My Teenage God Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max stopped laughing. "Okay you pathetic cock whore that's enough with that," Max said, shutting David up.

Max transfered David onto the teachers table so that he was on his hands and knees, facing away from Max, the huge cock still buried in his ass. Max's thrusting increased in speed and David pushed back into each thrust, wanting his Master's cock as deep inside as possible, still moaning in pleasure.

"Oh fuck you're a fucking cock loving slut," Max was now getting close.

At that moment the door opened and two male students walked in to a sight that shocked them. They recognized Max from school, and he was naked and pumping his cock in and out of a much older guy.

David looked over in shock but he couldn't stop bouncing back towards his Master's cock. He was desperate to please Max.

Max looked over at the captivated boys as he said to David, "here it comes slut!" Max let loose his orgasm deep into his tutor.

David, feeling his Master's cum filling him up, came himself, squirting pathetically onto the teachers table.

As they slowed, Max pulled out and faced the students.

Now that David looked over he noticed that the two boys who had walked in weren't the same age. In fact they looked so similar that they must be brothers. One looked to be slightly older than Max and the other slightly younger.

The boys stared at Max, clearly awestruck by his muscular power. Their eyes roamed up and down, unable to look away from his broad shoulders, 8pack abs, and monster dripping cock. "David," Max demanded, "clean me off."

David, ashamed to be displaying his submission in front of other students, got down from the table and began to clean off his Master's cock with his mouth.

The whole time Max did not break eye contact with the boys.

"Join my slave here you two," Max demanded.

The boys hesitated and looked at eachother. They looked momentarily ashamed but then looked back at Max and, unable to resist, walked slowly over. When they reached Max they dropped to their knees beside David and tentatively began licking up Max's long shaft, now soft. All three licked Max's cock up and down. David's felt his tongue make contact and run along both brothers as all three cleaned and worshiped Max's cock.

Max soon pulled his cock back and put his shorts back on. He reached out three of his fingers. "Keep going."

All three of us now began sucking on his fingers, one finger each. Soon he took that away too but with his hands now pushed our mouths together. It was clear what he wanted and we were soon all kissing, our tongues swirling together as we explored each others mouths. Knowing Max was watching David was incredibly turned on at the idea of pleasing him as he watched. He tried to put extra emphasis, sucking on both boys tongues and lips.

Max chuckled. "Bye bye girls."

David and the brothers separated and watched Max walk out of the room. They all looked at eachother, the thrill of kissing gone now that they weren't doing it to please Max. One by one, the brothers got up and left, unable to meet eachother's eyes.

David stayed and put the speedo back on.

Fuck, now he had to get back to the lockers.

12