My Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick put his hand on my knee and answered back. "I liked it and I know you got hard and came a lot."

"It did feel good. Do you mind if I...can I see it again?"

Derrick smiled and stood up right in front of me. I put down the controller and looked right at his zipper. His hands were going to pull down the zipper and my heart pounded with intense lust to see his large fleshy cock.

The slow pull of his zipper was agonizing as I felt he was going in slow motion. Once his zipper was down I knew I was seconds away from seeing the largest cock ever. The white of his underwear was blocking his skin and I decided he was going to slow. I moved his hands and unbuttoned his jeans. Once unbuttoned I pulled down his jeans to reveal his soft but still large and thick manhood.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth watered. I had no idea the sight of a cock could make my mouth water, but I felt this intense drive to just suck on him for all he was worth. Derrick did not say a word as I reached out to touch his limp member. I could feel the heat coming from it and the strong musky odor of male genitalia. The smell was filling my nostrils and making my heart pound like a drum in battle.

I decided to go for broke and pushed aside all negative thoughts and inched closer to until the mushroom tip of his cock was at my lips. I felt his spongy skin flex right before I opened my mouth to take him in.

The deep smell of his man flesh drove me wild, as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his monster. I was able to get the whole head in my mouth easily and quickly took almost all of it in before sliding my lips and tongue back. The act of having a large cock in my mouth made my sense of right and wrong go sideways as my past regret turn to more experimentation.

I put my right hand on the base of his male beast as I stroked just a small amount while my now bobbing head did most of the work. His blood was pumping as I felt my mouth being enlarged from his growing size. I heard Derrick moan as I knew I was doing something right.

I had never tasted a dick and now I was full on giving a blowjob with no intensions of stopping until I received his warm cum. I saw plenty of porn clips where the girls were moaning while sucking dick and always thought it was for show. I found myself now tempted to moan as my mouth moved back and forth on male flesh.

Backing out I looked up and saw his eyes closed. Derrick was moaning softly as I drooled some spit on his shaft. It was already covered with my own salvia and I just added more before sliding my lips back over his head. I sucked on his tip for only a moment, but it was long enough for me to push my tongue right into his piss slit. Once I tasted his precum, I was satisfied to go back to using my mouth to please his shaft again.

Derrick began to moan and I quickly thought about if I really wanted to taste his load. The gay act of taking cock in my mouth was bad but swallowing a man's sperm was a level that I did not think about. I knew Derrick swallowed mine, but was I ready for the next level. I then thought about regret and weather I would regret not doing it.

Just as I was thinking of Derrick's warm load being spurt into my mouth I felt his body shake. His moans grew deep and strong and I knew right then and there that I had to make a choice. Was I going to suck down his load or turn it away.

I could not decide but Derrick did for me. His hot spunk shot out like a cannon to the roof of my mouth. I clamped down and as the taste of his seed hit my taste buds instantly. The salty but musky taste was not creamy but more runny than I thought. I swallowed down his initial blast as more filled my mouth. It pooled on my tongue before I swallowed it like the first shot.

I pulled away just in time to see Derrick sit down and lay flat on my bed exhausted. "That was so fucking good."

I still could taste the district flavor of sperm as I commented. "You fucking came a lot too."

"I know I was backed up from yesterday."

The front door opened and I heard my mother calling me. Derrick looked at me in disappointment. "I would have sucked you if we had time."

"You would have?" I responded wondering if he was serious.

"Yea. I would've sucked you off in the car if you asked."

I looked at him still confused to how far he was into what we were doing. "Did you like it? Don't you think its wrong?"

"I guess, but its a way to get off. Bedsides its not like we are cruising for guys or anything, were just playing around." Derrick answered as I now understood his reasons, which were the same as mine.

"I guess, but if we get caught..." I had to ask as I thought about the dangers.

"Hey, lets go to my house tomorrow. My parents wont be home and you can just stay the night."

"Okay, I guess we can do that." I answered knowing full well that we were going to be doing more gay acts together, but I was okay with it.

Derrick stood up and pull his pants up to his hips but his cock was still hanging out. "Lets do it then. I want you to try something too. I read about it online. I want you to jerk off tomorrow morning before school but don't cum. Don't cum at all tomorrow. You should have a big load for the time we play around."

"You sure?" I answered back questioning what he wanted from me.

"I am going to do the same."

I watched Derrick put his now flaccid member away and felt an erotic tingle. I did not feel any guilt but a dirty sense that I was doing something erotic and secretive. Like I was not going to get caught and what we were doing was erotic and yet normal. Derrick was on his way out the door and I was left in my room taking int he memories of swallowing a heft dose of cum.

The next day I woke up late and had my mom drop me off. I texted Derrick that I was okay to spend the night and my mom did not think twice when I told her what my plans were for the weekend. I had spent countless weekends at Derricks and this was nothing new.

The whole day I spent thinking about what Derrick told me to do. I did not have time in the morning to jerk off but the memory of swallowing his cum got me excited. The thought of his warm creamy sperm being swallowed made me squirm in my seat. I may not have jerked off but I got enough erections during the day to make up for it.

Practice was over in a flash and it was the only time I was no thinking about Derrick's huge dick. I was able to focus on running plays and not getting tackled. I knew tomorrow was the game and that I would be playing, or at least I might play if I managed not to get hurt. Derrick was leaving tomorrow for his trip and this night was our only time of privacy for a few weeks.

I got in the car and Derrick spun out to his house. I looked at him as he did and I saw him smile. "Not upset about leaving tomorrow?"

"Mom said I could come up Sunday and I won't have to miss game. I told coach this and he said I could start."

I knew Derrick was upset about missing a game and football was his only outlet. "That's great man. Now you won't have to worry about losing your spot."

"You want to stop and get food or we could order pizza?"

"Let's order pizza. I am not in the mood for fast-food." Although I was hungry I could not think about anything other than Derrick's large beast he had in his pants. The way it felt in my mouth and hands, and how his cum tasted when he exploded in my mouth.

Derrick made a quick turn and then opened up on the long stretch to his house. Once in his driveway I got my stuff as he unlocked the door.

I walked in with him as he began ordering the food. He looked over at me holding the phone. "You can take your shower first if you want. I am going to go after you."

Derrick went back to ordering the food and I strolled upstairs to the bathroom. One more than a few occasions I spend the weekend at his place after a game and taking a shower at his page was common place. I knew he did not like to shower with other guys and I was kind of the same way.

The hot water made my balls hang and I rubbed my body like never before. Every inch was washed and then rewashed as I knew Derrick had full intentions of exploring. I was thinking Derrick was going to do the same thing so I went above and beyond on the places of my body I cleaned.

I stepped out of the shower and into the clean clothes I brought. I walked down stairs to see Derrick watching T.V. "Pizza is paid for; just relax while I take my shower."

"Sure." I answered and nodded as Derrick was heading upstairs. I was thinking that we were going to start off slow or just forget the whole thing. I already felt I repaid the favor but knew deep down I would suck him anytime he asked. The sensation of doing it was on my mind all day.

I sat in the big comfy couch and waited for the pizza. I flipped through the channels hoping to think about something other than what was going to happen. I was still torn between doing something gay and doing something fun and pleasurable. I could not deny the fact having my dick sucked was amazing, but what I did not realize was giving Derrick a blowjob was just as much fun.

After the first thirty minute I wondered about Derrick. I was signing for the pizza and did not know why he was taking so long. I grab a couple of slices and ate on my way upstairs. I was thinking either he was taking his sweet time or he was on the phone. I did not want to scream that food was hear just in case he was on the phone with his parents.

I got to his bedroom and saw he was completely naked. His back was towards me and he was looking through one of his drawers. "Hey pizza is here."

"Okay, just a sec. Question, I don't want to seem a little weird but did you clean yourself really good?"

"Yea, why." I replied thinking that he wanted to do something quick and I was prepared. I did not feel odd that he was asking me as I had an inclination that we were going to do something.

Derrick put a black bag on the dresser and turned towards me so that his hung member was now in clear view. "Strip and lay face down on the bed. I want to try something."

I knelt on the bed and looked at him confused. "What do you want to try?"

"Trust me you will love it. It should get you off without jerking off too." Derrick added as he moved towards letting me see his penis sway like a leaves on a tree.

I did not know what he was planning but I figured I should at least give him a try. I knew that if I said no that he might balk about the giving each other mutual oral pleasure. I also thought about have regret for not trying something new.

I pulled down my sweat pants and laid on his bed. "What are you going to do?"

"Arch your back and put your ass in the air." Derrick commanded as I felt his hands on my hips guiding me up.

"You want my ass in the air? You going to suck me while I am bent over like this. I feel like you are going to fuck my ass." I answered back wondering what he really wanted.

I thought he was just going to play with my balls when I was laying on my stomach and then he changed his mind and threw me off. I felt like I was going to be butt fucked and now worried how far I was really going. I thought to myself that if he was going to stick his dick in my ass I would have to stop him.

"Just relax I am not going to fuck you." Derrick said as I felt his warm hands on my ass.

I breathed and fear it was all a lie and he was going to jam his big monster right in my ass. When he pushed my ass cheeks apart I felt both helpless and excited. the cold air on my rectum brought a sensation of worry that I was now open for him to plunge inside of me. To me utter shock I felt his warm wet tongue dance around my anal entrance.

"Oh..what are you doing?" I cried out as I felt his tongue circle around my asshole.

"Relax. Its suppose to feel amazing. I read that if you do this it will get you off."He countered.

"It feels weird though."

Derrick dived in again but this time his tongue entered me slightly. It did not go far in only an inch but it did feel good. His hands still held me open but now his tongue was forceful in how it swirled and pushed in me. I hated to admit but it did feel really good. I was not going to admit it, but I did moan a little.

I heard of guys eating out girls asses but never saw it. I also had no concept of how wonderful it would feel. The knowledge of knowing my asshole was being licked and tongue fucked was gross but the wet sexual feeling on such a sensitive part of my body made me forget. It was both erotic and intimate and I never knew that my rectum was so receptive to pleasure.

I was moaning more and more as Derrick pushed his tongue in me. I lost all sense of morality of gay and straight as he stretched my asshole open and slipped his tongue in it. The cold air mixed with the warm touch of his wet tongue was making me feel like both submissive and excited. I could not help but moan out and feel comfortable about it knowing that I was bent over like a girl with a tongue up my ass.

The pleasure was not ending, and I could feel my arousal now point straight forward. I was hard and knew it would not go down anytime soon. Derrick's tongue was darting in and out of my now sloppy wet anus. I knew I was being tongue fucked, but could not care as it felt so amazing. I could not imagine a more sensual feeling on my rectum as it was licked and opened.

When Derricked pushed his finger in my lubed hole I was nervous, but it slipped right and an added to my pleasure. I moaned even louder as he responded to me. "I told you, you would like it."

Derrick was not using his tongue anymore as his finger was pushing all the way inside of me. I was being fingered and yet said nothing. I was open and lubed from his tongue and loving it. Derrick's finger was hitting something in me that was like nothing I had ever felt.

"Fuck...oh fuck that feels good." I cried out in pleasure. I thought about how far we went in our exploration, and knew lines had been crossed. When his finger pushed all the way past my sphincter muscles I knew it was too good to stop him.

Tom continued to gently slide back and forth as I moaned and asked me. "You like it."

I nodded and moaned as Derrick then pushed another finger in me. His two fingers went in fast before he stopped and held it there. He opened his fingers and then I felt something wet hit my inside. I heard his mouth drooling spit into my ass. I don't know why it felt so good but it did. His fingers went back to fucking me and I only responded with moans.

"I am fucking your ass, does it hurt?" Derrick asked as he was going a little faster.

"Nooo...oh God it feels so good." I cried out in full admission I was loving the feeling of my ass being plunged into by his fingers. There was no pain as I thought there would be, but I could feel my ass being stretched though.

"Wanna try something else if it feels good?" Derrick softly said still with two fingers thrusted deep in me.

"What?" I answered weakly as the feeling of openness in my anal passage and the pleasure of it were the same.

"I could fuck you."

A part of me wanted to get out of the room and stop the whole exploration thing instantly. The other part of me was sinking into an abyss of ecstasy. "What? I don't think we should I mean..."

Derrick interrupted me. "Stop. Let's try it. If it's too much I can stop and we don't have to do it again. I will just suck you off and we will stick to that."

It was feeling so good and I knew that if he entered me I would probably feel even better. I was torn between the experience of having my anal passageways massaged or slipping down the slope to full blown gay sex. I was still breathing heavy and all of a sudden Derrick's fingers left me. I now felt a loss in my anal entrance, but knew it was still open a little. It was like my anal muscles remembered how far to stretch and stayed that was for a moment hoping to be filled again. I quickly realized that his cock would feel even better. I had to at least try it.

Derrick moved away and I tried my best to relax myself from what was about to happen. I arched my back more and opened my legs wider so I could get lower. I heard the top flip open on a bottle.

Derrick was behind be and I could feel his legs against mine. "Can you hold your ass open a little?"

I knew from the sound of the cap being opened it must be lube, and figured by the size of his cock I would need as much as possible. I put a pillow by my face so I was laying on it and then reached back so I could grab my ass cheeks. I gently pulled back feeling my anus pull open. I then felt a cold wet sensation pour into me. Derrick followed up by rubbing some on the entrance to my asshole as well.

I released my grip on my cheeks and propped myself up again. I was about to turn around when I felt something really big press against my anal entrance. Derrick was moving into position to pop my anal cherry with his large male erection. He moved closer and closer as I felt my asscheeks being separated by his hard thick flesh beast until a sensation of being penetrated came over me.

I was getting nervous, but I was still excited. My asshole felt both slimy from the lubricant and opened from his fingers, but it easily allowed the tip of Derrick's cock to slip into me. His thick man spear was further pressing to gain more entry and my well lubed and stretched ass was no match. A sudden full and almost burning sensation came over me. I had now crossed a line and was fully involved in gay sex. There was no more lines to cross as I felt Derrick continue his push until more and more of his dick entered me.

"OHHH Fuckkk." I moaned out feeling the discomfort of feeling Derrick's large erection push deep into my anal cavity. It was not a painful discomfort as it was a sensation of being opened and full with not being in control of it.

Derrick was so thick, the stretched open feeling was more than I thought I could handle. I tried my best to calm myself as Derrick eased his way further into my bowels until his body was pressed against mine.

"OHHH God...your fucking thick." I cried out again. Even though Derrick was big, a euphoric feeling washed over me as I felt my cock leaking. I reached down to see what it was and was amazed that a string of cum was hanging from my tip.

The pain was slight as there was little resistance from all the lube he poured into me. The discomfort was there but the pleasure of Derrick inside of me was quickly replacing it. I could not stop leaking from my own dick as my hand was covered in my own cum. I was not that hard either but I was just leaking cum like a broken faucet.

Derrick eased back and pulled out slightly. "You feel really tight. You need to relax."

I wanted to say I was, but my ass was anal muscles were stretched to their limits. I had no idea I would feel both open and yet full at the same time. He pushed back in me slowly but it still felt so large inside of me.

I wanted not to moan and let Derrick just enjoy himself but I began too. All of the discomfort was now pleasure as I felt my body shake a little. He plunged back in me and then proceeded to fuck me as if my asshole was meant for it.

Thrust after thrust I felt his horse sized beast of a cock fuck me. I could not stop moaning and as my weak cock began to piss out my cum. I had no idea I could do that as my dick was almost soft too. I could feel my orgasm being pounded out of me through my asshole, like my real muscles were in control over my orgasm.

Derrick was going faster now and I began to push back. I had no idea why but the sensation of being fucked was better than jerking off. His master cock skills were pounding me into me now and I lost sensation of my anal muscles. I was fully opened for his cock to fuck now. There was no hiding the fact I my hole was gaping when he plunged with long strokes. I could only moan each time and take it as if I was his personal fuck hole.