My Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers

I was enjoying him fuck me more than I wanted to admit. My as felt completely open and used, as each thrust confirmed that my anal virginity was pounded out of me. I was still dripping cum and I could feel the utter enjoyment of an anal orgasm while his large manhood was buried deep in my ass.

Derrick's hand were now on my hips as he pulled my harder and harder towards him. Spearing his thick cock into my anal cavity like it was made for him to take. My anal muscles had given up and were now open for business. My own soft dick just limply swayed and flopped around while giving up it orgasm without being used.

I thought it would never end and hoped he could continue. Derrick was grunting and my body once again shuddered in pleasure as my limp penis gave out more of its liquid defeat. Derrick was hitting something in me and was doing it with every thrust inside of me. The pumping of his member was like a piston inside my ass now. In and out he went without worry as my ass was stretched to his size and ready for action.

"I am going to cum...OHHH fuck" Derrick moaned out as I felt his body once again slam home inside my taken ass.

The warmth was nothing I ever expected. I actually felt his thick organ pulse as he pumped me full of his male cream. It was not just one twitch either as another one followed each giving me a warm sensation inside me each time. I knew he seed was splashing around my rectum like it was a pussy.

I had no idea I could still cum but I felt my softened weak member once again dribble out more. I was so lost in how great Derrick's strong cum felt, that I pushed back hoping he cold give me another blast of sperm inside of me. The taboo and feeling of everything that was happen heightened the intense feeling my body got.

Derrick pulled out and I could feel my asshole stay open. I knew that I was gaping from the loss of his thick manhood. I got up from the bed quickly and instantly saw the amount of cum that I expelled while I was giving my anal virginity to my friend. It had pooled on his bed like I feared he would be made at the mess.

"I am sorry for that." I said wanted forgiveness from drooling out my weak cum from being fucked.

"Oh shit its fine. I came so hard."

I could feel his warm cum dripping out of me as my ass still could not close from being open so wide. "I know I got to go clean."

I moved quickly to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to the sounds of Derrick coming out of my once virgin hole. I had no clue to how much I took in my ass but it was more than a few loud plops that escaped.

Derrick walked in and quickly went to the shower and began to clean. He looked at me as I saw in his face that he was worried that I was upset. "You okay? Did it hurt bad?"

I smiled trying to reassure him. "It did at first but I felt good at the end. Did it feel good for you?"

Derrick smiled back. "You are really tight, and it felt great."

I watched as Derrick kept the shower curtain open and began washing himself again. I decided to clean up and then join him in the shower. He looked at me a little surprised at first, but when I knelt down to finish cleaning him he knew. I once again took him in mouth mouth and let him finish before swallowing his second load of the night.

The rest of the weekend I let him fuck me in my ass. We did alternate in the mornings on who got to suck who off, but by Sunday we decided to just lay on our sides and suck each other at the same time.

I was okay with swallowing his cum on command but when he fucked me I came like a girl who had an ass for a pussy. I knew that Derrick's big cock could hit the spot in my body that made me orgasm,and he was a dead aim at making sure to hit it. I was perfectly fine with my orgasms pouring out of my dick each time too.

The rest of the week Derrick drove me to school, and I would reward him with a morning blowjob. I swallowed his warm load without wanting one myself in return too. I only asked that after school he fucked me until I dribbled out all of my cum. It got to the point I would almost stay soft the entire time he fucked me and would just cum over and over without so much as a weak erection. I got accustomed to have a slight discount sitting in class as my ass was being used everyday by Derrick. The only thing bad thing was when I allowed Derrick to fuck me in the morning and I spent the entire class within warm cum leaking from my used fuck hole.

Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers