My Teacher - My Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that he should fuck her now. That means he should push his cock into her. The problem for him was to find the entrance. So he inserted his right hand between their bodies and his fingers fondled her pussy desperately searching for the entrance to her honey pot.

Understanding the object of his frantic search, kamala grabbed his hand with her own hand and guided it to her vaginal lips which were wet and pulsing. Her fingers joined his fingers in opening the lips a little apart.

She cried out a little when he tried to push his fingers into her cunt. She asked him to stop. From under her pillow she pulled out the tube of jelly. As he watched in fascination, she squirted liberally the jelly on her vaginal opening and his fingers.

He understood that she needed to be lubricated before the act. As she lay back, she arranged a pillow under her buttocks so that her mound was now raised to a higher level than her waist.

He pushed his fingers with the jelly into her vagina and applied the lubricant all around. He found the entry tight but the walls were not hard. They felt soft and yielding to his touch. He pulled out his fingers and there was a sense of urgency in him now.

Holding his hard cock steady in his right hand, he positioned himself correctly over her pussy and touched the helmet of his cock to the pink, slightly open lips of her cunt and pushed in.

The lubrication made it easier and he managed to get the helmet in. Kamala gave a moan or was it a deep sigh? He pushed in a little more. She was tight, her passage was very tight and he wasn't sure how to go about without hurting her.

"Go easy please, a little at a time, let me adjust," she whispered.

Happy to receive instructions from his teacher, he followed them. After he pushed about half the length of his cock in, he waited. Kamala relaxed and her vaginal walls, new to the intrusion initially, adjusted to the girth of his cock and held it possessively now.

Her hands on his tight bottom urged him on again. He moved another inch and stopped again. He loved this game of conquering her virgin territory.

Kamala urged him on again and then he was fully in. His pubic bush rubbed against her soft vaginal folds and he knew he was fully in and so did she. She gave a moan and he remained like that, deeply buried to the hilt in his Madame's cunt and feeling a sensual high.

"Oh, Sekhar, my baby, take me, take me now!" she whispered softly.

That was the signal he was impatiently waiting for. He started a piston like movement based on all his limited theoretical knowledge of the sex act. He felt her cunt still very tight and the clamping pressure of her walls was sending him into a delirious state.

Kamala felt the pain first, the pain of penetration, the pain of friction and the pain of being stretched. But, soon, the pleasure followed, first in a small trickle and then in waves.

Just as she started feeling the pleasure overtaking the pain, he exploded in her. She felt the hot jet of his semen flooding her vagina and into the womb. She knew he came in her. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant having taken the pill. She relaxed feeling his warm semen in her cunt.

Sekhar knew he ejaculated big. But there were no cries or moans from Madame. Did she not like it? Did she not enjoy it? What should he do now? He felt his penis shriveling, going limp. He was ashamed that he came too soon to make her happy.

He wanted to pull out and run away. But, if he pulled out now, Madame would see how small he had become and she would never allow him inside her again. This was how his thinking went. So, he decided to stay inside her for some more time.

Kamala felt the cock shriveling, growing smaller and then stop. But he didn't pull out. He stayed there, still inside her. She was happy that her lover didn't desert her; he stayed.

Her love for him grew and her hands fondled his small, tight buttocks fondly. He liked her caress; it was very erotic. She also pressed her mound closer to him leaving no gap between them and rubbing her clitoris against his pubic hair.

Her mouth found his ear close by and she started nibbling his earlobe and flicking her tongue there. All her actions were instinctive and driven by her love and passion.

It was as if her thoughts were transmitted to her vagina. Her love muscles started applying tiny pressures and her young lover started responding. His penis started growing stiff again and filling her cunt.

Kamala felt it too. Her heart warmed to her incredible lover for his youth, for his resilience and his enthusiasm and finally his devotional love for his Kamala Madame.

Sekhar was both happy and relieved. Happy that he grew big again so he can fuck and relieved that he didn't pull out and Madame didn't see him limp and small.

As he started his strokes in her, he was more confident and it reflected in his strokes. They were slower at a more comfortable and sustainable pace. Kamala felt the waves wash over her, slowly building the tempo with his strokes. It was hardly any pain and all pleasure now.

She felt herself floating in high skies as if she were weightless. As the pleasure built up, her pulse started racing and her moans became more pronounced and continuous. Sekhar felt the pressure of her hands on his buttocks increasing.

"Oh lover, this is so incredible, take me baby, all the way, fuck me good," she cried out.

Hearing her use the f*** word excited him far more than anything else. She actually said the f word to him! And she called him a lover when she said that! He could now say and do anything with Kamala Madame! She was his woman now, all the way!

"Yes, Madame, we will go on fucking good forever, you and me," he said tightly.

Kamala was lost in the torrent of the waterfall as she felt herself falling down the pleasure slope, accelerating all the time. She cried out as she convulsed in the throes of a mammoth orgasm, her hands pinching and raking his buttocks with the fury of passion. With a hoarse cry he ejaculated filling her quivering cunt with his hot cum.

He fell on top of her, his head resting on her bosom. Her fingers mussed his hair with tender care.

"You are my lover and you are my baby, you are both, Darling," she said her voice thick with emotion.

"You are my teacher and you are my Angel," he said, with all his youthful honesty.

*******************

I have fond remembrances of the fantasies I had of my own "Kamala Madame" and I am sure, so do you. Let us dedicate this story to all such Madames, the world over