My Summer at Camp Chestlake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn." Jennifer said, seriously.

Stanley quickly took off his socks and shoes. Then he unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down, along with his boxer shorts. The girls burst into laughter as his penis came into view.

Stanley wasn't sure why they were laughing, but he hoped it wasn't because his penis was small.

"Get him!" he heard someone shout from behind him.

By the time he turned around four pairs of hands were reaching out for him, and soon he found himself lifted up off the ground.

He was confused at first. But then he heard voices and realized that it was Brad and his friends who were holding him up. They were moving swiftly through the woods, and soon the ground took a turn upwards and Stanley found himself looking down at his captors.

"What the fuck??" Stanley shouted. "What the hell? Guys, come on!"

"Shut it, nerd!" Jake shouted.

Stanley tried to kick his way free, but two guys were holding his legs down.

"Dude, hold him tighter!" James said. "He almost kicked me in the face."

"Stop being a bitch." Barry said. "We're almost there."

"Where?" Stanley asked.

But no one answered. After a moment of quick silence they stopped. Stanley could feel cold air rushing passed his naked body, making him shiver. All four of the guys had a solid grip on him and he was too weak to free himself.

"Dude this is the best prank ever!" James said.

Then, without warning, Stanley left the hands of the four boys and felt even more air gushing passed him as he was thrown from their grip. He could make out the outline of a large cliff as his airtime reached its peak, and then he was falling. He began having a panic attack. He was so confused, humiliated, and terrified. Everything went silent as he descended down even further; Brad and his friends becoming like ants.

He landed, back first, and the last thing he saw was water rushing passed his entire body.

* * * * * *

"Stanley! Stanley! Are you awake?"

He heard someone talking, almost shouting at him.

The darkness faded as he slowly opened his eyes, only to be replaced by a blurry perception. He saw a light bulb burning brightly overhead. As he turned his gaze down slowly he saw that there were wooden walls around him, and a bed directly in front of him. He was in a cabin of some sort, but just as he realized this someone interrupted his thoughts.

"Stanley! Say something!"

They positioned themselves directly in front of his gaze and Stanley was slowly able to see who it was. It was Lacey.

"Say something!" she pleaded.

"L-Lace? Is that you?"

"Oh Stanley!" she leaned down and clutched him to her giving him a hug. "You had me worried."

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Stanley asked.

"I should ask you the same thing. Someone found you floating in the lake towards our camp. I ran out to see who it was and boy was I surprised!"

"Your camp?"

"Yes. This is my camp."

Stanley looked around him, taking in his surroundings and letting his mind and body settle from the shock he had just experienced. She was right. He was in a cabin. There were bunk beds around him, and trunks; probably filled with clothing or other supplies. And Lacey…

"Lacey!!" Stanley exclaimed as he finally took her fully into his gaze. "You- you're-"

"Busty." She interrupted.

"Yeah!" Stanley agreed.

Lacey had indeed had her chest upgraded by at least two cup sizes. They were massive and beautiful, and they stretched her gray t-shirt out to its limits. Stanley couldn't believe his eyes. Was this really happening?

"It's just like in my dream…" he trailed off.

"Dream?" Lacey asked. "What dream?"

"This is a dream." Stanley trialed off again. "It has to be. There's no other explanation. I'm gonna wake up wet in the middle of the night just like I did before."

"Stanley…you're freaking me out. You must be having some sort of side effect from whatever it is that happened to you."

"Bustygirlbff…dreams…" Stanley spoke on.

"I'm gonna have the nurse check you out." Lacey said.

"Not real…not real…" Stanley ignored her.

Lacey had a solemn and troublesome look on her face.

"Oh…they're real." She said.

"No…" Stanley continued. "Not real…just not real…"

"Stanley!" Lacey said, getting frustrated. "They're real!"

"No…no…"

Lacey let out a large sigh. She took Stanley's hand in her own and placed it on her left breast.

Stanley snapped out of his dream-like trance almost immediately and let out a huge gasp.

Lacey pressed his fingers into his, pushing his hand deeper and deeper into her boob and allowing him to squeeze. She squeezed her tit through his hand over and over and then moved it across her huge rack to her right jug. She gave it the same treatment with his hand. Stanley gasped as he felt her busty titflesh sink into his hand, so soft and spongy. Lacey pulled her hand off and let Stanley squeeze her big melon of his own accord, which he did. Lacey's big boob bounced slightly as he cupped and squeezed it eagerly, hungrily. Her nipple grew harder and her boob swelled in his grip as he squeezed the big juicy melon with all his lust.

They were definitely real. Even though he had only felt her up through her shirt, he could tell they were real. The soft material of her gray shirt only added to the soft, abundant titflesh it hid underneath.

Lacey took his hand and pulled it off her huge tit with some difficulty. When she finally did, Stanley was in a sort of lost and confused daze, like a child that had just had a toy taken from him.

She stood up to leave, and Stanley saw her full figure for the first time since he awoke. She was absolutely stunning. Her silhouette put Jennifer's to shame, as well as every other girl in her pack. Her curves were unlike anything Stanley had ever seen, in real life or otherwise, and seeing those curves on Lacey was like looking at a natural wonder. Her huge tits stood out from the rest of her slim body; which curved dangerously in all the right places. Her butt ballooned out and begged to be spanked and prodded, sitting atop a pair of long, smooth and slender legs.

A light bulb burned brightly overhead, and as the warm light filled the room it shined against Lacey's perfect back like a sweet and innocent star revealing a most beautiful landscape; that which could corrupt the minds of men. Her busty silhouette stayed sewn into Stanley's brain and made his blood run hot, right down to his throbbing erection. She was all that existed, and all that would ever exist; her dull surroundings made beautifully irrelevant by her mind-blowing beauty.

Stanley was awestruck. He knew that he was part of the selected few that would ever see such a sight; that he was special. From this point on in his life, anything that happened would lose all meaning when compared to this moment; he was ready to live the rest of his life reveling in what was happening now, or die a very happy man for if looking at Lacey meant looking at Heaven, then life was simply an obstacle. Secretly, he hoped he was gazing at a goddess. That meant life was a precious gift, and he would spend it enticed by Lacey's beauty for as long as he could.

Lacey arched her back where she stood, letting the warm light pour down over her busty body right before Stanley's eyes. She had bigger boobs than Sharon, a finer rear than Jennifer, more attitude than Cassandra, and a hidden-in-plain-sight drive like Amy's. And something told Stanley that if she asked anything of him, anything at all, he would have trouble saying no. She was the culmination of all the girls Stanley had been witness to, like some sort of stacked "superbabe," and as she stood there before him letting him bask in the glory and beauty of her almighty, undisputed, dynamite body, Stanley knew that he was now witness to something rare and spectacular, and he knew that he wasn't in Kansas anymore.

"Welcome to Camp Chestlake." Lacey said.