All Comments on 'My Teenage P.A.'

by silvertongueMV

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please read over your story before you post them. There were a few grammatical errors. Other than that it was a fantastic story. Please write more ^_^

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

Well planned story outline. Characterization was thin. Their actions lacked much, if any, subtext. Declarations of love for each other appeared out of nowhere. I question the six month timeframe of the story; especially given that Luke is only 18. I wished for more emotion and better sex. Agree with Kevin's grammar comment. Nevertheless, you wrote a nice story with a happy ending.

ChrispeChrispeover 10 years ago
Very Erotic

I thought your story was very erotic but it was spoilt by so many errors, please get an editor before posting anymore stories.

montyw47montyw47over 10 years ago
Nice Story Great Sex Depiction But

The story was nice, great depiction of sex and love scenes, I could visualize the actual penetration almost feel it myself. The kissing was good. The character development was in need of fleshing out.

The grammatical & spell errors took away something, from the entire piece. But overall, we need ANOTHER story as good as this, you can do better. KEEP WRITING. Criticism isn't meant to hurt the writer, only to make a better writer, which I know you can do. Your readers appreciate the time and effort that writing requires, Thanks for the stories from all your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

terrible writing and a lot of mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please get proofed

not bad writing, but the spelling and grammar errors were irritating. you have a lot of potential, you just need a proof reader.

PereNoellPereNoell7 months ago

Damn that was hot as hell. I would love to find a younger man about in his late 20s to love and have him be dominant and use me as his pleasure you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous