All Comments on 'My Sweet Annie'

by therapydidnthel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

i want to be him,,, i sure hope there is more to this story,

PaddlesPaddlesover 7 years ago

Excellent story, very well written so please write more

First_time_biFirst_time_biover 7 years ago
Great beginning

I love that she takes control of the submissive boy. Keep it up

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

It was a fun story, told well & really sexy. The Anonymous dolt preaching about STDs should STFU. Nobody needs a "pussy grabber" spoiling the fun. My only negative is you need an objective editor to proofread your story before submitting it.

therapydidntheltherapydidnthelover 7 years agoAuthor
Big thank you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I definitely appreciate your feedback. This is my first story, and I promise I will try and find an editor before submitting a part 2.

I'm really into shemale/tranny on male, pegging, guys bottoming to girls with or without cocks, and any kinky stuff you might think of. I have an idea of how part 2 is going to go, and it will probably focus more on sex and having Simon sink more into submission.

Again, I really appreciate your feedback, I'm really a newbie when it comes to writing out my fantasies, so any advice/suggestion would be great.

sissysimmisissysimmiover 7 years ago
wonderful

Loved it as a sub sissy I dream of that. I so hope Anne feminises Simon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Although they won't admit it, many guys have been with tranny and many more want to do it. It can be best of both worlds

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a start

Nice start to a series. Looking forward to the next installment

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
Very good

I loved it and can't wait for a part two. Really hope Annie doesn't feminize him though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue with a second part or more stories in this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent stoty

As a straight male I dream about being turned/forced into becoming a bitchboy for a dom tranny. I would love to read where she might physically over power him using leg scissors, chokes, and other physical means to completely break him. Great story though and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I looked at a lot of crossdresser/shemale sites, I knew that was what I wanted to experience. I did some work on the internet and found out where the nearest gay dance bar was. I nervously entered, stood against the back wall and then found a stool in a corner. A guy came over and asked if I needed company, I said no, just waiting for someone. Another guy, same thing. I was really nervous, then an Asian lady walked over, short black dress, small heels, a pleasantly plump build. Hi, nervously hi, are you going to tell me to go away like those guys, I looked at her, no, I don't think so, well, you can buy me a drink then, um, ok, before I could ask, bourbon on ice. I brought it back, she took a sip, first time here, uh huh, well I know your not after guys and this is a gay bar, how do I look. Very nice and she held my hand and guided it under her dress, making sure I felt her cock and balls. I did not move my hand away, mmm, I think we have established why you are here. You live nearby, no, out of town, I explained it was the nearest gay bar that I found on the net. I grew a bit more daring and fumbled with her cock until I was gently stroking it, feeling it grow in my hand. She smiled and said if you are going to do that you had better have a room handy, I stroked a little faster, do you know where there is one. She moved my hand, tucking herself back in and grabbed my hand walking out, now, I like the Pier hotel, I have had many a good night there. Ok, walking to my car, take me there. We drove, parked outside, we walked in, the lady behind the counter recognized her straight away. She then looked at me, a room for 2 sir? Yes,please. She gave me a key, room 8 right at the end it is very quiet there. We walked down, it was a typical 4 star room, separate bed, toilet, shower, small sitting room, mini bar. She took her dress off, lets shower, we got in, she washed me, gently washing my balls and cock and knelt gently sucking my cock. I moved back and knelt gently sucking hers, a nice thick cock,gagging twice when she pushed forward. I stood, she kissed me, mm, putting my hand on her bottom, I moved it to her cock, then turned, bending slightly. Oh, ok, not here, on the bed. We dried ourselves, lay down, I did, she reached into her bag, then said suck my cock and she stood beside me guiding her cock into my mouth, her lubed hand was stroking my cock, then a lubed finger found my anus, I stopped sucking, she pushed don't stop, I gagged then she pulled back a bit, 2 fingers found my anus, pushing inside. Ever been fucked before, I shook my head no. She pulled back, stand up and kneel on the bed, I felt liquid around my anus, then the head of her cock, her hands on my hips, she pulled me back quickly as she pushed forward and she was in me. AAAArgh, oh aargh, aargh, she moved back a little, relax, then pushed forward, deeper into me, aaaargh, oh shit, aaargh, then pushed forward until I felt her against me. Then she started, I felt her cock moving inside me, touching my insides, not as much pain, my cock hard, I went to stroke it, no don't touch it as she moved faster,i was leaning further forward, my cock wanted to burst and it did, my cum spraying out, good boy, take it, take it and I felt her warmth enter my bottom as my cum continued to drip from me. I fell forward, she was still in me but after cumming it felt a bit uncomfortable so I asked her to take it out which she did, my bum felt sore but I felt good. It was a good first time, my second time was in the morning when she spooned me, slipping inside a fair bit easier. I was sore but she fucked me until she was cumming inside me again. She then got up to shower, I joined her and with her finger in my ass she gave me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had. I see her as often as I can.

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago

So great to see a powerful woman with a cock who knows what she wants and takes it. I hope she continues to use in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot

When we can read the next Episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

Where is my Sweet Annie?

MondyBMondyB11 months ago

Good story, I think you should consider writing more and doing a follow up.

To the anonymous who decided to write a "story" about the asian hookup? If you're going to write fiction, join the site and post your work there, not in comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous