All Comments on 'My Summer Wife Ch. 03'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Nice way to wrap it up

Great short series. Enjoyed all chapters.

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
interesting concept and well written.

i am loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit! Pure Bullshit!

Lazy writers way out of a tight spot, that's what this segment is! It's like the proof written on the chalkboard with the words "then a miracle occurs" put in when the proof gets difficult.

I don't believe in unicorns and rainbows as endings for a story that had such promise. The concept was twisted and worthy of exploration, not pandering!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This is indeed a set of short, yet interrelated, stories; the whole thing is "kinda" haphazard, could have used some fleshing-out, as it were...but calling the author LAZY...THAT was a bit too harsh, methinks!

The brothers-in-law...I am not down with that; I usually just skip that stuff if it is included in a story...I am not opposed to anal sex, just not guy-on-guy...

I am not homophobic; however, that business is between them, and God...judgment is divine, not human...BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT, DO I??!! NNNOOO!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL. Good idea, the summer wife switch but now it's getting ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugly. How this got more than 2 stars is unbelievable. Badly done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How? Sites like this allow people with mental illnesses to congregate and support each other in their delusions and psychoses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous