My Sweet Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, you can wait there for a while. Violet wants you to join Sam before she comes back, but you need to dry off first."

I nodded towards the towels and he followed my gaze.

"Oh dear, no." He smiled. "Those are mine."

* * *

The room was fairly warm and it didn't take long to dry off and for the shivering to stop.

"Right, let's get you down with Sam."

Down. With Sam. Where the hell was Sam anyway?

Kleine took me over to the square table in one corner of the suite. He threw back the black cloth that covered it and crouched to unlock the door... to a cage. Holy fuck. With the cloth over the table, I hadn't noticed it there.

"Sam, best you shift over, Jaspar will be joining you."

Christ. Oh Christ. This was going to be uncomfortable.

Sam's eyes flashed with anger as Kleine pushed me to my knees and directed me to shuffle into the cage next to him. I had to back in, since there wasn't room to turn around, leaving the two of us jammed in on our knees, shoulder to shoulder.

Kleine checked his watch. "Thirty minutes to grab a bite before Violet's due back. I'll leave you to it. Enjoy your thinking time, boys." He dropped the cloth back over the cage.

I glanced sideways at Sam. He was gagged as I was, his hands cuffed behind his back. He refused to meet my eyes, so I sat back on my heels on the metal floor of the cage and stared straight ahead. Thirty minutes. Couldn't be that bad.

When the cloth finally flipped upwards, I didn't care who it was or what came next. I just wanted out. My knees and shins and the tops of my feet hurt from sitting back on my heels so long, and there was an ache in my shoulders from bending forwards.

"Hello boys," said Violet. She ran her fingers down the front of the cage. She looked incredible, sex personified. Curves and shiny latex, creamy flesh and plump, luscious lips. Christ, why was it so hard to remember what a bitch she was?

She pulled open the cage door and grabbed the back of my collar, forcing me out of the cage. "Come on, out you come."

Once I was out, she uncuffed my hands and clipped a leash to my collar. "Come on, boy."

I glanced back at Sam and wondered what the look in his eyes meant. It was a toss up between 'Glad I'm not you', and 'Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha'. Probably the last one.

Violet had me crawl after her back to the lounge area, where Carl was sitting quietly on his knees. Christ, he looked happy. Calm. Not a hint of anger in him.

Violet crouched in front of me. "Time to get this gag off, bitch, for your next lesson in humility."

When had this become about teaching me humility? I was supposed to be learning how to be a better master to Carl, not how to be a plaything for his ex-girlfriend.

She unbuckled the gag and then put one hand behind my head while she used the other to fuck my mouth with the gag.

"Suck it, bitch. Show me how dedicated you are to cock."

It wasn't as if I had a choice. She plunged the thing in and out, and I was very grateful it was short.

"I said suck it!"

I was terrified of what she'd do if I refused, and sucked that plastic dong as if my life depended on it.

"Very good." She ruffled my hair and pulled the fake cock out of my mouth with a wet sound. "You're becoming quite the obedient little cocksucker."

I started to speak and she put a finger to her lips.

"No. Don't spoil it. Don't make me put you back in the closet. Not when we're about to have so much fun together."

She grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me onto my hands and knees.

"Time to clean my boots, bitch."

Oh fuck. I was hoping she'd forgotten. They were spattered with muddy water, and there was a bit of mud clumped around the soles. Nothing too dire, but she couldn't honestly expect me to—

Kleine put a foot on the back of my neck, shoving my nose against the leather.

"Go on, boy, get them clean, unless you want to feel my hand on your ass again."

Fucking Kleine. I bet he was loving this. Still, how bad could mud be? I'd eaten mud as a kid. Who hadn't?

I rasped my tongue across the top of her leather boot. Muddy water. Some grit. At least there wasn't any dogshit, or chewing gum, or toilet paper.

"That's it," she said, cold glee in her voice. "That's a good boy."

I licked the muddy water spatters off the top of her left boot and moved to clean her right boot, but Kleine nudged my head back to the left.

"That's not clean, boy. Do it properly."

"But that's mud!"

Violet's crop smacked down on my exposed ass.

"The only words I want to hear coming out of your mouth are 'yes' and 'mistress'."

I said nothing, and the crop landed on my ass again, making my eyes tear up.

"Am I deaf?" She raised her crop again.

"No mistress!"

"Then are you going to clean my boots properly?"

"Yes mistress!"

I ran my tongue down to the clumps. Just mud. It was just mud. Best not to think of what might be in the mud.

Kleine ground his shoe harder against my wide leather collar.

"Hurry up boy, we don't have all day."

I was pretty sure we literally had all day. Still. No point in making the torture last any longer than it had to. Just like eating oysters to impress a girl, I closed my eyes and swallowed down the slimy lumps.

When Violet was happy that her boots were clean enough, she had me sit back on my heels, displaying myself for her amusement.

"Did you order them some food?" she asked Kleine.

"It should arrive in an hour."

An hour? It had to already be close to one p.m. I hadn't had anything to eat except mud since... well, since the night before. There hadn't been time to have breakfast. My stomach gurgled in protest.

"Oh dear, he's hungry," said Violet. "Well, we can't have him waste away. Come on, Jaspar, let's get you some tasty protein to be going on with."

Oh, Christ, no.

"Carl, hop up on the couch. Do you think you can cum for me if I uncage you?"

"I... think so, yes."

'I think so'. Little cretin. How long had Violet been planning this day? She'd said earlier that she'd thought I'd make a good slave when Carl had first told her about me. They'd been dating for months, and I'd met her half a dozen times, which meant she'd been planning this for quite a while.

It was chilling to think how easily I'd been tricked into obeying her. If it weren't for the photos on Sam's phone, I wouldn't be here. But how stupid had I been to do the things that had led me to this point in the first place?

"Ah, Jaspar, I can see it in your eyes," said Violet. "Wondering how you got here. Let me tell you what I see. A deeply depraved little boy who, deep down, wants someone to come and make his life simple for him. To take away his freedom and replace it with order so that he never has to think for himself again. That's you, Jaspar. You're nothing but another little bitch for my harem. Only good for pleasuring your betters."

I dropped my gaze to the carpet as her words sank in. Maybe she was right. Maybe... maybe I did want this. To be treated like crap. To be made to serve. Maybe I really was nothing. No identity, no humanity. Not really a person. Just here for her amusement.

"Violet, if I might have a word," said Kleine.

"What is it?"

"If you please."

I glanced up and he nudged me with his foot. "Nose to the floor, ass in the air, and cover your ears. If I think you've heard anything, I'll turn your ass red."

I knew he wasn't kidding. I leaned forward and rested my forehead against the floor, filling my nostrils with carpet freshener and dust, and covered my ears. I could have done it half-assed. I could have listened—but instead, I pressed my palms against my ears so all I could hear were muffled voices. I blocked out their words... and I wasn't sure why.

A short while later, Kleine's foot nudged my ass again. I sat up on my heels and Violet came to stand in front of me.

"Carl, cover your ears," she said, waiting until he did. "Well, bitch, it seems Master Kleine and I have differing ideas on how you should be trained." She tapped her crop lightly against my cheek. "So, you've reached a juncture. A fork in the road. When you leave this hotel room, you'll belong to one of us."

"I don't—"

"Shut up. Jaspar—the thing is, we can't in all good faith let someone like you out into the world without supervision. What'd become of you? Stealing other people's pets, not even taking proper care of them. You're a predator, Jaspar, and not a very good one. You give a bad name to slave mastery. I'm afraid, now that we know what you are, we have a responsibility to ensure you're appropriately disciplined. But you do have options. Which one of us you choose will affect how you're trained. Choose wisely. If you choose me, I will fuck you, if, and when it amuses me. But I won't go easy on you. You have a lot to learn about obedience, and I'm impatient."

She glanced over me at Kleine. "On the other hand, if you choose Master Kleine, I'm sure he'll be more patient with you than I would be. Of course, you'll enjoy an awful lot of cock. He does tend to keep his boys' holes filled. And I have no doubt you and Carl will be taking turns fucking each other on a rota for his amusement. So. What will you choose? The chance to lick my cunt, or a veritable universe of cock? Which will it be?"

AaagGGGHHHH it wasn't fair! She'd hurt me if I chose her, I knew she would. Four hours in the closet had damn near driven me mad, and even half an hour caged with Sam had put me in a world of pain. But... she was so intense. She was like a glossy black panther, beautiful to look at, but quite likely to murder you if you accidentally stood on her foot.

She would hurt me. But I might also get to fuck her. And Christ, that thought made me hard. So hard. Dripping and bulging hard.

And then there was Kleine, who was less likely to cause me physical pain than his shithead slave, Sam, and then only if I didn't do as he said. And at least he was very clear about what he wanted. A safer bet. But... he didn't have a svelte body and creamy 34EE tits, and a cunt I wanted to bury my face in and.... Oh God. God, I wanted to fuck her!

But she would hurt me.

And Kleine would make me suck cock.

But so, in all likelihood, would she.

Did I really have to choose? How did they intend to keep control over me once they let me out of the restraints? Well... they had those damn pictures. But once I got home, they had no way of making me do what they wanted.

No. I knew that wasn't true. Violet would have her ways. And if Kleine wasn't sure how to destroy every waking moment of my life, Sam would undoubtedly have some helpful suggestions.

Kleine remained silent, and I had no idea how invested he was in owning me. But Violet's eyes glittered with the hunger to tear me down and rebuild me into Carl, an obsequious, fawning submissive who'd do anything she said on the off chance she might one day let him finger her.

I remembered him crying in the lounge. I remembered him resentfully sucking me off, because it was better than being her toy. And I remembered how he'd laid his head on my leg and sighed, and how happy he was when Kleine praised him.

"I choose Kleine." I could not believe that'd just fallen out of my mouth.

Apparently, neither could Violet. "Really? You'd prefer Kleine's universe of cock? Fair enough. I don't imagine the women on campus will go into mourning at your loss from the mating pool."

What the fuck was I doing?? My cock told me I was mad. Mental. A complete fuckwit. My cock, in fact, told me in no uncertain terms that it wanted to end our living arrangements and move out, as it didn't feel I had its best interests at heart.

"You're sure about this?" Violet asked.

No. I really wasn't. Not with her standing there, oozing sex. Now that I had no idea when I'd next have contact with a woman's vagina, I felt quite emotional. All the pussy I wasn't going to get to fuck. All the cock I was going to have to suck.

"You would hurt me, wouldn't you?"

"Is that what bothers you? You'd learn to like it. It's in your nature."

"It's not."

"Oh, it very definitely is," she said.

"Perhaps he needs more time to find out what he likes," said Kleine. "Pain doesn't motivate all men, my dear."

She gave him a cool look.

"Pain doesn't motivate all men, Mistress Violet."

Oh. That was interesting.

"Right," she said to me. "Here's what we'll do. This afternoon, I'll carry on your education. At the end of the day, if you still want Kleine to be your master, I'll take Carl back, and you can start your service with him."

"Great." It was hard to get enthusiastic about another four hours of being brutalised. Then again, maybe she'd let me fuck her.

"First things first. I believe I gave you a task."

She pulled one of Carl's hands down from his ears. "Time to feed your master, Carl."

Carl sat on the couch and spread his legs, his eyes full of excitement, while Violet fetched Sam from the cage. She undid his restraints and ungagged him.

"Go uncage the boy."

Sam did as she said, crouching to take Carl's cage off. His dick sprang up as soon as it was released, ready to go, and Sam gave it a flick with his finger as he stood up.

"Go at it," he said to me.

"Last warning, Sam," said Violet. "If you were mine, you'd be spending the night sitting on a ten-inch dildo."

"Sam, honestly," said Kleine wearily.

"You need to hurt him more," said Violet. "Clearly he wants it."

"Tough," said Kleine. "Sam, get on the floor, and keep your mouth shut."

Sam did as he said, his expression sullen.

Violet nudged me with her boot. "Go on, then."

I crawled between Carl's legs and took his cock in my hand, but Violet slapped my wrist with her crop.

"Mouth only. Let's see how good you are. Make it last."

Carl was practically panting at just the thought of me putting him in my mouth. When I'd gripped him, his cock had jumped in my hand as if he was ready to blow. How was I supposed to make it last?

"Want some tips?" said Violet. "Why don't you just lick his balls to start with? Get them nice and clean. Five minutes. Go."

Five minutes??

I nudged Carl's cock to one side with my nose and tentatively put my tongue against his sac. Fuck, why hadn't I insisted he shave?

"Fuck, Jaspar, that feels amazing."

I hadn't even done anything, but his cock was leaking against my cheek as I rasped my tongue across his hairy ballsack. So hairy. So. Very. Hairy.

As I massaged his nuts with my tongue, Violet put her boot against the back of my head and shoved my head into his crotch.

"Get them in your mouth, bitch."

Fuck my life. So, this is what it'd come to. Me spending my Saturday afternoon with Carl's nuts in my mouth, because two psychos had decided I couldn't be trusted out in the world without oversight.

I unhinged my jaw and took one of his enormous nuts into my mouth, massaging the underside of his sac, rolling him against my tongue.

Another shove against the back of my head and I choked, his leaking dick and wet nuts draped against my face.

"Oh fuck me!" said Carl breathlessly, "Can he please suck me off now?"

"Shut up, bitch, he does what I want, not what you want. And don't you dare cum until I tell you to."

"Sorry, Mistress Violet," he said, chastised.

He shut his mouth, but his breathing stayed horny, and his fingers dug into the couch with, I assumed, the effort of resisting the urge to grab my head and fuck my face.

"All right, Jaspar, get his dick nice and wet."

Still without the use of my hands, I ran my tongue up and down the length of Carl's cock, lathering it with saliva, his gasps and moans making me unbearably horny and desperate to touch myself.

Violet's crop smacked my wrist as my hand snuck around to stroke my balls.

"Hands behind your back and keep them there."

I did as she said, and soon Carl's leaking dick was lubricating my throat as he started thrusting into my mouth.

"Fuckohfuck," he said, his eyes closed, his fingers gripping handfuls of couch cushion. "Please can I cum, Mistress Violet?"

"Not yet."

I sucked him for all I was worth, massaging all those nerves under his grans, teasing the vein that ran along the underside of his shaft, and gulping him as deep as I could take him.

His dick started jumping in my mouth, surging as he did his best to hold himself back, and all of a sudden Violet's crop tapped against his shaft.

Carl's eyes flew open wide, and I backed off his dick, saliva and precum coating my lips.

"You want to drink his cum, Jaspar?"

"No," I said, without thinking.

"Then get up on the couch beside him on your knees and lean over the couch."

"What?"

"Did I stutter?"

"No, Mistress."

I got up off my knees and took up my position on the couch.

"Eyes forward."

I had my back to the room, to her, to Kleine, to Sam, and to Carl, as she pulled him off the couch. There was only one way this was going to go.

I heard the sounds of a condom packet being torn open, and the squirt of an upended bottle of lube, and then Carl's rock-hard dick was against my entrance.

"This is my way, bitch. For all the times you took him raw. Consider yourself lucky I actually have concerns for your health, if not your mental wellbeing."

Fuck. I was so horny. But my dick was still caged! All I could do was brace myself against the back of the couch as Carl eased himself in, his lubed up dick sliding slickly up my passage.

Christ it felt good. I put all thought of who it was out of my mind and closed my eyes, dropping my head over the back of the couch.

He didn't protest for a microsecond, just pressed one hot hand against the middle of my back while the other rested on my waist.

I couldn't hold back my moans of hunger and frustration as he hit that spot, that spot that I'd only discovered the night before. It made me weak and hot inside, desperate for more, and he plumbed me deep, sliding in and out of me as if he'd done it dozens of times before.

"Good boy, Jaspar, isn't that nice?"

Yes, fuck it, it was, but she didn't need to know that.

"I asked you a question, bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Violet!"

Oh fuck, I so badly wanted to cum... but... how? I couldn't touch my dick, and it couldn't even get fully hard.

"Hand down and catch it," said Violet.

Catch it?

"Put a hand under your dick, you little slut, you're about to cum!"

I did as she said, and by fuck, she was right. I let out a gasp that turned into a moan of anguish as hot cum squirted into my hand... but it didn't feel like an orgasm. I knew I'd cum, I mean, I had a handful of proof, but it was as if all the feelings of being horny went away without any reward.

"Oh fuck, Jaspar, I'm going to cum up your ass!"

Great.

"FUUUUUCCCCK!" He let out a moan as he spunked up inside me, while I stayed bent over the couch, just taking it, my hand full of steadily-cooling man juice.

Carl hugged me from behind, squeezing me tightly, then pulled out. He was careful, and I was glad of it, because the second I came, I wanted him the fuck out of my ass.

A hand gripped the back of my collar, as Violet pulled me off the couch.

"Knees. And don't you dare get that cum on the carpet."

"Yes, Mistress."

I dropped to my knees obediently and waited, holding my cum-covered hand out in front of me.

"Carl, join him."

Glowing from his happy release, Carl knelt beside me.

"Jaspar, gift your spunk to Carl."

I held out my hand, and Carl took it with both of his and slowly licked it clean, his eyes locked to my face.

"Good boy." Violet ruffled his hair, and he beamed.

"Now, Carl, gift your spunk to Jaspar."

What?

Carl pulled off his condom and carefully rolled it back on itself so that just the tip full of his spunk was left.