My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony could feel his balls slap against Caitlin's thighs as he pounded her again and again. For a moment, the sound of their flesh slapping together was the only sound in the empty locker room.

When Tony sensed that Caitlin was close to her second orgasm, he pulled out of her entirely. "Tony, don't stop now. I'm so close," Caitlin whined, pushing her ass back at him and wiggling it, "I kind of like it like this."

"Caitlin, hold very still. I am going to fuck you in the ass."

Caitlin suddenly raised herself up again with her hands, arching her back, and turned to look at him over her shoulder. Her eyes were wide with alarm. "No, Tony, don't do that. I don't want it there," she pleaded.

He reached one hand under her and deliberately stroked the lips of her pussy with one finger. Caitlin moaned and relaxed slightly. Then he guided his penis until it made contact with her anus again.

Tony directed his dick steadily with his free hand. His cock was so wet and slick from their lovemaking that the head slipped in easily past her ring. Watching with fascination, he began to push his cock into her anus.

She was tight, so tight that his dick barely budged during his first push.

"Tony! It feels like you just put a bar in my ass! Oh Tony!" While Caitlin continued to protest, her actions guided Tony forward. She shifted in place and Tony could feel her attempt to relax her sphincter. He slipped in another fraction of an inch.

He continued to gently rub her pussy lips with his left hand. This caused Caitlin to begin moaning again, and her gentle rocking allowed him to slip more and more of his length into her ass. She was again tightly gripping the bench with both hands.

Finally, he was three-quarters of the way in. Tony paused to savor the view. His hot, sexy cousin was bent over the bench with her incredible derriere hanging out at him. He was balls deep in her anus, and he could see her incredible buttcheeks surrounding his manhood.

And the sensations on his dick were incredible. Caitlin's anus was much tighter and hotter than her pussy. It clamped on his dick with more pressure than he had ever felt before, causing Tony to cry out in pleasure.

He leaned over her back and began stroking the side of her breast with his right hand. Caitlin was now whimpering with both pain and pleasure. Tony could feel her anus loosening, and began sawing in and out, faster and faster.

Finally, when Tony couldn't handle it anymore, he yelled out as his cum spurted directly into her anus. Caitlin had orgasmed multiple times during the process. She lay face down on the bench, now quiet.

Slowly, Tony eased his cock out of his cousin. It was shiny and glistening from the mixture of their fluids. He already felt very sore in the crotch.

Both of them got up slowly from the floor.

Without putting on her bikini, Caitlin wrapped herself in a towel. She grabbed Tony's phone and ran before Tony could react. His shorts were still around his ankles, so he finished pulling his clothes on and tried to find her.

She was already at home. Tony grabbed his phone just in time to see Caitlin send a message from it. When he read it, he saw that it was a message to Ms. Miller. It said, **I JUST FUCKED MY COUSIN CAITLIN.**