All Comments on 'My Telija Ch. 02'

by NightTempest

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Whoa!

That must have been the other power!!! Now *that's* going to be interesting! ;)

Loved the chapter, loved the pull betweem them; hell... love all of it, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 12 years ago
O=

OMFG this is amazing darkness...and water just amazing more and make it quick!!!!\ol

secretsidessecretsidesover 12 years ago
SCORE!!

You have outdone yourself on this chapter. I love your work but this is just Outstanding!!!!! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

What a world! Amazing.

loniekloniekover 12 years ago
More!!!!

I can't wait for more of this story living it so far. Can't wait to see what happens with his dad and everything :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
schizo much?

what's with the black-eyed spirit? oooooh exciting.

CassieJoCassieJoover 12 years ago
LOVE!!!!

I am so excited that I am practically bouncing up and down right now. It felt like Christmas all over again when I saw this up and now it is going to be that sad time right after you get your presents where you realize that you don't get anything for a while. Although this series is well worth the wait!!!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Wow! Such a wonderful story. You're such a strong author!!! The characters are wonderful. The emotions you convey so well make the story better. You could feel the love and joy that Guardwin had being near his grandson for the first time and could feel the draw that Jordan felt. The acceptance and love he knew was there in this man he never met. I loved the way his power over water was revealed. It is so sad that his mother died. I assume faded means she passed. I feel so badly for Jordan, especially since he was told he kept her alive. I hope he doesn't feel guilt and then anger at Ven for bringing him away from her. And what could have happened to Jameen? What could make him turn his back on his mate and child and then cause him to try to kill his sister? I was hoping he'd show up and save Jillian but I know from Cade's story that you are not one who makes it all rosy. People who are loved die, etc. Well, I hope the story continues as well as it has begun. Don't let Jordan shut down. I'm so intrigued by this other part of him. I sensed it was something possibly dark when he felt it vying for control with his power over water. I have a feeling he may have some control over shadows. Will you tell us if Jameen could have been with Jillian despite his mating to meena? I think it was sad he was forced into a mating that wasn't with his true mate. I know he was saving his world but it was a cruel fate. It seems his family was unable to understand his abandoning them so I assume he could have chosen to stay near them? I hope you will let us know more about that.

The one thing I hope is that you will allow for time for Ven and him to get to know each other. I kinda would have liked to see more of that with Cade and Micah once they got caught up in the events and the whole role they played and the new identity as vamps. I see the same thing happening. I almost wish they had been alotted some time to bond and get to know one another (allowing the reader to get to know them) before they were forced into some crisis. I hope you can buy some time for just them...and that doesn't mean just during lovemaking. Hope you can work that in to the adventure/craziness that is beginning.

SilverCrestSilverCrestover 12 years ago
What!?!?

Ugh! I hate and love cliff hangers. This one is good, but man oh man we better be getting the next installation soon! Im goin to go crazy waiting for it! Great story! And I can't believe Jordan's dad went evil, seems that way anyway. And what's up with the different power in jordan and the black eyes? Woo! Got me on my toes! Can't wait!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Second that Silvercrest!!

Cliff hangers are a pain ugghhh!! This is brilliant as usual Tempest your stories are intriguing and gripping but I so hate waiting for the next... hurry please :)

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years agoAuthor
dan and rowe

First off thanks for all the love for the fae story. Second off...rowe and dan is almost done, the first chapter that is. Its being edited and its taking a while. So i havent forgotten you all on that account. I am just as anxious to post it as you are to read it...so we are all in the same boat. Soon though...soon.

Xoxo night

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25over 12 years ago
OMG

I love your stories so far!! You are a fantastic writer and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for more! Please please please come out with the next chapter soon!! I have to know what happens next!! :)

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Incredible

Damn it Night you are killing me here. Leaving me hanging -sigh- I can't wait for the next chapter. I might be even more stoked about this then I am for D and R. well... maybe lol

Great work as always

xoxo

C.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

Every person who has left a review here has said what I wanted to say.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 11 years ago

I highly dislike reading the same scene twice, even if the second time it's in somebody else's POV. And I wish you would start capitalizing the first letters after each quotation mark. Other than that, though, this was a great chapter.

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago

I love this story and I love reading the same scene from someone else's POV. I get to know exactly what both characters are thinking and I don't have to infer or guess about anyone's thoughts or emotions. I'm rereading this right now for the 3rd time and it just gets better every time I read it.

LavonyaLavonyaalmost 11 years ago
SCARY!!!

Black eyes... are beautiful but scary too....

Poor Jordan.... What happen to Jameen...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous