuits they had a short dispute over who would emerge themselves in the lake first, as the water was freezing cold. Each girl dunked one toe into the lake and then quickly backed off. Stanley watched their beautiful breasts bounce and jiggle inside their tops as they jumped back. He also thought he could make out their nipples growing harder and harder from the cold water.

Three of the girls finally teamed up and pushed Sharon into the water. Sharon tripped and stumbled in headfirst, quickly being enveloped by the freezing lake water. For a second or two the water was still, but then Sharon's head popped out and she flung her blond hair back. She walked forward until her upper body was out of the water; her breasts bouncing, big and wet, above the lake water.

Seeing that the water was fine, the other girls decided to get wet as well. Slowly but surely they each made their way deeper and deeper into the lake until they, too, felt the cold water of the lake rushing and flowing passed their beautiful bodies. They engaged in a quick water splash fight as three of the girls had yet to get their hair wet. The sounds of laughter, girlish giggles, and splashing water filled Stanley's ears.

Once his hard on had reached its peak, he stepped out into the open and made himself visible to the girls.

They noticed him and waved him over.

"Hey Stanley!" Jennifer said. "Come on in, the water's fine."

Only their heads were visible above the water, Stanley noticed, as he took his shirt off and made his way into the lake.

"Wait!" Jennifer stopped him.

Stanley saw her make a few movements beneath the water, and to his delight her hands emerged from the lake holding her bikini top. She crumpled it into a ball and threw it at Stanley's feet. She looked over at Sharon and gestured silently with her eyes to do the same. Sharon complied, and soon the other girls did as well. Before long Stanley had four soaking wet, extremely cold bikini tops lying at his feet.