My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin's night shift had ridden up during the night, leaving almost her entire ass bare. Caitlin wasn't wearing any panties, and her magnificent ass cheeks were in full view.

He was suddenly uncomfortably aware of his morning wood pressing hard against her ass. She didn't seem to be awake.

Tony thought that he should feel guilty and stop, but instead he just waited, drinking in the feeling of Caitlin's full ass cheeks around his cock. There was one butt cheek on each side of his hard erection, and his dick felt like the meat of a hot dog.

Caitlin's ass is more fleshy and full than Ms. Miller's ass, Tony thought clinically. Ms. Miller's butt was more athletic and shapely, while Caitlin's is softer and bigger. But it didn't sag at all from the young woman's body.

Tony had guilty thoughts. Should I really be thinking this about my cousin?

But damn, she's hot, Tony thought to himself.

Tony couldn't help himself and found himself slowly stroking Caitlin's curvy hip with his right hand. Her skin was smooth and soft. Caitlin sighed in her sleep and pushed her ass more firmly at him. The feeling of her round rear end sandwiching his cock felt heavenly, and Tony thought there might be a bit of lubrication leaking from the tip of his dick.

Tony wondered if he would be able to see Caitlin's pussy. He wanted to lean over, but didn't want to wake Caitlin and to interrupt the magical feeling of his cock pressed up against her ass.

Deciding it was too risky, Tony just stayed where he was and drifted off back to sleep.

*************************************

When he awoke, he was alone. Caitlin's side of the bed was cold.

He pulled himself together and got something to eat from the kitchen. The house was empty. He wandered over to his PlayStation, but there was a note taped to it: "We are at mall. No video games today. Mom."

His mother had taken the power cable for the PlayStation, effectively disabling it.

Damn it. Now he really had nothing to do.

He thought a moment and tried calling Ms. Miller, but there was no response again. He then dialed Caitlin, but he heard it ring and realized that her cell phone was in the house.

He put on his sneakers and decided to explore a little.

Caitlin's family lived in a gated community of townhomes. Each house had an identical white stucco façade and had the same red tile roof. Roughly the same green lawn adorned the front yards of each of the houses. Here and there, homeowners had added individual touches: some wind chimes, a flag, some lawn ornaments.

It was all very boring, Tony thought.

Tony wandered over to the center of the complex. He heard the sounds of someone swimming in a pool. It was Caitlin. She was swimming laps.

He went into the pool area and sat down to wait. They were the only two people there.

Caitlin finished her laps and panted next to the edge of the pool. She finally noticed Tony.

"Hey Tony!" she said brightly. "I was just getting out."

Caitlin emerged dripping from the pool. Tony felt his mouth go dry at the sight of his cousin, drops of water glistening off of her skin.

She was wearing a black string bikini. Little strain lines had formed on the black triangle tops of her bikini top where they were stretching to contain Caitlin's prominent breasts. There was a small gold ornament tying the two triangles together. Tony could see a generous amount of Caitlin's round cleavage. Her breasts were so large they went past the outer edge of the bikini top triangles, extending in little puffs of flesh.

Caitlin's stomach was taut and flat. Tony could see Caitlin's abs; they were toned rather than hard and defined. Caitlin's belly button had a small piercing in it, a silver crescent that interrupted the plane of her stomach.

The bottom of her bikini was another black triangle that served to cover only her most intimate areas.

Caitlin dried herself off with a large yellow towel.

"How'd you sleep last night?" Tony asked.

"Great! Best night of my life," she replied, moving to a deck chair.

"Me too," said Tony, and he meant it. He'd felt totally relaxed, totally comfortable, sleeping with his beautiful cousin.

"I'm glad," Caitlin replied honestly.

Caitlin dried her hair, and then said, "Are you mad about yesterday? With your phone?" She was asking if he was angry about her checking his text messages and learning about his affair with Ms. Miller.

Tony thought a moment. "I guess not," he said finally. "I was stupid for not deleting her messages in the first place. And you did promise not to tell."

"I blackmailed you not to tell," Caitlin said heavily.

Tony decided to taunt his cousin a bit. "But you didn't really get anything good out of the deal. Just some dick in your rear end last night."

To his surprise, Caitlin didn't seem flustered by that comment at all. "Then I got what I wanted," she said softly. "I got to be close to your cock."

Her words sparked a flash erection, and Tony was glad that he wasn't wearing his swim trunks. "Caitlin. We can't do this. We're cousins! You know, my mother is your father's sister."

"We can't do what?" Caitlin replied innocently. "We're just playing around, right?"

"I guess so," Tony said hesitantly.

"Wait, what did you think we were talking about, cuz?" Caitlin said in mock anger. "That's disgusting!"

"OK, okay, fine," Tony held up his hands defensively, "Forget I said anything."

But Caitlin's eyes were smiling. She stretched herself out on the chair, stomach down. She lay on her large towel with her back exposed to him.

Then she said, "Can you put some more sunscreen on my back, Tony?"

Tony hesitated. Sunscreen? Rubbing his cousin sounded good... really good, but he was trying to stay away, right?

Caitlin, sensing his hesitation, propped herself up on one arm and turned to look at him. "And don't try any funny business," she said.

Okay, whatever, Caitlin, Tony thought. Have it your way.

Sitting on the deck chair next to Caitlin, he poured a generous amount of lotion into his palms and began to rub her back with it. She lay her head on her arms, crossed in front of her. He could feel the muscles on her back as he worked the lotion in.

Rubbing his cousin's body was incredibly exciting.

His hands worked their way down to her narrow waist and then to her broad hips. As he worked, Tony kept his eyes fixed on her ass. It now seemed to command his attention. It jiggled proudly as he worked his hands over her skin.

He poured some additional lotion on his hands and began to work it over the large globes of his cousin's ass. She moaned but did not protest. Her ass seemed to threaten to snap the strings of tiny black bikini bottom with every motion.

If anything, Caitlin's ass is almost too big for her body, thought Tony. But it's so perfect.

Tony used a gentle circular motion at first. Her skin had small goosebumps on it. There was a large crease where her butt ended and her thighs began. Over this crease, her ass cheeks were like perfect semi-circles. As he rubbed her, he watched her ass fold over this crease again and again. Tony rubbed on finger along this crease, first for Caitlin's left ass cheek, then her right.

Tony noticed that Caitlin's hands were now gripping the deck chair tightly. Her mouth was clenched tightly shut. She's getting turned on! Tony realized.

He began to rub her ass more and more tightly, gripping it and kneading it with no pretense of covering it with sunscreen. Caitlin let a little moan escape through her pursed lips.

Tony now began to rub her inner thighs from behind. Caitlin parted her legs slightly for him, allowing him to see her bikini-covered bottom. Tony began to use just his fingertips to work his way up and down her inner thighs, savoring the feeling of her smooth curves. Tony felt intensely turned on by the contact with his cousin's sensitive inner areas.

Caitlin groaned and said, "Oh Tony, what are you doing to me? Please don't stop."

Tony could see the sides of her large breasts where they were squashed up against the deck chair. Would she let him touch her breasts?

Slowly, his hands worked their way back up her body and over the sides of her back. Then, inch by inch, he let them creep over until they began to rub the very corners of her breasts, where the round mounds intersected with her ribcage.

He heard a sharp intake of breath, but Caitlin did not protest.

"Let me get some more sunscreen, cuz," Tony said, "There's a few spots I haven't gotten to yet."

Tony slowly squeezed more of the sun screen into his palms. Then, slowly, he used his fingertips to rub the lotion over a larger and larger area of her breasts. They were round and firm and felt amazing.

Caitlin pushed herself up slightly with her elbow, raising her torso a few inches off of the chair. This allowed Tony's hands to access more of her breasts.

Tony slipped his fingers under Caitlin's torso and began to use his fingertips to lightly stroke her nipples through her bikini top. Caitlin moaned, "Yes... Mmm... yes."

He leaned over filled his hands with her mounds of flesh. He began rubbing both orbs. Caitlin's pendulous breasts felt heavenly in his hands. They were entirely real, Tony thought.

As Tony began rubbing her nipples through her bikini top, Caitlin said, "Stop a second," and eased herself over until she was lying on her back. Tony reluctantly took his hands away.

Then Caitlin looked up questioningly at Tony with her large green eyes, searching for him to take the next step.

Finally, Tony thought "Fuck it," and gave in. He leaned over and kissed Caitlin full on the mouth. Again, her hot breath made her mouth feel like a furnace on his lips. She tasted a little bit like salt water. Her wet hair dripped onto his face. Her tongue slipped quickly into his mouth.

Tony and Caitlin began french kissing furiously, probing each other's mouths deeply. Tony eased himself until he was on top of her, propping himself over her with his elbows on either side of her. Tony put one leg between hers. He was still fully clothed in his jeans and t-shirt. His full erection brushed up against her thighs through his pants as they kissed.

"Come with me," Caitlin said, and they both got up. Caitlin led him to a small room just outside the pool area.

She used a key and unlocked the door. They both went inside, with Caitlin leading Tony by the hand. She locked the door after they were inside. They were in a locker room, Tony realized. It was primarily made of wood, and had two bare benches in the middle. There were also stalls for showering along the sides of the walls.

Tony pulled Caitlin in for another kiss, but Caitlin put one finger on his mouth.

"Tony, do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, Caitlin, of course."

"Good," said Caitlin, and kissed him again. She said, "I've thought of a way that you can absolutely trust me, so that I will never tell anyone about Ms. Miller."

Tony hadn't been thinking about Ms. Miller, and gasped out, "How?"

Caitlin pulled his phone out of his pocket. "This phone takes pictures, right?"

"Yeah," said Tony.

Caitlin stepped back, then unfastened the ties of her damp bikini top. It fell to the floor, leaving her breasts naked.

It was the first time Tony had seen his cousin's breasts. They were breathtaking. They were large and proud, and hung proudly on Caitlin's chest without any sign of sag. Her aureoles were the size of quarters, with little bumps on them. Her nipples were erect. These breasts are even larger than Ms. Miller's, Tony thought to himself.

"Take some pictures. Ones that I wouldn't want my daddy to see," Caitlin said.

Numb, Tony raised his phone up and snapped a picture of Caitlin's body. Click, click.

Tony checked the picture. Caitlin was incredibly photogenic, almost like a porn star. Her beautiful eyes, looking at the camera through her thick long eyelashes, gave the impression of knowledge, even through the camera. Her lips were pursed, and head was turned slightly to the side. Her long hair hung over the outside of her left breast, draping it slightly. Her proud breasts were on full display, as was her flat stomach.

Caitlin put her hands on her hips and turned to the side. Tony took another picture, capturing her buxom figure in profile.

Click, click.

Caitlin posed again, this time shaking her hair out over her face.

Click, click.

Now Tony took a close-in shot of Caitlin's breasts and face. Later on, he would look at the photographs and marvel at their perfect focus.

Tony said boldly, "I want a little more. Maybe your daddy has seen your breasts already."

Caitlin hesitated. "Oh Tony, isn't that enough? There's no way I want anybody seeing those pictures even as they are."

Tony insisted, "These pictures aren't for your father. They're for me."

Caitlin said, "What do you have in mind?"

"Turn around," said Tony.

Caitlin turned around, leaning against one of the tables. Her formidable ass was fully exposed to his camera. She posed by looking over one shoulder, cupping her hand to the exposed breast closest to Tony.

Click, click.

Caitlin reached one hand behind her, cupping her ass lightly.

Click, click.

"That's enough," said Tony, setting his phone down carefully. He unbuttoned his pants and slipped off his shirt. Soon, he was completely naked.

Caitlin stood up. Tony went to her and knelt. With one hand on each side of her, he slowly pulled off her black string bikini bottoms. They had to stretch enormously to slide past Caitlin's ample hips and ass, and Tony was almost afraid that they would snap before they made the journey. Finally, they made it past and fell to the floor.

Tony was now kneeling in front of Caitlin's pussy. She was bare shaven, and Tony was stunned at the way her damp pussy lips shone in the dim light. He had never seen a pussy from up close, and definitely not a shaven one.

Caitlin lay back against the wall of the locker room. Tony stood up and looped his arm around her waist, pulling her close. She was breathing heavily. Her full breasts pressed into his chest.

They began to kiss again. Tony let his hands roam her waist and hips. Her body was full and lush and its curves felt amazing in his hands.

Tony separated his mouth from hers. He kissed her neck, then her collar, and finally the tops of her heaving breasts.

Caitlin moaned, "Yes, Tony, just like that."

Her breasts were sweet like ripe hanging fruit in his mouth. He licked and sucked her left nipple, then her right. He savored the feeling of the bumps of her aureoles on his tongue. He bit her nipples playfully, and Caitlin groaned with pleasure and ran her hands along the back of his head.

Tony decided that he would play a little. Holding onto each side of her breast with his hands, Tony opened his mouth wide and filled his mouth with her tit flesh. He could only fit a portion of her large breasts in his mouth. Tony rolled his tongue in circles around her nipples. Caitlin murmured with excitement and held his head with both hands, trying to push more of herself into his mouth.

Tony let Caitlin's breasts out of his mouth with the visible pop of suction. He continued his journey down. He planted a row of kisses down Caitlin's tight abs, pausing to tongue the stomach stud in her belly button. Then he knelt in front of Caitlin's naked pussy. Close up, he could almost see inside her swollen lips. It was incredibly exciting.

He reached out his tongue and took a gentle lick at the outer lip of Caitlin's pussy. Caitlin writhed against the wall.

Now Tony began lapping Caitlin's pussy. She was wet with a sweet-smelling fluid that emanated from her cunt. Tony reached up with both hands and filled them with Caitlin's ass cheeks as he ate her out.

Caitlin cried out, "I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming!"

And she was. Her entire body seemed to be almost shivering. Tony pulled his tongue out of her cunt and watched with wonder as her pussy shook with the force of her orgasm.

Finally, as the waves of feeling passed through her, Caitlin sat exhausted onto the bench.

Tony went over her, still standing, with his cock bobbing stiffly. He hadn't orgasmed yet, and felt enormously pent up.

After a pause, Caitlin said shyly, "Maybe I could take care of you now?" She reached out with one hand and tentatively stroked his dick. She leaned forward to kiss the tip of his penis.

But Tony knew what he wanted: Caitlin's delectable ass. Fucking Ms. Miller from behind had given him a taste for doggy-style fucking, and he knew how he wanted to take Caitlin.

Tony pulled Caitlin's hand. She got off the bench and let herself be guided around to the end of it.

"Caitlin, baby. Come lean on this bench. Yeah, like that. Bend over the bench."

"I don't want to do this, Tony. I've never done this before." But Caitlin knelt and positioned herself with the end of the bench pressed up against her thighs. She was bent over so that her torso was on the middle of the bench, with her knees and feet on the floor. She propped herself up with her elbows. Her beautiful butt hung off the edge of the bench, pointed slightly upwards, waving tantalizingly in the air.

Perfect for ass fucking.

Tony went up behind her. He first spread her knees apart so he would not stand on her calves, then knelt behind her and admired the view.

His vision was filled with Caitlin's big, fleshy ass. It was perfectly round, like two smooth pale watermelons. They glistened slightly from sweat and dampness. He ran one hand appreciatively on one ass cheek, then the other. Caitlin moaned with pleasure.

"Tony, can I take you in my mouth? I'd like that a lot more than this. I can barely even see you, baby." Caitlin turned over her shoulder to look at him.

"No, Caitlin. You've been shaking your booty in my face during the entire trip. Now I want to fuck you in the ass," Tony replied coldly.

He pointed his erect cock directly at her sphincter, just as he had with Ms. Miller. Caitlin shuddered when she felt his cock head brush against that sensitive spot. "Don't fuck me in the ass, Tony. Please don't," she whimpered.

"I won't," Tony lied. He let his cock slip beneath her, and positioned it at her smooth pussy entrance.

Caitlin relaxed, and let him ease his dick into her pussy for the first time. She was already slick and wet with her own juices. Caitlin didn't feel nearly as tight as Ms. Miller, and Tony realized that he was not his cousin's first lover.

Caitlin was sighing slightly and making little mewing sounds as Tony eased himself, inch by inch, into her cunt. Eventually, Tony was inserted all the way.

Tony loved fucking doggy style.

He loved the warm feeling of her fleshy ass pressed up against his thighs. He loved seeing Caitlin's narrow waist and toned back in front of him. Her red hair spilled off the side of the bench, falling almost until it touched the ground. Caitlin had lowered her arms above her. They were now straight above her, lying flat on the bench. Her face was lying flat on the bench.

Tony began to pull out of her. Then, when only his tip of his cock was still inserted, he pushed himself into her again and again.

But Tony wasn't satisfied. He released her hips and gripped the bench with both hands, pinning her ass in front of him. Using this leverage, he was able to thrust into her hot cunt with even more force and authority. "Oh, God. That's so hard. Oh, that's too hard, you're hurting me," she said as he bottomed out in her again and again.

Caitlin turned toward him, and said, "Could you rub my breasts?"

Tony leaned forward and reached both hands around Caitlin, filling his palms with her dangling breasts.

Caitlin began to push back at him, and after a minute moaned, "Uh. Uh. Uh. That feels really good Tony. I didn't think I'd like it this way, but... uh. It feels so good."