My Sweet Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a good little slut and swallow it all!"

I didn't waste any time in obeying my mistress and swallowed my thick cum. I must admit it is not the first time I taste my own spunk, but I have never had to swallow a mouthful before. It went down with ease and I opened my mouth, smiled and wiggled my tongue out to show this perfect woman that I did just as she commended me.

"That's a good little slut" Annie said satisfied and fed me her fingers to suck and clean the cum off of. "I think it's time for me to see just how tight that ass of yours really is!"

She turned me around and I was now standing on all fours with the butt plug still stuck deep inside my bowls and Annie's big penis dangling in front of my face, bigger than ever, just waiting to be sucked.

Annie grabbed the base of her cock with one hand and the back of my head with the other and proceeded fucking my mouth with her cock going all the way in and then all the way out, making her fuck stick shinny from all my spit!

She then moved both hands on my ass and squeezed and slapped it while her hips were moving rhythmically plugging her cock in and out of my throat.

My eyes were wet at this point, but I got used to the gag reflex and honestly enjoyed me being her fuck toy that my own cock was back fully erect!

Her hands soon grabbed the base of the butt plug and she slowly pulled it out of my ass.

"Look at this tight little hole!" Annie said while spreading my ass cheeks. "It just got a big plug in it, but it still refuses to keep an open gape! It's so tight I can't wait to give it a go!"

With that being said, Annie pulled her slippery cock from my throat and moved in behind me.

"Are you ready for my cock Simon?" "Are you ready for this lady cock to split you open?"

At this point I was so aroused I would've said yes to her sticking her whole foot up my ass!

"Oh yes Annie, please fuck me!" I moaned out.

"You'll have to beg better than that bitch!" Annie ordered, and started playing with her cock at the entrance of my wet, lubed asshole.

"Please mistress, please make my ass yours! Please take this tight butt hole and fuck it all night long!" I begged loudly.

Annie pushed my head in the matrices and prepped me for the fuck of a life time I was about to receive. Her mushroom head was slowly pushing in and stretching my little entrance wide open! She was surprisingly gentle so the pain was little compared to the pleasure I felt by serving my mistress.

Inch after inch slowly conquered my insides, and my moans got louder and louder as her full girth was rubbing my prostate.

As soon as half her cock was inside, she stopped and started slowly fucking my ass. In and out, the rhythm increased and sure enough her cock was now pushing its way in until all 8 inches of hard cock was lying comfortably in my asshole!

"Oh God you're so tight!" Annie moaned once her pelvis hit my ass cheeks. "I will have to take this slow, because your tight ass will make me cum too fast!"

Her hips started moving back and then forward again till her pelvis and my ass were making that slapping noise we all love. She increased her pace and by now my hole was, by my surprise, fully accommodated with Annie's size, and I reached between my legs and started rubbing my erect dick.

"I love fucking your ass so much you little cum slut!" Annie moaned "Turn around now!" she ordered.

I was lying on my back and Annie grabbed my legs and pushed them to my chest having full access to my opened hole. My cheeks were red from her slapping me, and for a moment there it seemed she was admiring my tight little butt hole.

But that ended soon, as I felt her meaty penis powering its way deep inside of me once again. This time her fucking was anything but gentile. Her hips were slapping my ass with such force that every single thrust made my whole body shiver with pain and pleasure.

Annie's eyes were emanating lust, her sweat was dripping from her big breasts on my body and her mouth was moaning and breathing deeply.

Her hands lost their leverage on my ankles and both grabbed my face, with her left hand grabbing and choking my neck and her right hand grabbing my jaw and making me suck on 4 of her fingers!

I have never been so roughly fucked ever before, but it felt so good I soon felt another orgasm building in my balls.

Her cock was drilling my tight asshole and with her leaning over me and trying to push even deeper in my insides, made my cock explode as soon as I grabbed it and started stroking.

Annie laughed as load after load of cum was shooting out of my cock and reached as far as my forehead! She started scattering the cum all over my face and seemed to enjoy me being covered from my belly to my face in my own cum.

But this made her fuck me even more furiously than before and by now I was gasping for air as her grip on my neck made me choke!

"Oh baby..oh fuuuuuck!" Annie yelled "I'm cumming!"

With a swift move Annie pulled her cock out of my ass and pulled me down on the floor holding a firm grip on my hair.

Instinctively I opened my mouth and watched her as she was stroking her beautiful penis! I used my tongue to play with the tip of her cock and my hands to gently squeeze her massive balls.

"Open your mouth baby!" Annie said as she tugged my head back and placed the tip of her cock on my tongue.

I looked up at her and saw the goose bumps on her body right before her climax.

The first stream of salty cum hit the back of my throat, but I managed to stop the gag and keep my mouth open for the rest. Her aim was impeccable as not a drop of her precious nectar was spilled. Her cum quickly filled my mouth and as soon as her orgasm was over she let go of my hair and I was able to grab her cock and squeeze the last drops of semen in my mouth.

I knew what she wanted me to do, so I smiled as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, showed her the gooey prize I just received, gargled with it for a few seconds than happily swallowed it all.

"That's a good little slut" Annie said catching her breath "I'm so glad you like to be roughed around!"

"I'd do anything for you Annie" I replied.

I found myself still licking her wonderful cock like I wanted to go for another round. "Don't worry baby, there will be plenty of me fucking your brains out! Now it's time to rest and enjoy the rest of the evening!"

12