All Comments on 'My Sweet Little Angel Ch. 02'

by creativetalent

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 11 years ago
Damn your a Bastard.

I am captivated by your story. I know your a woman but your still a bastard. Robert needs to be put down and poor Fiona doesnt deserve this. Sniffff Please Nick save her. LOL, great story. Keep up the great work and submit often. 5 Stars.

hotmama20092011hotmama20092011about 11 years ago
Please!

Please please please! Hurry with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Damn I really like Nick but saw the writing on the wall with him being so arrogant about keeping her safe. He really should have been smart enough to know that arrogance has no place in dangerous abusive situations. It's easy to be confident when it's just you and sweetie alone. That being said, he should never have left her alone after that phone call but he was too busy with his arrogance to listen or notice how scared she really was. I really like Nick a lot and I would rather us be talking about his confidence instead of arrogance but after she got kidnapped I'd say all of his promises turned out to be a false arrogance masked as confidence. You have me hooked with this great story! 5*

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Both of them should've been more cautious of her safety. I know Nick said he could protect Fiona but they got too relaxed and let Robert sneak in on them. There were tons of precautions they could have taken to prevent her from getting kidnapped but that isn't the point at the part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible

Robert's return has made it impossible for me to continue reading the storyl

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please tell me this story has happy ending she’s gone through way to much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativetalent@creativetalent
Hello there, I am an Indian and also currently living in India. I am an ardent fan and also a voracious reader of romantic fiction. And this is my first attempt at writing erotica. Hopefully, you will enjoy reading my submissions here. Looking forward to your feedback and c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES