All Comments on 'My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 04'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 9 years ago
I love it

But its getting a little cliché

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago

I'm sure there is some record of this girl at the school. Her address, telephone

number, parental information. They need to settle this so they can meet the parents. They crazy, jealous white girl story is cliche. I loved it nonetheless.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Oh hell no!

That crazy litte white girl needs a beat down old school style! I am assuming that the police have checked out her address that the University has. Have they called the girls parents? Where could those two ho's be hiding? Do either of those heifers have vehicles registered in their names? Let's hope that this latest incident will encourage the police to put surveliance vehicles on the house. The University needs to give Sven a paid leave of absence so that he can protect his family. Thank you the update however you killing me with one page chapters! Awesome juice! !!!

que_seraque_seraover 9 years ago
LOVE

Omg, DarkBlush you have excellent writing skills! Freakin talented. I for one don't think this is cliché. This story have more depth than others that have the "crazy white girl" thing. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i loved it!!!!

...Sven didn't get any macaroni and cheese on his first Thanksgiving?

Oh yeah, this ginger bitch gotta go. Looking forward to updates on all your stories. I'm hooked!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did I Miss A Chapter?

The last chapter I read ended with someone at the front door. This chapter did not start with identify who it was or why they were there, but as if it was already explained but it wasn't. Did I miss a chapter, am I losing it?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

This crazy ass girl's race got nothing to do with what is going on. Females of all races will go psycho over a guy.

Sven may need to hire some security people to sit outside their home.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Great update!

Great job with this story. It's awesome to have another chapter and I can't wait for more.

I can't believe some crazy people are willing to hurt someone for something that was never theirs. Even then, to go to extreme lengths all over someone who doesn't return your feelings?

SMH, I just hope little Morgan, Cordelia, Sven and Beast make it out all okay... Lord knows they are going to need it to get rid of the crazy. LOL!!

Please post again soon :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too short

I loooooove this story so much but I don't understand why this chapter is so short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes I agree!

I'm seriously questioning the sincerity of Cordelias love for him due to the apparent lack of macaroni and cheese (also pie). Hahaha no I'm totally kidding but omfg talk about a plot twist! I did not see that shit coming! I don't care if it's a tad cliche I'm HOOKED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE your stories. Thanks for the Update

Great chapter. You are without a doubt a phenominal writer if this was written when you were exhausted. Hope you get some rest soon and your devoted, hooked fans get another chapter really soon. PLEASE.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
Fucking bitches!

I want them to get their comeuppance soon! Love this story so much with Sven, Cordelia, Morgan and Beast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is too good. Please update soon

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago

Suspense! Oh i can't wait for the hoes to burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keeping up with the jonesses

Will you be updating the Pristine and Dylan story? I love those characters and I'm hoping there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keeping up with the joneses

Never mind I see that you have updated it and I love you I love you I love you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this story. Continue!!!!!!!!!

Great story. CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good man

I have enjoyed reading the story. Don't keep us hanging on. Update update!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good reading

I have read the story several times and can't wait for the update.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

I keep re-reading this amazing story in anticipation of the next update!! More please!!

alice414alice414over 9 years ago
Amazing writing!

I can barely spell or write. But I love to read. Your writing is amazing. Your characters draw me in. I can't wait to read what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On pins and needles

I am reading this story for the fourth time, hoping there is an update. Please update soon.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Great update!

I do not need to ask, if this Melonie chick is crazy, because she is. But, she doesn't realize, she will mess around and get her ass kicked messing with that woman and her child. A real momma will fight a bear to SAVE her child. So a crazy college student will be NO contest for her.

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1over 9 years ago
Plz Update

Plz update this soon. Really loving this story.

sblazer227sblazer227over 9 years ago
this chicks are taking it too far

they need to get checked. i hope cord and her family cant get back together and just bring a storm of southern wrath on these chicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Desparately needing an update

Please Post SOON

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovingly

Great story and great love between this couple. When is the update coming?

Can't wait for to see how Cordelia's trip goes with her family and at some point with his family.

It's time they catch the intruders that is bringing havoc to Sven's and Cordelia's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update soon.

Ready for the troublemakers to be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
psycho bitch!

Wtf is wrong with this chick. He don't want you get over it! Bitches be crazy! Lol

Great read! Love it!

kamillkamillalmost 9 years ago

Well, someone just crossed that fine line into crazy.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Whoa, that sent a clear message that this is more than some overzealous infatuation. Fatal attraction comes to mind. Melanie needs to chill the pluck out and focus on her future but instead has enrolled into crazy. Sad that this really happens in real life. Great story, I just paused to comment. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ladikai89Ladikai897 months ago

Oh miss crazy want the fade. I'm all for it. Bet the bitch got her flunky to do the job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous