All Comments on 'My Sweet Mama Ch. 02'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
A nice twist

Please give me more

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago
Very nice continuation.

Yes please when your up to it, please cuntinue with this story

1theone1theonealmost 7 years ago

can't wait for pt3... please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Why is it that every time an incest romance story on this site has a sequel, the woman ALWAYS has to fuck someone other than the person she's in love with? I mean it literally happens every single time. In the first story mom and son or aunt and nephew fall in love. In the second story they ALWAYS have a gangbang. What is this obsession authors have with turning their characters into whores in the sequel? It just wasn't good enough as a romance story? Am I the only one that's more turned on by one on one sex?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Gotta agree with the previous anon here...

Such a pity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

wimp boy used cunt cleaner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ben is a weak ass bitch

Ben claims to love his stepmom, but he ran away like a scared little dog and let her get raped by her own son and his buddy for three whole months. He said he'd protect her but he showed he was a pussy. He even got a hard-on from watching his mom being violently raped by her son John. Not manly at all. I get the sense that the author of this story is either a woman or a beta male cuck who likes to watch his woman being pounded by another man. Weak. The author doesn't understand romance. I lost interest after the first rape scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

ch1 5 stars, ch2 1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

What's next. I'm interested to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Writer seems to have lost his mind.

I don't get it why these son of a bitch writers have to spoil each and every romantic story with cuckold and rape. I mean if that's what they want then they should go with that premise from the start. It's like they enjoy making readers comfortable at first and then hit them with bullshitting disappointment.

She got raped and used for technically prostitution by her son but she still says at the end that she loves him lika a mother. I don't know how that makes any sense.

Very disappointing. Seems like AngieSteve has lost his touch since the Romance With My Mom series. 1star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES