All Comments on 'My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 05'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
really?

It's really over? Say it ain't so!!! 😭

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I love the message Cordelia left her family. It seems as though the family is blaming her for not keeping in contact. They didn't even apologize, her mom just went on an attack. I guess I missed something somewhere.

Now would be the time for Cordelia and Sven to speak up and tell his in-laws to stop the micromanaging or at least cut back. I know Corey is happy to have her family back but they won't be happy with her parents constantly meddling. I would happily move to Sweden to get away from the smothering.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

Why are they acting like they didn't kick her to the curb? They are bossy and overbearing and I hope that it doesn't effect their marriage. After all they are still newly weds. I am still not liking her family, and where in the hell was the apology? No wonder she fell for John's bull sugady, she was running away from her family. Hopefully Sven will be a good enough because she will need one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confusing Family

She's forgiving them way too quickly... they didn't even apologize or pledge to change their behaviors. I hope Sven helps Cordelia see that she can't allow them to treat her the same way that they did before. If they want to be in her life, they need to treat her like an adult -- not a small child that can be spanked and reprimanded in her own house by someone who abandoned her.

It's all starting to be so rushed, I miss the detail that was in the earlier chapters.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

oh hell no that cop just stood there and let a woman beat up the woman he was supposed to be watching out for? then her father tells 2 grown and married people what they will do and where they will live and work? fuck them and that. if sven doesn't stand up to him now he will never be a real man in front of his own family and until they change they would never hear or see shit of the babies again.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Great Update!

That spanking by mommy was too much, LOL!! I know if I left a message like that my ass would be on fire too. LMAO!! I just love your stories, I can't wait for more from you. Please post again soon :D

ClinkyLadyClinkyLadyover 9 years ago

I really love this story! I hope that Sven and Cordelia don't let her family take over their lives. I also hope that Cordelia's family changes their ways and stops being so overbearing. I really love Sven and Cordelia's relationship, and I think Sven is the perfect guy. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

No sorry? Just a spanking... Hug... And you are on probation and will come home? To two grown ass people who have a kid and one on the way? And she speaking for Sven like he isn't grown or has a job... Get the hell on... She might be their little girl but he isn't. And doesn't know these people. He has his own huge family he can take her too and still protect his... The last few chapters are mad short and this is rushed. What's the point of her falling back in line to their demands after what she has supposedly been through the last year? If she lets them mistreat Sven and disrespect him she doesn't deserve him. And to hell with him wanting her to stay with him if she isn't going to be the grown wife he deserves...

In two months they are married and stuff.. Ok. Maybe it's time to slow it down and show her growth instead of being a user. She needs to buck up and show him she is more than that... Plus Sven maybe is a huge sweetheart but he is still a man. I'm not sure where this trend with men being boys has become the in, but they don't have to be rude jerks to be heads of their homes. He needs to stop that ish now before he blows up over losing control of his life and family and if she can't take it then maybe she needs a break from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Questioning side eye

With everything that's happening, and how quickly things are occurring, moving 'home' does not seem like the best decision. What mother is not calling their child back with messages begging for returned phone calls? Not one that's going to pop up to whoop your ass and then start making demands over the lives of their daughter, who they've basically disowned, and her husband who is a grown ass man. Let's not forget she needs support, not a dictator to run her life with the baby on the way. I think they should go visit Sweden and then visit her family. Running away to her family is not going to slice anything and it's inly going to cause problems. Time to slow the story down and develop some depth in the characters and their relationships. Momma is not the solution, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Odd and disappointing

I must admit not being American I found this chapter and specifically the spanking scene really strange, jarring and frankly unbelievable. This woman has been disowned by her entire family who have made no attempt to contact her for a considerable period despite her own attempts to engage with them. However, with one telephone message (which was excellent) her mother is able to gather all her erstwhile estranged family to her home (which details they have not been provided and therefore they have to discover for themselves) in one evening, deliver a beating in the sight of her entire family, in front of a guarding policeman and in the house of her new husband to a PREGNANT woman and no one batters an eyelid?

I'm not sure if you expect that your readers would also accept the proposition that this woman would calmly accept such an assault on her person, and given that she is pregnant, in front of people who do nothing to intervene and who have not given a crap about her for the better part of two years, and that her thus far protective husband or the policeman would do nothing to stop it from happening or kick them out of the house???

That is outrageously unbelievable and seriously troubling. To then to get your readers to accept that this woman and her built as a brick shit house husband would then let these people into their lives rather than move his family to Sweden? I'm not sure what planet you're on but that chapter was entirely divorced from reality. If I were you I would take it down think about it again and re-write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
umm I'm not sure about this...

The story seems so rushed like you didn't bother taking the time to really "feel" for it like the others...I really do love this story series tho..but I think this one needs a rewrite the spanking from her mom (was also very unnecessary) who chose to ignore her and her child for a long amount of time then suddenly just shows up at her doorstep and on top of that demanding that she move back "home" without giving Sven's family a good chance..and it's sooo short...why?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wth did I just read?

Oh man I was with you until this bizarro chapter. What utter nonsense. They family who has disowned her just shows up and takes over their lives? The spanking was ridiculous and not remotely funny; but the voice mail was. Over bearing mama needs to chill and Cordelia needs to assert herself.

I hope that this was a dream sequence cause that's the only thing that would make a lick of sense in this chapter. What grown woman would get a spanking from her mama? What educated man would let strangers come in and take over their lives?

Rush much....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the spanking...

Well it was not funny but it wasn't ridiculous either....I bad mouthed my very sweet and caring latin mother..hang up on her...she flew from texas to mexico city grab a bus to my little town in the middle of the sierra slap the shit out of me and sat down and demanded coffe...

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
I'm with...

the majority on this one. This felt extremely rushed and totally out of sync with the rest of the story. This felt like you wanted to get the story finished up so you could go on to others.

You started out with a great story of a single mom struggling to make it and discovering a man who cherished her and her daughter. A man unafraid to show his sensitive side, his love for them, all while having the strength to protect them. You add in the tension of an unhinged stalker. You have everything in place for a strong multi-chapter story and let it fall to pieces.

She's happily reunited with a family that saw her as an underachiever/failure and didn't hesitate to let her know it. She accepts a spanking/abuse from her domineering mother, tacitly agrees the whole seperation was her fault and accepts being under her family's control without protest.

Sven, after being willing to take on the world to protect her, not only allows her mother to punish her like she was a child and not pregnant, silently sits and lets her family neatly plan his life.

The psycho stalker disappears into the sunset never to be seen again even though they are only changing states (and we all know how well that works).

Normally I'm a fan of your writing and stories, but this one fell way short of your usual

talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can see you up there with PepperPace.

I can see you up there with litE greats! That's a huge accomplishment in my book that not many people on here will reach. The three stories you are juggling, are now being rushed and short, and I wonder if you are overwhelmed and just need a break? Or need to focus on one at a time... They aren't like the first couple of chapters that grabbed us, unless that's your goal with your stories because Black Flower ending was rushed too. Keep at it and I await more of your work!

DarkBlushDarkBlushover 9 years agoAuthor
Pause Button

Before this gets out of hand(omg late) I need to explain some things since I update when I'm available and I don't enjoy you all freaking out(because you are). This is not a good thing and was never intended to be but Corey is neither fixed nor has anyone been doing anything to help her to be, including herself, because there are more pressing matters. This is all bad and stressful. I'm not sure what you're expecting of Sven either as I've made his characterization pretty concrete. I'm glad you all have opinions and I encourage you to keep sharing them but I don't want my intentions misconstrued either. And as for the spanking, I'm wondering if my localized upbringing and viewpoint are getting between us. I write from what I know and many black southern upper middle class families are only about two generations from country and if you've never experienced that from that background or at least witnessed it then congrats. You've all given me a lot to think about. Not in a bad way though :), but seriously chill. It's going to be ok.

To all who reads this... a kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hell no!.....

Tell me I'm dreaming this last chapter and I aint woke up yet! I mean really!! Her mad crazy extended family turn up on her door step within 24 hrs of receiving a voice mail..... yeah right! Then big mamma physically abuses her grown daughter in front of the police man ( obviously not doing his job) and worse still the Swede giant allows his pregnant wife get beat up on his door step!!!! He should be kicking them all to the kerb!! Then fly his family a million miles away in the opposite direction! Sheesh!!! Are you kidding me? So I will say it again - hell no this did not happen! My advice to you is to take some time out & rewrite this chapter for it to make a hell of a lot more sense, because I know you can do a lot better than this!

que_seraque_seraover 9 years ago
Wow

Some of y'all are acting spoiled. Like, damn really? DarkBlush posts updates very frequently and for you guys to be complaining the way you are is just sad. As a writer myself, I understand that a writer must write whatever they feel they should write regardless of how readers will feel about it because if they don't and listen to what others want, they will become stuck (writer's block) or uninspired. So just chill for a moment and trust that DB know what she's doing.Great update by the way DB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PSA

To everyone complaining... SHUT THE F*** UP. Stop tryna tell writers how to write their stories. Sh*T if you want a story written a certain way... guess what YOU should do... write it your d*** self.

-ladyluxious

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

DarkBlush you're stories give me all of the life and I'm hopelessly devoted to all of your characters! I support your telling of this story and I appreciate your unique voice and talent! Thanks for being so consistent and keeping us all on the edge of our seats! You da real mvp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I laughed when I read the other comments

I normally vote and keep it moving. It seems the other readers and I are in complete agreement about the strange unbelievable twist this chapter took. The spanking was not cool, cute, or funny. I find it hard to believe that Sven would not defend his wife. It was also hard to believe that whatsherface would fall right back into the fold so easily. They came there unannounced and planned her and Sven's life. It was a bitter pill to read the last part of this chapter. Her character had a lot of growth in the story and it was all flushed down the toilet. She allowed her family to start controlling her and her husband not even 30 seconds after opening the door. This chapter also emasculated Sven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That's why...

... nobody write anything on here that's actually worth reading because when they do people complain about any and everything. You guys could've said things a little nicer about how you feel about the chapter. It just make you guys come off as ungrateful and like que sera said spoiled. I enjoyed this chapter Dark Blush and hope you decide to continue despite what some say.

AfroEroChubbiezAfroEroChubbiezover 9 years ago
Oh My Freaking God, HUSH!

As a writer on this freaking website, screw you guys! You are all spoiled! I wish I had the courage to post as much of my material as DB! And all of this is great! Her literary art is AMAZIN! ITS AMAZIN ITS AMAZIN ITS AMAZIN (see Aziz Ansari) XD No really though, you guys criticize this whole chapter as if y'all writin it! Forgive my southern ways but, y'all aint write shit. And if you did, Stop complaining cause yo ass ain't write this! DB is incredibly talented! By the way, if you live in the south, you're parents are probably overbearing, emasculating, ridiculous, and have threatened that you are never too old for an ass whoopin. So HUSH!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Forget the naysayers!

I am a southern girl and I know how overbearing and nosey family can be. It is up to you to make them back off you and yours. Just because the family showed up doesn't mean she is going to lose herself in them again. She now has a husband and children and besides to help get rid of crazy girl, I probably would let my momma get involved. Stalker chick probably needs a good spanking anyway!

DB, don't worry, this story just like the others are the bomb and when people can't do what you do, they get JEALOUS and try to tear you down!

Keep being you and writing your way, and let their comments roll off you, "Like water off a ducks back!" That's my SOUTHERN GIRL speaking to you on the real tip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Caution

I'm glad Cordelia's family is with her, but I hope she and Sven do not let them push them into what her family wants. Too much family can be too much. She needs support, not a take over.

Sven and Cordelia needs to set the record straight right now, immediately with everybody!!!!

Okay, UPdate!!!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

Yup...don't fuck with family in the south.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!

I just want to say that I love this story. Can't wait for the rest. Keep it up, you are doing fine. I almost fell on the floor when her Momma started swatting her behind. LOVED IT!!!! Keep up the good work. Also let's get some more on The Mysterious Mr. Inoue. Love that one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I just want to commend you for your wonderful additions to this site. It is definitely not easy to juggle three stories at the same time, and manage to write them as well as you do. Even though this chapter we rushed, I thought it was quite sweet and hilarious. BTW waiting for the return of John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Writing at it's finest!!!!!

Over the past five years their have been many writers on this site. I was privilege to read their stories. The author Darkblush is amazing. I love her character development, and brilliant storyline. She is up there with Pepper Pace, and I understand about the pushy family. My family is also from the South. What this author has done for the readers is a treat. I stop coming to this site because my favorite authors have left, stop updating, and pull their stories all together without publishing there works. I dislike leaving reviews but in some cases I will comment, and this author can write period. Some of the readers have a chose, you can go to amazon and pay for shitty, unedited, and horrible storylines. Or you can sit back and relaxed. Darkblush must be doing something right because people are bitching, and still reading this author free material. Thank you Darkblush for updating, and sharing with this reader. Bain

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Family affair!!

I just want Sven and Cordelia to step in and put the rules down to her family. They seem to have things all planed out for Sven and Cordelia, jobs, move, and everything. Now is the time for Sven to rule and reign!!! He needs to handle their business.

Sure she needs family support, but not prison monitors.

Cordelia does not need her family taking over their lives when they were not even in her life. Be who they are parents and relatives.

On another note: Bring the crazy girl to an end. Too much going on with this family.

Now bring on the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet story!

Good story!!! I am really enjoying it. Do you plan on updating soon?

black_maestrablack_maestraover 9 years ago
The whooping...

was hilarious, only a Black mama from the South could pull off whoop'n her grown ass daughter's butt in front of family. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Family

I hope Sven and Cordelia do what they want to do!

I wonder how Sven's family would react to Cordelia, Morgan and the marriage. When is his family coming into the story?

Looking forward to the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Update😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More chapters!

I can't wait to read the other chapters. Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wtf?!

This chapter was so disappointing and weird. What on earth were you thinking? It seems as though a number of the commenters on here believe that an assault on a pregnant woman is not only funny but somehow excuseable. In my world that is as far from acceptable as you can get. As a writer I firmly believe that the writer's only obligation is to speak the truth of the character they have created. The last segment of this chapter did exactly the opposite of that. Like some I here I simply don't believe what you wrote. Writing is really difficult and I applaud your efforts but any editor would tell you to rewrite this and ensure you what you are asking of your characters is truthful. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have some good news to drop in Decemberyou said you had some good news to drop in December

You stated you had some good news to drop in December. December is almost over. When is the good news coming?

I can't wait for an update for this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
update

What's happening with Cordelia and Sven?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update soon

i have been checking weekly

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I think this chapter was pretty good. I just wish that Cordelia would've shown the same confidence when she made that phone call as when her parents showed up. If you ignore your child, you have no right to show up and act concerned no matter what the child's age is. I know Sven is going to put his foot down when it comes to her parents. I know he's being cordial, but that protector instinct is going to come out for his wife and children soon because this micromanaging b.s. is not going to fly with him. Let Sven's family go toe to toe with Cordelia's. a real caring Mom against a judgemental, unsupportive Mom. Dad vs. Dad. The Aas family would win out ea bn ch time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE TAKE THIS AS CONSTRUCTIVE AND NOT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS

1. It was Cordelia's family that disowned her. She owes them no apology.

2. Sven seems extremely nice, but we didn't know much about his background until the last chapter and only a little bit was entered.

3. The policemen do not stay outside someone's home protecting a black person for a long amount of time like this unless they are being paid off (recent events shows African Americans are not favored by the police force).

4. After a certain age spankings cease especially when children are out on their own and not asking for financial help...yes in black families too.

5. I obviously read the whole series so I was attracted to the story. It held my interest for a while, but the last chapter did seem rushed.

6. Have you thought of searching this site for an editor? It could be useful and give a point of view you may not have thought about.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
Her Family Sucks

I'd have been pissed, not happy, about them showing up unannounced an uninvited. Particularly after the way they've treated her. On top of that, the remark about doing something with her degree makes her father too much of an asshole to tolerate.

Cordelia is an awesome character, someone I'd love to know an call a friend. Sven is pretty good too. But I was disappointed Cordelia didn't stand up to her family more. They don't seem like they deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That spanking though.

This is such a funny chapter. That spanking tickled me so much. I know that I will still be chuckling every time I think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Love the story but why the crazy, deranged chick have to be Canadian lol!

LittlelottaloveLittlelottaloveabout 5 years ago
Dead

I love this series. The sex is hot. They’re both gorgeous and Beast can steal my socks anytime. There is nothing like it in the world. The mother beating her was no doubt for comedic relief but I highly doubt a man of Sven’s stature would ever let someone put there hands on his wife. Especially when they are going through a tough time with another random stranger threatening violence on her. Also- the family all magically showing up within hours of her phone call is also a little too much. This whole chapter was one surprise after the other. With barley any detailed space in between. I know this was made 5 years ago and I doubt you’re on here anymore but i really hope the next chapter is better because it’s the last one. 😭😭

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

I agree with @Littlelottalove the sudden interest from her ENTIRE family and the spanking doesn't seem to flow with Cordelia's earlier statements to Sven about her family basically disowning her. There should definitely be some resentment there but alas this is a fictional erotic story so you are allowed to fuddlenut. So it looks like she will have some support after all outside of Sven.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I agree with the previous. A bit too complete turn of behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous