All Comments on 'My Teenage God Ch. 04'

by DominanceAddict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

oh god why cant i find a young guy who wants to dominate me and humiliate me like that, you have to write another chapter ,please .

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 10 years ago

Hot plot, well-written, good pace and detail. Enjoyed :-)

The humiliation of wearing the brief speedo was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not as good as first 3 chaps

you didn't make david follow max's rules this chap. you let david do things to max w/o being ordered to or begging to do. i don't think max would kiss david- max says he's straight plus it gives david pleasure- david is supposed to be the one doing the pleasing..

you missed a great opportunity with the twin boys-- max should have told the boys that they could use his slave after he finished with him. telling one of them to fuck david's mouth and the other to fuck david's ass pussy_ spit roasting him.

david also should have licked the cum off of the desk- clean up his mess.

it wasn't bad- but you missed some good opportunities and you didn't follow the rules you set in previous chaps

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

I know the odds of you continuing this are slim at this point, but dear god please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My life

My daughter is dating an 18 yr old muscle God. I belong to him. I love worshiping his magnificent body and I kmow I am nothing compared to him. I want to watch him please my wife. I absolutely love your stories. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please please please keep writing!!!

justme2032justme2032over 8 years ago
mmmmmm

It just seems to be getting better and better, I want to be David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous