All Comments on 'My Surprise Birthday Orgy'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
-1 star

Nothing erotic here.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyabout 14 years ago
Another great story from Friskee_cpl!

Your writing really shines on this story. You pick out just the right details to provoke a rich picture in my mind, but you don't drown the action in too much detail. The little dashes of humor are good (the dude masturbating on a shoe made me laugh out loud) and they kept the rest of the story airy and fun. The way you pull the narrator away from the action (damn shrimp fajita's, I can relate!) so he can keep discovering new depths to his wife's desire was a nice touch too. But most important is the action, and it was good & hot. I was sprouting wood as the slut wife descended into her fantasy gangbang and was drenched in cum, especially when the women were slurping the spunk from each other's bodies. I love that shit. Wow.

Keep up the good work guys!

playman64playman64about 14 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed reading and cumming. Sounds like my type of party and couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another dumb hubby

pussy whip and do as told.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Playing away

It would appear she has been playing away and wants to legitimize it. Along with playing her husband as the fool. Want to bet it's been since she started loosing all that weight?<P>

She thinks that you are so stupid you will never realize it. Do you stay with a woman that doesn't respect you? That cheats on you? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another loser

another sick fuck loser write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
too much talking

Unlike some of the people commenting here, I'm not going to judge you for writing a story about people getting it on; after all, that's what this website is for.

I'm giving you three stars because of the writing. There's just too much talking when paraphrasing should be used to just give us an idea of some of the conversations. It's tedious with this much quoting.

"I said ok"

"she said great"

"I said let's go"

"She said yes, let's go"

yawn.

striker1017striker1017about 14 years ago
it was pretty good

Until the end. She was likable until you had her end up just being a lieing,cheating slut that showed she had no respect for him. He ended up okay with it, so why does she have to lie? She had to know,after all those years,he wouldn't mind. Now she has the other guy laughing at him behind his back. Why would she allow that to happen to her husband, who she's supposed to love? You should have him call her on it. Turn this into a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A bad wife story told well

I gave it three stars - I'd have gone higher for versimilitude but I hated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Friskee

doesn't discribe the hubby in this hallucination, just sort of clueless would be closer to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really finish the story

His birthday party and she gets fucked senseless. No mistake hers. How long has she been cheating on him. Omg while nice what a crap thing to do to him. This plot could go a few ways. Do a welcome to cuckhood. Welcome to divorse. Make them sweat out a hot wife relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap, crap, crap!

Please, do something nice: do not submit more stories !

No more!

MelandAnthonyMelandAnthonyabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love these sex party, swingers club stories. They are by far the best.

So exciting to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife probably arranged for him to get the undercooked food, too. Nasty cheating skank. This story needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story needs an ending, frankly, who knows how long she has been cheating on him, of course, she probably used this to make it justifiable, but it was never needed, I do hope he's got balls about what he does next. And honestly, I hope he comes out on top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous