All Comments on 'My Teacher Ch. 2'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
hathorbr1hathorbr1over 13 years ago
I like your story but...

You need to work on your spelling and punctuation. You have a great concept, just fine tune it a little bit. But all in all, good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BS

Give me a break. This a wimps fantasy written poorly.

I went to an all Black / Hispanic (read PR)90+% junior high in NYC in the 60's. 72ND and 3RD Ave. I was the token 90 lb. Jewish White Boy.

My three best friends were a Black and 2 Puerto Ricans We were all from middle class families. We didn't belong to any of the gangs and had to eat lunch outside school. The gangs were lined up outside the cafeteria and it was pay up or get trashed. Teachers were stabbed, Girls raped in the School Yard and Gangs fought with knives and car antennas daily around the school. The gangs were in charge, until the city put police in the class-rooms.

I finally got some respect when I broke a pool cue over a gang-members head when he tried to stiff me on the table after a 9 ball game, at the Guys & Dolls pool hall on 92ND and Broadway. It was the last game for $5 and time on the table. His bros. laughed him out of the gang for letting a skinny white boy beat him. They could have killed me but left me alone for the hell of it, and I was scared shitless for days afterwards. We were all victims of Busing back then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous